Anonymous postings

Old 07-18-2016, 11:02 PM
n/a

Default Anonymous postings

I find them completely unuseful Posts being attributed to guest mean nothing to me. Step up and identify yourselves.
Old 07-18-2016, 11:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I find them completely unuseful Posts being attributed to guest mean nothing to me. Step up and identify yourselves.
Didn't know the website did this automatically in this forum. How stupid. I am pauld315
Old 07-19-2016, 03:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Gladly. You first. Are you going to tell Admin how to run their own forum? If you don't like the way it's done, why don't you leave? Believe me, no one is going to miss you. Crying is so unbecoming.
Old 07-19-2016, 03:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
Didn't know the website did this automatically in this forum. How stupid. I am pauld315
Wow, never heard of a name like that one. Glad to meet you pauld315, I'm Guest. Oh, don't like that name? Well, is it any different than your fake name?
Old 07-19-2016, 06:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
While I applaud your intent, it would have been more effective if you had done it yourself.

CNM
Old 07-19-2016, 06:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
I think the reason it's set up this way, is because even with screen names some people know each other personally and they don't want their neighbor/friend to realize how unhinged they really are.

CNM
Old 07-19-2016, 06:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Wow, never heard of a name like that one. Glad to meet you pauld315, I'm Guest. Oh, don't like that name? Well, is it any different than your fake name?
That's a real name like mine.

Tal.
Old 07-19-2016, 06:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
Why have YOU posted as a guest?
Old 07-19-2016, 06:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Maybe you should put your name, address, and phone number, you first.
Old 07-19-2016, 07:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
I think the reason it's set up this way, is because even with screen names some people know each other personally and they don't want their neighbor/friend to realize how unhinged they really are.

CNM
Who...the neighbor?
Old 07-19-2016, 07:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
Maybe you should put your name, address, and phone number, you first.
Try not to be so stupid.

All the poster was talking about, was at least using their screen names.

This forum has shown that there are already more than a few extreme nutcases running around in The Villages and there's no question in my mind, that a few would love to have personal details of those that make them look so foolish.

The Queen B would quickly go from sending out distress PM's for her minions to come to her rescue, to watching someone screw with another in real life.

CNM
Old 07-19-2016, 07:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
Who...the neighbor?
Quote:
they don't want their neighbor/friend to realize how unhinged they really are.

Easy Ways to Improve Reading Comprehension & Actually Utilize What You Read

Easy Ways to Improve Reading Comprehension

Old 07-19-2016, 09:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
Try not to be so stupid.

All the poster was talking about, was at least using their screen names.

This forum has shown that there are already more than a few extreme nutcases running around in The Villages and there's no question in my mind, that a few would love to have personal details of those that make them look so foolish.

The Queen B would quickly go from sending out distress PM's for her minions to come to her rescue, to watching someone screw with another in real life.

CNM
And all this time we have been thinking that YOU are the Queen Bee !
Old 07-19-2016, 10:19 AM
n/a

If you wish to post your REAL name, then do so at your own peril. If this forum does not satisfy you, then please leave and quit trying to change everything. We have enough PROGRESSIVES in this country, fouling things up as it is, without them coming on here and ruining our little conversation. If Admin wanted to post screen names, they would. I am fine with their choice and if you aren't, then get the h3ll out and leave us alone. You are in the minority. And YES, we know it is the couple or three little liberal minded PROGRESSIVES on here that are crying like little babies that they want to know who the big meanies are. Beware of your request, because once it is known who you are, do you really think you are protected? Not all are as decent as most on here. There are some wack jobs out here that take your words seriously, unlike me. I know why you are whining about identity. You want an identity to use as a reference when you go crying to Admin about how mean someone was to you, in hopes that they will be ejected. It might just backfire on you and get you removed. Who knows?

At any rate, please enjoy the conversation, ignore the idiots and racists, or just be a good citizen and leave.
Old 07-19-2016, 10:32 AM
n/a

"Quote:
they don't want their neighbor/friend to realize how unhinged they really are. "

Quote:
Easy Ways to Improve Reading Comprehension & Actually Utilize What You Read

Easy Ways to Improve Reading Comprehension

Actually lady, it could easily be read as not wanting the neighbors/friend knowing how unhinged the NEIGHBORS/FRIEND themselves really are.

That's what happens when you come in with preconceived notions about things. YOU see what YOU want to see.

Tags
find, guest, postings, anonymous

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.