The American Psychiatric Association Convention.

Old 11-23-2017, 03:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Been watching The Hitman's Bodyguard on Blu-Ray. The 224s are coming fast and heavy. That Ryan Reynolds cracks me up.
I loved Reynold's wife in The Shallows and the details in that exciting movie.

The Villages movie theater workers seem to have caught onto this 224 613 as well as to Talk of the Villages. I just hope this is also happening in other places where I do this Project or have done it-- Reno, NV; San Francisco, CA; Santa Rosa, CA; Redwood City; CA; Menlo Park, CA; Burlingame, CA; Minneapolis, MN; Itasca, IL; Palm Harbor, FL; Tarpon Springs, FL; Oldsmar, FL; Dunedin, FL; Clearwater, FL; El Paso, TX; Austin, TX; Houston, TX; Burke, VA; Arlington, VA; Cape Cod, MA; Boston, MA; Bellingham, WA; Honolulu, HI; Juneau, Alaska, Topeka, KS; Raleigh, NC, etc. And through proxies in just about every major city in the US and many smaller ones.
Old 11-23-2017, 03:34 PM
n/a

Quote:

The Villages movie theater workers seem to have caught onto this 224 613 as well as to Talk of the Villages. I just hope this is also happening in other places where I do this Project or have done it-- Reno, NV; San Francisco, CA; Santa Rosa, CA; Redwood City; CA; Menlo Park, CA; Burlingame, CA; Minneapolis, MN; Itasca, IL; Palm Harbor, FL; Tarpon Springs. FL; Oldsmar, FL; Dunedin, FL; Clearwater, FL; El Paso, TX; Austin, TX; Houston, TX; Burke, VA; Arlington, VA; Cape Cod, MA; Boston, MA; Bellingham, WA; Honolulu, HI; Juneau, Alaska, Topeka, KS; Raleigh, NC, etc.
So instead of actually making great strides in other parts of the country you're actually just hoping you're making great strides.. Got it..

At least now you're being somewhat honest.
Old 11-23-2017, 03:42 PM
n/a

Quote:

The Villages movie theater workers seem to have caught onto this 224 613 as well as to Talk of the Villages. I just hope this is also happening in other places where I do this Project or have done it-- Reno, NV; San Francisco, CA; Santa Rosa, CA; Redwood City; CA; Menlo Park, CA; Burlingame, CA; Minneapolis, MN; Itasca, IL; Palm Harbor, FL; Tarpon Springs, FL; Oldsmar, FL; Dunedin, FL; Clearwater, FL; El Paso, TX; Austin, TX; Houston, TX; Burke, VA; Arlington, VA; Cape Cod, MA; Boston, MA; Bellingham, WA; Honolulu, HI; Juneau, Alaska, Topeka, KS; Raleigh, NC, etc. And through proxies in just about every major city in the US and many smaller ones.
Troll leap.

Sent several hundred thousand e-mails about this 224 613 Project in 1999-2005. These do show up once in a while. And many of these went to Members of Congress. Federal and State. Some went to FBI offices and I suppose they still have those and the government seems to keep everything some where.

And then there were those 550+ snail mail letters in 1991 and 4000 letters to victim/witness assistance providers in the 1990s about what they would like to see in libraries in their communities. I got a pretty good number of answers which I also circulated to law, public, and academic librarians. And to various Bar Associations and lawyers.

Which work the Western Interstate Commission on Higher Education forgave my State of Nevada stipend grant in a meeting around September 8, 2000 in Nevada. Ron Sparks, II helped me out with that.
Old 11-23-2017, 03:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Troll leap.

Sent several hundred thousand e-mails about this 224 613 Project in 1999-2005. These do show up once in a while. And many of these went to Members of Congress. Federal and State. Some went to FBI offices and I suppose they still have those and the government seems to keep everything some where.

And then there were those 550+ snail mail letters in 1991 and 4000 letters to victim/witness assistance providers in the 1990s about what they would like to see in libraries in their communities. I got a pretty good number of answers which I also circulated to law, public, and academic librarians. And to various Bar Associations and lawyers.

Which work the Western Interstate Commission on Higher Education forgave my State of Nevada stipend grant in a meeting around September 8, 2000 in Nevada. Ron Sparks, II helped me out with that.
Whom am I talked to about this? Not to trolls but to the people who actually get what I have been doing PRO BONO or want to try understanding it rather than just hurl insults at other posters.
Old 11-23-2017, 03:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Troll leap.

So this is all from the 90's and early 2000's? What have you done recently?

Have you pretty much given up on the project? Or are you just focusing your efforts on TOTV?
Old 11-23-2017, 03:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Troll leap.

Another troll leap.

Hope that psychologists and psychiatrists can see why this is important. Many of my e-mails were copied into psychiatric associations around the world.

