Anonymous postings

Old 07-19-2016, 03:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Question:

Are you used to getting your way all the time? Do you really expect everyone to treat you as if you are a CLinton and bow down to you? No one is forcing you to participate in this forum so why do you insist on trying to make suggestions/ DEMANDS of the system Admin? I don't know you but you seem to be a very miserable person that is used to bullying your way through life. Apparently you haven't lived in the Villages long or you would know that many of us are old enough that we are not intimidated by miserable, old spoiled people.
LOL

I made no 'demands,' simply common sense suggestions.

That you abhor the thought that a little light might be shown on you and your ilk......speaks for itself.

Thanks for that.

CNM
Old 07-19-2016, 03:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
LOL

That you abhor the thought that a little light might be shown on you and your ilk......speaks for itself.

Thanks for that.

CNM
Sure, I am sure that makes you feel better. Good for you! Now, why don't you just comment on the political issue and shut up about how things should be run on the forum? If you don't like it here, there are surely some threads on golf cart rules, broken gates or golf cart paths being marked for night driving that will be more appropriate for your rants. Or, you might find a thread discussing how a waitress treated you or saving seats on the square that might irk you.
Old 07-19-2016, 03:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
LOL

Thanks for that.

CNM
You and Obama and all the other liberals and your need for CHANGE. Is this your little contribution to Obama's Change?
Old 07-19-2016, 03:33 PM
n/a

Cold No More is now our resident died in the wool far left Lady .

She will try to huff and puff and tell you that she is a man but don`t fall for it .
Old 07-19-2016, 03:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
LOL

Thanks for that.

CNM
What is and is not common sense depends on your political leanings .
Typically when ever a Leftie does not like something they demand a solution from some type of authority be put in place in order to try to control everything and everyone to their liking .
A Leftie has never seen a freedom that they would not desire to restrict in some fashion .
Old 07-19-2016, 10:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
It was obvious to me when I joined a few months ago and peeked in here for the first time, that management has decided to not enforce any of the rules and just let this area be a free-for-all.

Not only is everyone a 'guest' (so as better to hide behind their keyboards, as the spew their disgusting racist & misogynist bile), but there isn't even that little red triangle thingie to report a post anyway.

While I think it would be better if the screen names were used, I hold at least a little hope that the mods/admins know the real identities (or at least real screen names) of those who post the racist, misogynist and just pure hateful stuff...and will realize who are the real scum and treat them accordingly upstairs.

Especially given that I'm sure there are at least a few females as mods/admins and I can't even imagine the disgust they feel at some of these posts/posters.

One suggestion I would have though, is that the site make this forum one that requires a request (or minimum number of posts) to access so that those just joining or doing a drive-by looking for TV info..are not able to see this kind of garbage.

Even if it is just a small minority spewing their bile over and over, Talk Of The Villages has more class than that and shouldn't be associated with such lowlife scumbags IMHO.

CNM
Blah blah blah...do you ever SAY anything meaningful?

Quote:
Typically when ever a Leftie does not like something they demand a solution from some type of authority be put in place in order to try to control everything and everyone to their liking .
A Leftie has never seen a freedom that they would not desire to restrict in some fashion .
They're women, frightened little women. They LOVE "rules" because it's the only way they can win. They'd like to have a rule for everything. It's why they don't invent, they're too limited in scope, they can't see outside the box. They're confined by the rules that protect them.

They'd LOVE to see me banned. They HATE the truth.
Old 07-19-2016, 10:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Sure.

BOO!

Quote:
They're women, frightened little women. They LOVE "rules" because it's the only way they can win. They'd like to have a rule for everything. It's why they don't invent, they're too limited in scope, they can't see outside the box. They're confined by the rules that protect them.

Get over yourself already.

I don't have a clue who you are, couldn't give a fvck anyway, as you're bile and tripe is interchangeable with a dozen other right-wingnuts here.......and you wouldn't even be missed.
Old 07-19-2016, 10:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Sure.

BOO!

Get over yourself already.

I don't have a clue who you are, couldn't give a fvck anyway, as you're bile and tripe is interchangeable with a dozen other right-wingnuts here.......and you wouldn't even be missed.

CNM

In other words, you're totally insignificant...dudette.

CNM
Old 07-20-2016, 04:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
Old 07-20-2016, 04:21 AM
n/a

Quote:

I do not believe that it is a she, but maybe a she-male. He is probably one of those gender confused individuals that just sounds like a female, so leave him alone. And just because he has cats, does not make him one of THOSE women.
Old 07-20-2016, 07:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
Sure, I am sure that makes you feel better. Good for you! Now, why don't you just comment on the political issue and shut up about how things should be run on the forum? If you don't like it here, there are surely some threads on golf cart rules, broken gates or golf cart paths being marked for night driving that will be more appropriate for your rants. Or, you might find a thread discussing how a waitress treated you or saving seats on the square that might irk you.
A repub denying a persons freedom of speech!
Old 07-20-2016, 07:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
A repub denying a persons freedom of speech!
Yes, of course little one. We can hear you just fine. Did you say something? Were you about to say something to contribute to the discussion?

Tags
find, guest, postings, anonymous

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.