American Medical Association.

Old 08-12-2017, 06:53 PM
n/a

Oh yeah...quite interesting...just ask your parents.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 08-12-2017, 07:13 PM
n/a

I wonder if the American Bar Association meeting in New York City is wondering what is going on with all the 224 and 613 references. Especially when taking into account I have letters from various ABA Presidents supporting this work and the former Dean of the U of MN Law School Robert Stein was the Executive Director of the American Bar Association and almost always answered my various snail mail letters. Robert A. Stein - Wikipedia

Incidentally, my parents would tell you that they are proud of the work I have been doing even if that do not understand it all that much as they are not acquainted with the world of legal education and law librarianship. But they were here when Gene Corsair talked to me about my work and that Villages Daily Sun article came out on Memorial Day of 2007. The neighbors saw it as well as did many of my friends at Doggie Doo Run Run. And more of this came out when I was a potential juror here in Sumter County in May of 2014 as I had to inform the court about this work as well as not to blindside them with it.

And I do hope my nurse, psychiatric social worker, doctor, lawyer and other friends I have met here in the Villages are looking at some of the things I post of Talk of the Villages.
Old 08-12-2017, 07:21 PM
n/a

Nobody is wondering about your useless ass...including your parents.... Go play in traffic!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 08-12-2017, 07:23 PM
n/a

I am trying to ignore the haters, idiots and scum on TOTV who just have to have the last word. Ignore these hateful mean-spirited and usually extremely juvenile trolls.
Old 08-12-2017, 09:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I am trying to ignore the haters, idiots and scum on TOTV who just have to have the last word. Ignore these hateful mean-spirited and usually extremely juvenile trolls.

Here you go

The Villages Florida

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-13-2017, 05:32 AM
n/a

The AMA is a redundant and useless small group of supposed medical professionals. If you look at the ratio of doctors that actually belong to it, you will see that they have a very low membership. About 25%.

77% of the doctors say that the AMA does not express their views.

77 Percent Of Doctors Say AMA Does Not Represent Their Views – ThinkProgress

Tags
medical, things

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.