Anonymous postings

Old 07-19-2016, 10:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
"Quote:
they don't want their neighbor/friend to realize how unhinged they really are. "

Actually lady, it could easily be read as not wanting the neighbors/friend knowing how unhinged the NEIGHBORS/FRIEND themselves really are.

That's what happens when you come in with preconceived notions about things. YOU see what YOU want to see.
Old 07-19-2016, 10:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
And all this time we have been thinking that YOU are the Queen Bee !
Somewhere there is one beaten down male who is or was married to this old lady . Just be so happy that it is not you !
Old 07-19-2016, 10:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
Somewhere there is one beaten down male who is or was married to this old lady . Just be so happy that it is not you !
Now, now, please don't speak negatively of a guy that is deceased. Some folks will go to any extreme to escape.
Old 07-19-2016, 10:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
Now, now, please don't speak negatively of a guy that is deceased. Some folks will go to any extreme to escape.

Yeah there are plenty of beaten down males in this community who still are or were married to loud mouth old sea hags .

Some have managed to escape by opting to go below the ground just to get away from the constant sounds of the Harpie .
Old 07-19-2016, 12:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Actually lady, it could easily be read as not wanting the neighbors/friend knowing how unhinged the NEIGHBORS/FRIEND themselves really are.

That's what happens when you come in with preconceived notions about things. YOU see what YOU want to see.
Quote:
You're both fvcking idiots.
Old 07-19-2016, 12:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
You're both fvcking idiots.
Thanks CNO !
Old 07-19-2016, 12:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Thanks CNO !
Make that CNM !
Old 07-19-2016, 12:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
Make that CNM !
While I appreciate the thanks, it's not like it was much of a challenge stating the obvious.
Old 07-19-2016, 01:01 PM
n/a

Another thread that has brought out the worst of the participants.

The political forum ahs devolved to a school yard mental capability with only $hit fight mentality.

It has almost reached the point where there is no percentage in visiting the forum.

The only real thing I find of value (using the term exteremly loosely) anymore is to see if anybody has come up with anything more stupi than the last time.

Just when one thinks the political forum has sunk as low as it can go, we are surprised by threads like this one.

The feminine verbal poison contamination is digusting!!!
Old 07-19-2016, 01:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Another thread that has brought out the worst of the participants.

The political forum ahs devolved to a school yard mental capability with only $hit fight mentality.

It has almost reached the point where there is no percentage in visiting the forum.

The only real thing I find of value (using the term exteremly loosely) anymore is to see if anybody has come up with anything more stupi than the last time.

Just when one thinks the political forum has sunk as low as it can go, we are surprised by threads like this one.

The feminine verbal poison contamination is digusting!!!
Very feninazi-ish!
Old 07-19-2016, 01:05 PM
n/a

She has spoken !! See above .

You know there really needs to be a Federal Rule / Law about being able to post anything negative to the Libs on sites such as this .
I 'am certain that Mr. Hillary Clinton will deal with this once he is elected dictator .
Old 07-19-2016, 02:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
She has spoken !! See above .

You know there really needs to be a Federal Rule / Law about being able to post anything negative to the Libs on sites such as this .
I 'am certain that Mr. Hillary Clinton will deal with this once he is elected dictator .
Just the thought of the devastated look on you and your ilks faces when Chump loses in almost record numbers and 'Madam President' becomes a reality....makes me break out in a big smile.

And that is from someone who is far from enamored with Clinton, but realizes that she represents a hell of a lot less threat to this great country than the megalomaniacal, misogynist, lying little boy y'all have chosen as your savior.

Try not to be too depressed at being so wrong though, as that look of being thoroughly humiliated and defeated...could be adverse to your health.

CNM
Old 07-19-2016, 02:10 PM
n/a

Hi, they say you cannot comment directly to a poster, yet here it is and it is done a lot.

bbbbbb
Old 07-19-2016, 02:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
Hi, they say you cannot comment directly to a poster, yet here it is and it is done a lot.

bbbbbb
It was obvious to me when I joined a few months ago and peeked in here for the first time, that management has decided to not enforce any of the rules and just let this area be a free-for-all.

Not only is everyone a 'guest' (so as better to hide behind their keyboards, as the spew their disgusting racist & misogynist bile), but there isn't even that little red triangle thingie to report a post anyway.

While I think it would be better if the screen names were used, I hold at least a little hope that the mods/admins know the real identities (or at least real screen names) of those who post the racist, misogynist and just pure hateful stuff...and will realize who are the real scum and treat them accordingly upstairs.

Especially given that I'm sure there are at least a few females as mods/admins and I can't even imagine the disgust they feel at some of these posts/posters.

One suggestion I would have though, is that the site make this forum one that requires a request (or minimum number of posts) to access so that those just joining or doing a drive-by looking for TV info..are not able to see this kind of garbage.

Even if it is just a small minority spewing their bile over and over, Talk Of The Villages has more class than that and shouldn't be associated with such lowlife scumbags IMHO.

CNM
Old 07-19-2016, 03:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
It was obvious to me when I joined a few months ago and peeked in here for the first time, that management has decided to not enforce any of the rules and just let this area be a free-for-all.

Not only is everyone a 'guest' (so as better to hide behind their keyboards, as the spew their disgusting racist & misogynist bile), but there isn't even that little red triangle thingie to report a post anyway.

While I think it would be better if the screen names were used, I hold at least a little hope that the mods/admins know the real identities (or at least real screen names) of those who post the racist, misogynist and just pure hateful stuff...and will realize who are the real scum and treat them accordingly upstairs.

Especially given that I'm sure there are at least a few females as mods/admins and I can't even imagine the disgust they feel at some of these posts/posters.

One suggestion I would have though, is that the site make this forum one that requires a request (or minimum number of posts) to access so that those just joining or doing a drive-by looking for TV info..are not able to see this kind of garbage.

Even if it is just a small minority spewing their bile over and over, Talk Of The Villages has more class than that and shouldn't be associated with such lowlife scumbags IMHO.

CNM
Question:

Are you used to getting your way all the time? Do you really expect everyone to treat you as if you are a CLinton and bow down to you? No one is forcing you to participate in this forum so why do you insist on trying to make suggestions/ DEMANDS of the system Admin? I don't know you but you seem to be a very miserable person that is used to bullying your way through life. Apparently you haven't lived in the Villages long or you would know that many of us are old enough that we are not intimidated by miserable, old spoiled people.

Tags
find, guest, postings, anonymous

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.