Americans suspicious of "Fact check"

Old 09-30-2016, 03:21 PM
n/a

Default Americans suspicious of "Fact check"

Just who or what is it that has validated fact checking to be accurate, authentic, real objectivity, not motivated by hidden agendas of owners/operators?

Anyway, I am one that is not sold by the new rage of fact checking. I prefer to do my own research and validation or debunking.

I am not alone:

Voters Don’t Trust Media Fact-Checking - Rasmussen Reports™
Old 09-30-2016, 03:24 PM
n/a

If you have peer reviewed stuff they seem to be ok , I do find fact check dot org. to be ok .

I have tried every thing to see any bias on them but cannot , is there a specific story that is not true ?
Old 09-30-2016, 03:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Just who or what is it that has validated fact checking to be accurate, authentic, real objectivity, not motivated by hidden agendas of owners/operators?

Anyway, I am one that is not sold by the new rage of fact checking. I prefer to do my own research and validation or debunking.

I am not alone:

Eighty-eight percent (88%) of voters who support Trump in the presidential race believe news organizations skew the facts, while most Clinton backers (59%) trust media fact-checking.
Old 09-30-2016, 03:25 PM
n/a

Quote:

I am not alone:

I agree with you, but our electorate seems to be so.....er, lazy ?

There are many unbiased websites to read. Many news sources other than the radical right wing or left wing sites......those places are like searching for the existence of martians in your neighborhood.

If you are not interested in both sides of issues, I feel sorry...you are brain dead because you now think the left or right is always right and that is total silliness.

It is so frustrating on here to see quotes and links to website that are so easily debunked. And people believe the crap they read on them.
Old 09-30-2016, 03:27 PM
n/a

If you cannot trust a peer reviewed fact check site , what gives ? what is a good source of news ? is the BBC unbiased ?
Old 09-30-2016, 04:27 PM
n/a

Quote:

I am not alone:

1. it is a 'poll' (opinion), not even an actual or accurate review of the 'media fact checkers.'

2. Even so, this 'poll/opinion' DOES NOT include organizations like Snopes/factcheckdotorg/truthorfiction/etc...which are the sites that fact checks the media.

3. No surprise that Chump supporters don't believe facts, because if they did...they wouldn't support Trump in the first place.

CNM
Old 09-30-2016, 05:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
1. it is a 'poll' (opinion), not even an actual or accurate review of the 'media fact checkers.'

2. Even so, this 'poll/opinion' DOES NOT include organizations like Snopes/factcheckdotorg/truthorfiction/etc...which are the sites that fact checks the media.

3. No surprise that Chump supporters don't believe facts, because if they did...they wouldn't support Trump in the first place.

CNM

You mean it is just OK for you guys/the dem supporters to pretend that Clinton is without controversy.

I am trying to contain myself from ROFLMAO.
Old 10-01-2016, 05:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
If you have peer reviewed stuff they seem to be ok , I do find fact check dot org. to be ok .

I have tried every thing to see any bias on them but cannot , is there a specific story that is not true ?
"Peer reviewed" means nothing when they're all on the take. The GOVERNMENT pays for most research these days, give them what they want or kiss the next grant goodbye.

Quote:
I agree with you, but our electorate seems to be so.....er, lazy ?

There are many unbiased websites to read. Many news sources other than the radical right wing or left wing sites......those places are like searching for the existence of martians in your neighborhood.

If you are not interested in both sides of issues, I feel sorry...you are brain dead because you now think the left or right is always right and that is total silliness.

It is so frustrating on here to see quotes and links to website that are so easily debunked. And people believe the crap they read on them.
Better to be entertained than deliberately lied to by the mainstream media.

Like CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX...and others?

Quote:
If you cannot trust a peer reviewed fact check site , what gives ? what is a good source of news ? is the BBC unbiased ?
There really is no "good" source of news. That's the problem. Besides TRUE whistle blowers, we'll NEVER know the truth.
Old 10-01-2016, 08:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
You mean it is just OK for you guys/the dem supporters to pretend that Clinton is without controversy.

I am trying to contain myself from ROFLMAO.

I understand that liberals use the Pavda as their fact checking tool.
Old 10-01-2016, 10:13 AM
n/a

Quote:

I understand that liberals use the Pavda as their fact checking tool.
Pavda | Article about Pavda by The Free Dictionary

Tags
sold, check, fact, suspicious, americans

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.