American Medical Association.

Old 08-07-2017, 08:59 PM
n/a

I hope that Carl in Tampa continues on TOTV Political Forum. He should just use the Ignore List. It helps quite a bit with getting through all the insult throwing.

He usually has something worthwhile to say as does Rubicon much of them time.
Old 08-07-2017, 09:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I hope that Carl in Tampa continues on TOTV Political Forum. He should just use the Ignore List. It helps quite a bit with getting through all the insult throwing.

You frequently post links, to support your viewpoint.

When have you EVER seen RubiTHECon...post even a single link?

You're simply falling for his lying soapbox diatribes, that rely on his plagiarisms from alt-right sites and those fake news sites owned by Russians...which is why he refuses to post the links.

You really should read what he says a lot closer and ask yourself...why has he never criticized/recognized a single Trump lie?

That's the type of person you believe has something "worthwhile to say?"
Old 08-07-2017, 10:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ32162 View Post
Chit-Town, how many murders so far this year in your wonderful city of Chit-Town? More than LA and New York combined?
AJ, you're moving into jag off territory.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
Old 08-08-2017, 07:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
Press Center | American Medical Association

What kind of things does this web-site have on it that might be useful? American Medical Association | AMA
Trying to get back to the American Medical Association.
Old 08-08-2017, 07:46 AM
n/a

Quote:

Good post, Tal. You don't have to be of the same mindset or believe everything someone posts in order to learn something from them. Life is not all about just facts, it's also about your experiences and learning from other's experiences as well. I appreciate that you try to stay open-minded to the fact that no one is all right nor all wrong. That's why I hate to resort to the Ignore list, but I understand the need for it at times. We all could learn something from you about respecting other posters and how to deal with difficult ones. Thanks for your input.
Old 08-08-2017, 08:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town
AJ, you're moving into jag off territory.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
It will be nice having you as my new neighbor.
Old 08-08-2017, 08:51 AM
n/a

Quote:

PLEASE with Rubicon !!! You must be kidding.

This is what he said this morning on the thread "Thr republicans have become the party the "grotesque"

"I am on this forum to share and to learn. I am not interested in defending myself to adolescent posters whose only intent is to cause mischief"

Translated, he has put anyone who will not agree or has a different viewpoint, on his ignore list, YET, he says he is here to share and learn.

Read his posts....HE SHARES NOTHING and since he has cut off anybody who might disagree.....that is why his posts are as one of his supporters said about the Republican candidates are so "Preachy".

He comes on here to lecture about ONE THING and one thing only. Any perceived plot or conspiracy theory against his hero, Donald Trump.

Well before I made his honor roll and was put on ignore....I challenged him a number of times to come and discuss TOPICS...real ISSUES facing our country. I began threads as I promised but he never ever, not once ever attempted to discuss anything.

No, he is a troll.....a well spoken troll, but a troll none the less.

I might disagree at times with Carl, but he makes a valid point and backs it up and I hope I link to my back up most of the time. I am aware that saying it is so does not make it that way...IF you really want discussion you have to offer where you got your thought......RUBICON has done that maybe twice I can remember and BOTH times used a Russian web site.
Old 08-08-2017, 09:12 AM
n/a

Florida Nurses Association

I would write various nurses associations in the 1990s about my massive 224 613 Project. Usually this was those in CA, MN, IL, NV and other states that had some nexus with my story back then.

Florida Nurses Association

American Psychiatric Nurses Association - American Psychiatric Nurses Association
Old 08-08-2017, 09:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
PLEASE with Rubicon !!! You must be kidding.

This is what he said this morning on the thread "Thr republicans have become the party the "grotesque"

"I am on this forum to share and to learn. I am not interested in defending myself to adolescent posters whose only intent is to cause mischief"

Translated, he has put anyone who will not agree or has a different viewpoint, on his ignore list, YET, he says he is here to share and learn.