Also this work was why I expect I got 24 nominations to Marquis Who's Who publications from 1992 through 2002. And am listed in 14 of these to my knowledge including a couple of volumes of Marquis Who's Who in America and Marquis Who's Who in the World. Hard to do when you are working-- and this was working-- from your parent's garage so to speak.

And got hundreds of nominations to the Vanity Press publications which at least gave me more contacts even if most of these were dead ends. Except maybe that Indian movie (Bollywood) that seemed to have some of the same problems I encountered thrown at one of the characters.
Old 11-23-2017, 03:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Another troll leap.

Hope that psychologists and psychiatrists can see why this is important. Many of my e-mails were copied into psychiatric associations around the world.

Also this work was why I expect I got 24 nominations to Marquis Who's Who publications from 1992 through 2002. And am listed in 14 of these to my knowledge including a couple of volumes of Marquis Who's Who in America and Marquis Who's Who in the World. Hard to do when you are working-- and this was working-- from your parent's garage so to speak.
You keep Troll Leaping then kind of sideways, kinda sorta, maybe a little try to answer my question.. lol

I was just curious if you are still actively engaged in this project. Like I said, it seems like everything you mention is from the 90's. Living in the past is fine..

Other than looking for certain numbers in movies what are you doing today to further your cause?
Old 11-23-2017, 04:00 PM
n/a

And yet another TROLL LEAP.

Quote:
Another troll leap.

And got hundreds of nominations to the Vanity Press publications which at least gave me more contacts even if most of these were dead ends. Except maybe that Indian movie (Bollywood) that seemed to have some of the same problems I encountered thrown at one of the characters.
How about that Megan Boone show The Blacklist? Pretty cool about the details shown like the numbers 224 and 613. The scenes too. I see parts of Alexandria, VA and Washington, DC in it which look quite familiar. I was only in the area a week or so. That is quite a good Reuben on the Mall near the Museum of Modern Art or whatever the proper name of that museum is.

Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden | Smithsonian
Old 11-23-2017, 09:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle View Post

How about that Megan Boone show The Blacklist?
Now you got the hots for Morse's granddaughter....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 11-23-2017, 10:19 PM
n/a

Default The American Psychiatric Association Convention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
Now you got the hots for Morse's granddaughter....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
The Villages Florida

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-23-2017, 10:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
The Villages Florida

Can you relate to women without sex getting into it, wiotte?

I like the numbers in the show The Blacklist and am grateful if they have something to do with my 26.80 or so year 224 613 Project. There are a HUGE number of people involved in this. And your statement hints to me that you really are RickeyD as he would bug me about liking the ideas of Ivanka Trump and say I had the hots for her. She is married and her father is someone I cannot stand.

Does not matter if you are RickeyD or not. Others have said as such. Just interesting.
Old 11-23-2017, 10:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Can you relate to women without sex getting into it, wiotte?

I like the numbers in the show The Blacklist and am grateful if they have something to do with my 26.80 or so year 224 613 Project. There are a HUGE number of people involved in this. And your statement hints to me that you really are RickeyD as he would bug me about liking the ideas of Ivanka Trump. She is married and her father is someone I cannot stand.

No I can’t. Women were created to get fvcked, we were created to fvck. Do you deny that ?

Old 11-23-2017, 10:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
No I can’t. Women were created to get fvcked, we were created to fvck. Do you deny that ?

I have probably met 4000 women at the various institutions of education I have been at and in libraries of all kinds. Sex did not come into my mind with most of them. A few of them I dated or socialized with as friends. I have four degrees from five universities or colleges and took a lot of extra classes as well. And I was in a HUGE dorm at the U of MN -- Middlebrook Hall-- for my Second and Third year of law school.

Many of my contacts in the 224 613 Project are women many connected to rape prevention and domestic violence prevention education. Lots of women from Mothers Against Drunk Driving Chapters and some from their headquarters in Texas.
Old 11-23-2017, 11:07 PM
n/a

Default The American Psychiatric Association Convention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I have probably met 4000 women at the various institutions of education I have been at and in libraries of all kinds. Sex did not come into my mind with most of them. A few of them I dated or socialized with as friends. I have four degrees from five universities or colleges and took a lot of extra classes as well. And I was in a HUGE dorm at the U of MN -- Middlebrook Hall-- for my Second and Third year of law school.

Many of my contacts in the 224 613 Project are women many connected to rape prevention and domestic violence prevention education. Lots of women from Mothers Against Drunk Driving Chapters and some from their headquarters in Texas.

MOST of them. So, let’s say most is 80% ? Which means you wanted to bone 800 of those women. That’s a whole lot of pu$sy Tal !

The Villages Florida

Old 11-23-2017, 11:14 PM
n/a

Quote:

What does the amount of degrees you have got to do with how you view women?

I have two degrees from two different Universities (3 if you actually count an Associates as a degree)and had more sex in my teens and twenties than I could ever remember. Even today the first thing I ask myself when I see a woman is if I'd do her.. lol

Tags
forum, members, political, stuff

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.