American Medical Association.

Old 08-07-2017, 07:20 AM
n/a

Default American Medical Association.

Press Center | American Medical Association

What kind of things does this web-site have on it that might be useful? American Medical Association | AMA
Old 08-07-2017, 07:35 AM
n/a

Jobs and Career Opportunities | AMA
Old 08-07-2017, 07:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Karma. Bite you on fanny. Cease. Desist. Hateful. Too much. Tired of it.

TIRED OF IT.
Old 08-07-2017, 07:42 AM
n/a

Public Health Initiatives | AMA

I would write public health schools, Deans, etc., about my 224 613 Project and remember getting some good responses from Ivy League schools like Harvard. I have written to Ivy League people a lot as in academia what institution you are associated with is often extremely important above just about anything else.
Old 08-07-2017, 07:42 AM
n/a

Initiatives on Violence Prevention | AMA

This looks it would be of use.
Old 08-07-2017, 07:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post

TIRED OF IT.
Old 08-07-2017, 07:46 AM
n/a

Quote:

TIRED OF IT.
So am I. Shows signs of criminal harassment online. I just try to ignore this creep Allegiance but this **** is breaking Florida law.

I really do not understand why the Moderator has not booted this stalker off of TOTV. He has abused his posting privileges immensely.
Old 08-07-2017, 09:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
So am I. Shows signs of criminal harassment online. I just try to ignore this creep Allegiance but this **** is breaking Florida law.

I really do not understand why the Moderator has not booted this stalker off of TOTV. He has abused his posting privileges immensely.
Hey buddy, find a job yet?
Old 08-07-2017, 09:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post

TIRED OF IT.
And thank you Grace for quoting me despite Tal requesting that you do not. It allows Tal to see my job referral. As you know he sometimes blocks me when he has his unemployment temper tantrums.

Please quote me often. Thanks again.
Old 08-07-2017, 09:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
And thank you Grace for quoting me despite Tal requesting that you do not. It allows Tal to see my job referral. As you know he sometimes blocks me when he has his unemployment temper tantrums.

Please quote me often. Thanks again.
Hey Al, maybe you should share your resume as a guideline. No embellishing now.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 08-07-2017, 09:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
Hey Al, maybe you should share your resume as a guideline. No embellishing now.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Thank you Chi for quoting me despite Tal requesting that you do not.

Glad I could help.
Old 08-07-2017, 11:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceless

TIRED OF IT.
Color me flabbergasted that you FINALLY did something decent and actually publicly (well, kinda publicly) stood up to one of the the plethora of bullies...who share your heartless and ugly political stances.

Months and months of you reading Blind Allegiance's (and dirtbag's/larbud's/MDLNB's/RickeyD's before he was banned and came back as Wiotte/Etc) over-the-top personal attacks of Talt and his parents...and you now FINALLY say it's "too much?"

Many of the left-leaning decent people here, have been calling these scumbags out consistently...while you did absolutely nothing.

The ultimate hypocrisy of course, are the countless times you've called Talt your friend on the main boards (showing off for your supposed '600+ friends')...while you sat back and laughed at the scumbags constant attacks against Talt and his parents down here in the political forum.

THAT takes scumminess to a new level, but certainly doesn't surprise me...as I had you pegged correctly from day one. .

But hey, I'll bet you patted yourself on the back (figuratively of course, it being actually physically impossible)...that you did your good deed for the year.

One thing you ARE correct about though...is karma.

Watch out when it slams you in the face (which it will ), because you're really going to wish that you hadn't been such an ugly, passive-aggressive...nasty twit all of these years.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 08-07-2017, 12:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Color me flabbergasted that you FINALLY did something decent and actually publicly (well, kinda publicly) stood up to one of the the plethora of bullies...who share your heartless and ugly political stances.

Months and months of you reading Blind Allegiance's (and dirtbag's/larbud's/MDLNB's/RickeyD's before he was banned and came back as Wiotte/Etc) over-the-top personal attacks of Talt and his parents...and you now FINALLY say it's "too much?"

Many of the left-leaning decent people here, have been calling these scumbags out consistently...while you did absolutely nothing.

The ultimate hypocrisy off course, are the countless times you've called Talt your friend on the main boards (showing off for your supposed '600+ friends')...while you sat back and laughed at the scumbags constant attacks against Talt and his parents down here in the political forum.

THAT takes scumminess to a new level, but certainly doesn't surprise me...as I had you pegged correctly from day one. .

But hey, I'll bet you patted yourself on the back (figuratively of course, it being actually physically impossible)...that you did your good deed for the year.

One thing you ARE correct about though...is karma.

Watch out when it slams you in the face (which it will ), because you're really going to wish that you hadn't been such an ugly, passive-aggressive...nasty twit all of these years.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Let's look at this from another perspective. Your posts are often so vile and hate filled and yet others on here continue to engage you and indulge you because your political leanings mirror theirs. So tell me, what's the difference? You also call Tal your friend but here you are using him in a sense to hurl hatred at another. At least, GG had the guts to do the right thing. Too bad your blind hatred can't see that.
Old 08-07-2017, 01:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Let's look at this from another perspective. Your posts are often so vile and hate filled and yet others on here continue to engage you and indulge you because your political leanings mirror theirs. So tell me, what's the difference? You also call Tal your friend but here you are using him in a sense to hurl hatred at another. At least, GG had the guts to do the right thing. Too bad your blind hatred can't see that.
COME ON...Gracie Girl has given all this hateful talk a very wide berth while chastising anyone who disagrees with Trump or Rubicon.

Sorry, Abby, but these scum with the insulting and terrible language have been just fine in her book for along time. Most of those she invited to her private Facebook page are on my ignore list and I do not put people on that list because they disagree.....I do it because they are vile trolls.

This is the same person who mentioned Travon Martin as a reason she supported Trump. Not specifically but in speaking of why she wanted a change....who, after FIVE years even recalls Obama expressing empathy to the family....BUT forgetting riling up the boy scouts to chant the Presidents name.

Sorry.....yep...COLDNOMORE is blunt but nobody disputes his facts.....nobody disputes his opinions...they just don't like that he says them.

HYPOCRISY rages on....go on the main board and tout character and morals....then come here and attack anyone who might disagree with YOU.

I go after Trump...yep......but nobody else and not an entire party and not based on the color of his skin (even though COLDNOMORE has a little blurb on that), but simply based on his complete lack of a moral compass. I do not even attack his policies, yet those of this ilk are very very comfortable simply labeling and demeaning others.
Old 08-07-2017, 01:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
As most here have noted, CNM is nothing more than just another internet troll. He contributes NOTHING to a discussion. Put him on your ignore list and spare yourself the visceral tripe that he continues to spew. Any response to his posts just feeds his needy ego.

Tags
medical, things

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.