Read his posts....HE SHARES NOTHING and since he has cut off anybody who might disagree.....that is why his posts are as one of his supporters said about the Republican candidates are so "Preachy".

He comes on here to lecture about ONE THING and one thing only. Any perceived plot or conspiracy theory against his hero, Donald Trump.

Well before I made his honor roll and was put on ignore....I challenged him a number of times to come and discuss TOPICS...real ISSUES facing our country. I began threads as I promised but he never ever, not once ever attempted to discuss anything.

No, he is a troll.....a well spoken troll, but a troll none the less.

I might disagree at times with Carl, but he makes a valid point and backs it up and I hope I link to my back up most of the time. I am aware that saying it is so does not make it that way...IF you really want discussion you have to offer where you got your thought......RUBICON has done that maybe twice I can remember and BOTH times used a Russian web site.
I've challenged YOU Rocky too to DISCUSS topics and issues...nothing...why is that?

Where IS the black villages? The black MIT? The top black country? The TOP black doctors?

You don't answer and then curse me as being "racist" because I haven't been fooled by the "equality" lies.

You insist they're equal...show me where...prove they're really equal and not simply CALLED equal.

All "men" may be created equal...but they're not men. They are males of a different species.

WHERE did I get MY thoughts about blacks? From SEEING how they act...SEEING how they live...SEEING how violent they are...SEEING how little empathy they have...SEEING that they're physically VERY different...SEEING that they're genetically not that related to "us", EVERY OTHER race... SEEING how they never seem to be able to "get it". I didn't get my ideas from SOMEONE ELSE the way YOU get your thoughts.

Too many people rely on "experts" to make decisions for them, to think for them.
Old 08-08-2017, 01:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
I've challenged YOU Rocky too to DISCUSS topics and issues...nothing...why is that?

Where IS the black villages? The black MIT? The top black country? The TOP black doctors?

You don't answer and then curse me as being "racist" because I haven't been fooled by the "equality" lies.

You insist they're equal...show me where...prove they're really equal and not simply CALLED equal.

All "men" may be created equal...but they're not men. They are males of a different species.

WHERE did I get MY thoughts about blacks? From SEEING how they act...SEEING how they live...SEEING how violent they are...SEEING how little empathy they have...SEEING that they're physically VERY different...SEEING that they're genetically not that related to "us", EVERY OTHER race... SEEING how they never seem to be able to "get it". I didn't get my ideas from SOMEONE ELSE the way YOU get your thoughts.

Too many people rely on "experts" to make decisions for them, to think for them.
Allow me to respond to you as civilly as I can.

You are a one trick pony. Your life is about racial bashing. Your sheer existence is to make your self feel good by bashing anyone who is not like you. You DO NOT have discussions, you preach hate, directly from whatever website you represent, as you are not from this location nor ever even been here.

THUS, YOU are not even close to worthy to talk to. A political forum is not a platform for you to bring the alt right manifesto from wherever.....it is to discuss topics facing our country.

Is race a topic....sure, but you are RUDE, YOU HIJACK THREADS as if you were the only important person in the world. You preach a message filled with hate, so my suggestion to you is that since you and your message are basically treated with discuss, that yu go home to your home base, where ever that might be and leave The Villages alone.

You are a distinct stranger here and from my perspective not welcome. People who are so consumed with hate and a feeling of being special and above others are not worthy of engaging in discussion

GO HOME to wherever you came from....there are many alt right websites that not only would love to have you, probably allocate you to this area as I understand they do...part of that bot thing that folks are beginning to learn about.

JUST LEAVE PLEASE
Old 08-08-2017, 01:56 PM
n/a

Default American Medical Association.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post

You are a one trick pony. Your life is about racial bashing. Your sheer existence is to make your self feel good by bashing anyone who is not like you. You DO NOT have discussions, you preach hate, directly from whatever website you represent, as you are not from this location nor ever even been here.

THUS, YOU are not even close to worthy to talk to. A political forum is not a platform for you to bring the alt right manifesto from wherever.....it is to discuss topics facing our country.

