Ann Coulter discusses Femo-Fascism

Old 10-24-2017, 09:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
Sure..."women" think they're "better" than men. Women consider as "strengths"...what men consider weaknesses.

For one:

Empathy...you consider it a strength making you "better" than men who consistently show no compassion towards strangers.

But "compartmentalization" is how men deal with emotions...is what IS needed to effectively govern. Women are "all or nothing" they EITHER hate something/someone or they love it/them. Men can "compartmentalize" and deal with that person justly when needed. We also don't "hate" people because of what they think. We hate because of what you DO.

You seem to constantly engage in what defines a man and what defines a woman. I thought about such things in my 20’s as I was truly observing the world back then and trying to figure it all out. You probably have a hormone imbalance. See a doctor, get a blood test. There is help available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-24-2017, 10:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You seem to constantly engage in what defines a man and what defines a woman. I thought about such things in my 20’s as I was truly observing the world back then and trying to figure it all out. You probably have a hormone imbalance. See a doctor, get a blood test. There is help available.

Ah..the Mr Hyde side of wiotte...I was wondering when it would come out. What's your cycle time?

I give you FACTS...how YOU interpret them is up to you.

Maybe you shouldn't have stopped thinking in your 20s.

I did...I kept thinking about things...and experiencing things...after 60 years...I've got a lot of it figured out. Your job...since you didn't think about it past your 20s...is to listen and learn.

Any FACT you have a problem with...I'd be glad to discuss it...but lets wait a few days for you to bottom and come out of your Mr Hyde stage.
Old 10-24-2017, 10:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
Ah..the Mr Hyde side of wiotte...I was wondering when it would come out. What's your cycle time?

I give you FACTS...how YOU interpret them is up to you.

Maybe you shouldn't have stopped thinking in your 20s.

I did...I kept thinking about things...and experiencing things...after 60 years...I've got a lot of it figured out. Your job...since you didn't think about it past your 20s...is to listen and learn.

Any FACT you have a problem with...I'd be glad to discuss it...but lets wait a few days for you to bottom and come out of your Mr Hyde stage.

What’s the point ? You can’t change anything. I do agree with some of your logic, don’t be so greedy. You need a hobby.

Old 10-24-2017, 10:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
What’s the point ? You can’t change anything. I do agree with some of your logic, don’t be so greedy. You need a hobby.

Sure...I can see that. Women do that. Whereas men TRY to change a disagreeable situation into an agreeable one. That's how white men ended up building western civilization and all the technology we use today.

We ARE falling as a country. We ARE falling as a people. In 30 years "America" IS 80% minorities and 20% white. Do you REALLY think it's going to be an agreeable place to live? MORE agreeable than today? Is Jamaica more agreeable? Is Haiti more agreeable? Is S Africa more agreeable than when under white leadership?

I wouldn't be so vocal...so blunt...so desperate if it wasn't so certain and so close. We're already 51% minorities and 49% white. In 30 years we ARE 80% minorities and 20% white. It's mathematical certainty.

You should agree with it all...or figure out why you don't. I am usually right. Not always...it's why I BEG you people to PROVE me wrong. I have figured it out...from all the angles. The answer is...blacks are a different species and incapable of living in a modern society. We literally took cave men and try to "mainstream" them. It hasn't worked and it will not work.

A Hispanic majority...inevitable...WILL transform "America" into Mexico II.

I'm fighting both these things.

The problem I have with women is their claimed equality. They're not and never will be. They shirk the ONLY job they should be doing...raising their children...for a "career" shuffling papers. They want kids, they're driven to it...but they don't want what comes with it. Responsibility. Girls JUST want to have fun...very true words. They hate men for their superiority in everything and our sexual freedom. Women don't have pen!s envy...it's just plain..."why the f@ck did I get stuck with all the bullsh!t of being a woman" envy.

I have lots of hobbies...I was on a roll this morning and actually gave a few things up. Got a T time so can't stay...see ya tonight.
Old 10-24-2017, 10:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
Sure...I can see that. Women do that. Whereas men TRY to change a disagreeable situation into an agreeable one. That's how white men ended up building western civilization and all the technology we use today.

We ARE falling as a country. We ARE falling as a people. In 30 years "America" IS 80% minorities and 20% white. Do you REALLY think it's going to be an agreeable place to live? MORE agreeable than today? Is Jamaica more agreeable? Is Haiti more agreeable? Is S Africa more agreeable than when under white leadership?

I wouldn't be so vocal...so blunt...so desperate if it wasn't so certain and so close. We're already 51% minorities and 49% white. In 30 years we ARE 80% minorities and 20% white. It's mathematical certainty.

You should agree with it all...or figure out why you don't. I am usually right. Not always...it's why I BEG you people to PROVE me wrong. I have figured it out...from all the angles. The answer is...blacks are a different species and incapable of living in a modern society. We literally took cave men and try to "mainstream" them. It hasn't worked and it will not work.

A Hispanic majority...inevitable...WILL transform "America" into Mexico II.

I'm fighting both these things.

The problem I have with women is their claimed equality. They're not and never will be. They shirk the ONLY job they should be doing...raising their children...for a "career" shuffling papers. They want kids, they're driven to it...but they don't want what comes with it. Responsibility. Girls JUST want to have fun...very true words. They hate men for their superiority in everything and our sexual freedom. Women don't have pen!s envy...it's just plain..."why the f@ck did I get stuck with all the bullsh!t of being a woman" envy.

I have lots of hobbies...I was on a roll this morning and actually gave a few things up. Got a T time so can't stay...see ya tonight.

Fore !

Old 10-24-2017, 07:49 PM
n/a

Old 11-01-2017, 01:35 PM
n/a

Old 11-02-2017, 09:33 AM
n/a

Old 11-02-2017, 09:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
Bog99 slime.
Old 11-05-2017, 01:06 PM
n/a

Old 11-05-2017, 02:09 PM
n/a

Old 11-09-2017, 02:12 PM
n/a

Old 11-21-2017, 11:16 PM
n/a

Tags
femo-fascism, discusses, coulter, ann

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.