The American Psychiatric Association Convention.

Old 11-22-2017, 11:04 PM
n/a

Default The American Psychiatric Association Convention.

Home │ psychiatry.org

Some of it members might get a kick out of some of the stuff on this Political Forum.

And this might be of interest. Warning Signs of Mental Illness

Patients & Families

About

2018 Annual Meeting
Old 11-22-2017, 11:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Home │ psychiatry.org

Some of it members might get a kick out of some of the stuff on this Political Forum.

Patients & Families

About

2018 Annual Meeting

You just keep supplying more cannon fodder. Do you like being the brunt of their bullying ? Keep it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-22-2017, 11:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You just keep supplying more cannon fodder. Do you like being the brunt of their bullying ? Keep it up.

Face it. He lives for the attention.
Old 11-23-2017, 08:18 AM
n/a

Quote:

Actually. I would like them to take a look at some of the bullies on here. I have someone I talk to once in a while who used to be a psychiatric social work.

Wiotte. I am not posting for the TROLL pool but to other people like the group of people who smiled at me yesterday.

It is the people who have the wisdom not to post on here -- I mean the Political Forum-- who I am addressing.

And most of the time. I only see the Titles of these TROLL posts.

Some of these trolls do not even live in the Villages. Kenswing for example. https://www.talkofthevillages.com/fo...enswing-68301/
Old 11-23-2017, 08:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
Actually. I would like them to take a look at some of the bullies on here. I have someone I talk to once in a while who used to be a psychiatric social work.

Wiotte. I am not posting for the TROLL pool but to other people like the group of people who smiled at me yesterday.

It is the people who have the wisdom not to post on here -- I mean the Political Forum-- who I am addressing.

And most of the time. I only see the Titles of these TROLL posts.

Some of these trolls do not even live in the Villages. Kenswing for example. https://www.talkofthevillages.com/fo...enswing-68301/

Then post in on general discussion where people are moderated. Posting it here invites attack.

Old 11-23-2017, 08:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
Then post in on general discussion where people are moderated.

I am waiting for them to do that. The TOTV NFL Yahoo and the NFL SURVIVOR League for instance.

Notice these trolls Allegiance and dirtbanker post as little as possible on the MODERATED FORUM as the MODERATOR is on to their CRIMINAL HARASSMENT on these POLITICAL BOARDS.
Old 11-23-2017, 08:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
I am waiting for them to do that. The TOTV NFL Yahoo and the NFL SURVIVOR League for instance.

Notice these trolls Allegiance and dirtbanker post as little as possible on the MODERATED FORUM as the MODERATOR is on to their CRIMINAL HARASSMENT on these POLITICAL BOARDS.

You just proved my point. You INVITE these attacks !

Old 11-23-2017, 08:42 AM
n/a

These threads are aimed at my medical field friends. Who do look at Talk of the Villages.

Like the ones I was around yesterday morning.

And HAPPY THANKSGIVING to my friend who I text message once in a while. I called you last THANKSGIVING 2016 when you were busy cooking for your shindig. And you showed me the photos from this on your cell phone a few days after that. I will call you soon or make contact some other way. THINGS are going OK on my THING.
Old 11-23-2017, 08:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
You just proved my point. You INVITE these attacks !

You are blaming the victim again. I do not post on the Political Forum to be harassed by people will little empathy for others and who often show little or no intelligence about what is going on all around them.

And HAPPY THANKSGIVING to my friends who know better than some of the posters on here.
Old 11-23-2017, 08:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Home │ psychiatry.org

Patients & Families

About

2018 Annual Meeting
Like I got a kick out of their declaring a man who wants to have another man cum in his ass...as a sign of affection...is PERFECTLY normal...not worth mentioning...but someone who is into feet...has a fetish.

EVERYTHING is becoming corrupt...I don't think there's ONE truly honest thing left.

Quote:
Face it. He lives for the attention.
Masochist...and a little slow.
Old 11-23-2017, 08:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
These threads are aimed at my medical field friends. Who do look at Talk of the Villages.

Like the ones I was around yesterday morning.

And HAPPY THANKSGIVING to my friend who I text message once in a while. I called you last THANKSGIVING 2016 when you were busy cooking for your shindig. And you showed me the photos from this on your cell phone a few days after that. I will call you soon or make contact some other way. THINGS are going OK on my THING.

You evaded the question. Your medical friends would look on the general board as well. YOU are LOOKING for trouble any time you wander onto the bad boys playground. If you want to play with the bad boys EXPECT to get your head kicked it.
But you already know that, don’t you ?

Old 11-23-2017, 08:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post
You evaded the question. Your medical friends would look on the general board as well. YOU are LOOKING for trouble any time you wander onto the bad boys playground. If you want to play with the bad boys EXPECT to get your head kicked it.

By his admission Tal wanted to be a thug.

Maybe his being the Criminal harassing thug on here is the closest he can get.
Old 11-23-2017, 09:01 AM
n/a

Quote:

It should not be the bad boys playground. You get that right so calling it that. I know many people on the REGULAR forum who despise these TROLLS and their bullying on here. Carl in Tampa seemed to be one. Graciegirl another. A good Facebook friend as well who I also know from the dog parks. She is also on TOTV on the Regular boards but does look at these Political Forum posts once in a while.
Old 11-23-2017, 09:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
I have someone I talk to once in a while who used to be a psychiatric social work.

That psychiatric social worker must not be concerned about you if they suggested you need to keep posting in a forum where EVERYONE has turned on you for your pathetic lazy bust out loser ways...

If you think someone is smiling at you...check over your shoulder and you might see who they were really smiling at...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 11-23-2017, 09:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
I should not be the bad boys playground. You get that right so calling it that. I know many people on the REGULAR forum who despise these TROLLS and their bullying on here. Carl in Tampa seemed to be one.
You "KNOW " many. Carl "Seems" to be one.

That is funny.

Everyone hates you. Period. Especially your own family.

Happy Thanksgiving buddy

Tags
forum, members, political, stuff

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.