Is race a topic....sure, but you are RUDE, YOU HIJACK THREADS as if you were the only important person in the world. You preach a message filled with hate, so my suggestion to you is that since you and your message are basically treated with discuss, that yu go home to your home base, where ever that might be and leave The Villages alone.

You are a distinct stranger here and from my perspective not welcome. People who are so consumed with hate and a feeling of being special and above others are not worthy of engaging in discussion

GO HOME to wherever you came from....there are many alt right websites that not only would love to have you, probably allocate you to this area as I understand they do...part of that bot thing that folks are beginning to learn about.

JUST LEAVE PLEASE

Don is strange, but he DOES have a right to his opinion. Like it or not, he belongs here just as anyone else.

The Villages Florida

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-08-2017, 02:48 PM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest]Don is strange, but he DOES have a right to his opinion. Like it or not, he belongs here just as anyone else.

The Villages Florida

Sent from my iPhone using

He certainly does and I said please

Just want everyone to understand that "invasion" of forums is becoming norm, as we all hear about those infamous "bots""...

For example...

Early Saturday morning, President Donald Trump tweeted his gratitude to a social-media super fan, Nicole Mincey, magnifying her praise of him to his 35 million followers.

Here's the problem: There is no evidence the Twitter feed belongs to someone named Nicole Mincey. And the account, according to experts, bears a lot of signs of a Russia-backed disinformation campaign.

On Sunday, Twitter suspended the Mincey account, known as @ProTrump45, after several other users revealed that it was probably a fake, created to amplify pro-Trump content.

The curious case of ‘Nicole Mincey,’ the Trump fan who may actually be a Russian bot - Chicago Tribune
Old 08-08-2017, 03:33 PM
n/a

Default The California Nurses Association.

California Nurses Association | National Nurses United

This often has interesting discussions of medical issues and you usually do not need a MD to understand what they are talking about.
Old 08-08-2017, 04:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
California Nurses Association | National Nurses United

This often has interesting discussions of medical issues and you usually do not need a MD to understand what they are talking about.
Why don't you take it to the women's forum? This is not political. Why don't you go to the women's forum where you will feel more comfortable?
Old 08-08-2017, 05:13 PM
n/a

Quote:

JUST LEAVE PLEASE
Oh Rocky...

No, I don't have discussions because nobody can show me the black villages...the black MIT...the black Intel or Microsoft. NOBODY can show me ANYTHING that is 99% black and doesn't suck. Except an NBA or NFL ream. Nobody can SHOW somewhere they're actually equal.

The Hispanic takeover, the lowering of EVERY standard, the destruction of quotas...it is the ONLY thing that REALLY matters right now. We ARE going to be a Hispanci majority within 30 years. Whites WILL be 20-25% of the population. America is f@cked unless something drastic is done. When we become a Hispanic majority, we WILL resemble Mexico.

Well I AM the most important person in the world...aren't YOU the most important to yourself? I insert the TRUTH when needed. The TRUTH. If you don't think it's the truth...find something to prove me wrong.

I preach REALITY...living IN reality...not a fantasy-land where chimpanzees are people. I hate the lies, I hate how low my country has gone...from #1 to #25 ALL in an effort to put square pegs in round holes. They will NEVER be us.

Sorry...I have lies and propaganda to fight.

Silence me...where is the black villages? I'll make it easy...75% black and like the villages...too hard? 50% and like the villages...25%? Surely you can find a place as nice, clean, and safe as the villages with 25% black population.

Want a list of all the NICE, clean, and safe WHITE communities...? I can Google it...

Quote:
Don is strange, but he DOES have a right to his opinion. Like it or not, he belongs here just as anyone else.

The Villages Florida

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don is right and he just seems strange because you believe the lies and propaganda.

Where is the black villages? Black MIT? Black Amazon?

Where ARE they actually EQUAL without ANY help?

Tags
medical, things

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.