The American Psychiatric Association Convention.

Old 11-23-2017, 11:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I have probably met 4000 women at the various institutions of education I have been at and in libraries of all kinds. Sex did not come into my mind with most of them. A few of them I dated or socialized with as friends. I have four degrees from five universities or colleges and took a lot of extra classes as well. And I was in a HUGE dorm at the U of MN -- Middlebrook Hall-- for my Second and Third year of law school.

Many of my contacts in the 224 613 Project are women many connected to rape prevention and domestic violence prevention education. Lots of women from Mothers Against Drunk Driving Chapters and some from their headquarters in Texas.
What does the amount of degrees you have got to do with how you view women?

I have two degrees from two different Universities (3 if you actually count an Associates as a degree)and had more sex in my teens and twenties than I could ever remember. Even today the first thing I ask myself when I see a woman is if I'd do her.. lol
Old 11-23-2017, 11:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post

I have two degrees from two different Universities (3 if you actually count an Associates as a degree)and had more sex in my teens and twenties than I could ever remember. Even today the first thing I ask myself when I see a woman is if I'd do her.. lol

Anytime I see a couple, I imagine what it would be like to do her and have him watch. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-23-2017, 11:19 PM
n/a

"Many of my e-mails were copied into psychiatric associations around the world."
Old 11-23-2017, 11:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
"Many of my e-mails were copied into psychiatric associations around the world."
No doubt as a case study.. lol
Old 11-23-2017, 11:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post

Lol

Old 11-23-2017, 11:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Anytime I see a couple, I imagine what it would be like to do her and have him watch. Lol

Sicko.. ROFL..
Old 11-24-2017, 07:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
No I can’t. Women were created to get fvcked, we were created to fvck. Do you deny that ?

Actually...it's their only "job"...having babies...and taking care of them. We provide what they need.

Quote:

That's how ALL normal men are...and our conclusion...whether we'd "do them" or not...sets the tone for the entire relationship.
Old 11-24-2017, 10:03 AM
n/a

Wink

Quote:
Home │ psychiatry.org

Some of it members might get a kick out of some of the stuff on this Political Forum.

And this might be of interest. Warning Signs of Mental Illness

Patients & Families

About

2018 Annual Meeting
Back to the first post.

Tags
forum, members, political, stuff

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.