The American Psychiatric Association Convention.

Old 11-23-2017, 09:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
It should not be the bad boys playground. You get that right so calling it that. I know many people on the REGULAR forum who despise these TROLLS and their bullying on here. Carl in Tampa seemed to be one. Graciegirl another. A good Facebook friend as well who I also know from the dog parks. She is also on TOTV on the Regular boards but does look at these Political Forum posts once in a while.
Have you looked at TOPIX the Villages? We should not be heading in that direction. Politicians have called TOPIX the lowest form of intelligent life on the Internet.
Old 11-23-2017, 09:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
It should not be the bad boys playground. You get that right so calling it that. I know many people on the REGULAR forum who despise these TROLLS and their bullying on here. Carl in Tampa seemed to be one. Graciegirl another. A good Facebook friend as well who I also know from the dog parks. She is also on TOTV on the Regular boards but does look at these Political Forum posts once in a while.

You think GG isn’t a bully ? She got her ass kicked on here because she sucks at it. She gets away with her passive aggressive crap on the regular board MOST of the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-23-2017, 09:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
You think GG isn’t a bully ? She got her ass kicked on here because she sucks at it. She gets away with her passive aggressive crap on the regular board MOST of the time.

She is a bully. But one who has many friends and also does good things for people. She has two sides.

These bullies Allegiance and dirtbanker have no friends that I can see and basically just pollute the Political Forum with personal attacks that have nothing to do with politics in the US.
Old 11-23-2017, 09:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
She is a bully. But one who has many friends and also does good things for people. She has two sides.

These bullies Allegiance and dirtbanker have no friends that I can see and basically just pollute the Political Forum with personal attacks that have nothing to do with politics in the US.
So...the one who is also a bully...but can play politics and make people believe she is someone else...is better?

You mean like Hollywood actors...the better they can lie...the better they can HIDE their true self and make you believe they are someone else...the better.

Tal...in all honesty...the people here are right...you're too "slow" and naive to hang out with the big lids. Stay away for your own good...they're going to hurt you if you insist on hanging around.
Old 11-23-2017, 09:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
Funny that you edited your post to add your good friend Graciegirl.

Have you met her?

This is what she thinks about YOU.....

"I don't really take anyone's opinion seriously until they live independently, have a job, pay their bills on time for a couple of decades, own property, pay taxes and raise a couple of kids."

She also has very strong opinions against..

... Back hoe operators and most likely all blue collar workers.

.... those divorced

... non full time villagers. (That may include Sandy as he spends too much time away from the villages on cruises )
Old 11-23-2017, 09:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
Funny that you edited your post to add your good friend Graciegirl.

Have you met her?

This is what she thinks about YOU.....

"I don't really take anyone's opinion seriously until they live independently, have a job, pay their bills on time for a couple of decades, own property, pay taxes and raise a couple of kids."

She also has very strong opinions against..

... Back hoe operators and most likely all blue collar workers.

.... those divorced

... non full time villagers. (That may include Sandy as he spends too much time away from the villages on cruises )
Seems she only values her own opinion.... hmm
Old 11-23-2017, 09:56 AM
n/a

Troll leap.

The Villages Florida
Old 11-23-2017, 10:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
Seems she only values her own opinion.... hmm

NOTHING but the truth.

Old 11-23-2017, 11:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
NOTHING but the truth.

You should get out and talk to people wiotte.
Old 11-23-2017, 11:11 AM
n/a

Default The American Psychiatric Association Convention.

///
Old 11-23-2017, 01:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
You should get out and talk to people wiotte.
I do talk to people about this 224 613 Project. On Facebook for the most part. And it is making great strides in some parts of the country. Not so much the Villages though.

It is something creating by me and many others but has a life of its own.
Old 11-23-2017, 01:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
I do talk to people about this 224 613 Project. On Facebook for the most part. And it is making great strides in some parts of the country. Not so much the Villages though.
Oh do tell.. What part of the country is your fictional project making great strides? Please provide some actual statistics to backup your claims..

I'm sure you'll troll leap this because it's something you can't answer.
Old 11-23-2017, 02:01 PM
n/a

Quote:

Are you drunk?
Old 11-23-2017, 03:16 PM
n/a

Quote:

Been watching The Hitman's Bodyguard on Blu-Ray. The 224s are coming fast and heavy. That Ryan Reynolds cracks me up.
Old 11-23-2017, 03:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
Been watching The Hitman's Bodyguard on Blu-Ray. The 224s are coming fast and heavy. That Ryan Reynolds cracks me up.
I guess when you can't answer a simple question you revert to posting a movie link?

How does this post in any way relate to the topic of this thread? A thread in which you started?

Tags
forum, members, political, stuff

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.