n/a

Default American Horror Story.

Donald Trump - American Horror Story

It is Trump. Or Mein Trumpf!
Old 10-05-2016, 07:17 AM
n/a

Just plain old dumb
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dumb.jpg (16.6 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg MealDeal.jpg (38.8 KB, 2 views)
Old 10-05-2016, 07:20 AM
n/a

Nothing like starting the day with paranoid democratic, desparate BS!

I guess that what the mind set becomes when there is no choice but a criminal to support.
Old 10-05-2016, 07:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Nothing like starting the day with paranoid democratic, desparate BS!

I guess that what the mind set becomes when there is no choice but a criminal to support.
Old 10-05-2016, 08:05 AM
n/a

I'm voting for crooked Hillary, because Trump is a meanie...
Old 10-05-2016, 08:48 AM
n/a

I hope someone checked Kaine's blood pressure after last night's debate. I would hate to see Hillary have to replace him with a competent substitute.
Old 10-05-2016, 10:30 AM
n/a

Default No racist charge-have you forgotten it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Donald Trump - American Horror Story

It is Trump. Or Mein Trumpf!
RE: Mein Trump
Were you to READ, you would find that Nazism is service to the STATE. Even if you do not like TRUMP he is the exact opposite. HE IS FOR INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS AND INDIVIDUAL RESPONSIBILITY.

Trump has actually moved toward the LEFT, big government with his proposal of child care tax breaks.

OBAMA who YOU surely voted for was the closest thing this country has had to a dictator since FDR. FDR was a benevolent dictator and several times his actions were declared illegal by the supreme court. Obama LIKE HIS FATHER, believes WHITE EUROPEANS raped the wealth of the rest of the world and so should pay back. HE LIKE YOU NEVER READ HISTORY, OR IGNORED IT. Unlike Europe,
THE US NEVER HAD ANY COLONIES.

IT IS SIMPLY STUPID TO FUEL OUR OWN DEBT TO PAY THE BILLS FOR THE REST OF THE WORLD. LIKE ANYONE WHO SUPPORTS LIBERAL WELFARE, THEY REST OF THE WORLD IS ADDICTED TO OUR AID AND YET THEY HATE US FOR IT.

Tags
trump, mein, trumpf, horror, story

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.