Another Bad Week For Trumpf

Old 05-26-2017, 04:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Isn't it interesting Hillary's clearly violated a number of statutes and so the authorities had clear sailing
( jurisdiction and authority) to pursue an indictment. Yet these same people cannot and have not named one statute that has been violated by Kushner ( Trump's son-in law) and yet here we are. Hmmmmmmmmmmm
and the guy is a democrat no less. His disqualification was because he married Trump' s daughter. that will teach him

Personal Best Regards:
You forget that he is also a Jew, and the left hates Israel. They'll do everything they can to frame him for something. Perhaps "J" walking?
Old 05-26-2017, 04:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNAmerican
I despise Donald John Trump. And I wonder how he will handle immigrants like those from Cuba in the future.
Aww, did The Donald refuse to read your project 90201 paper? Maybe Ivanka told him what a pervert you are and how you talked nasty about her father.

You want everyone to feel sorry for you, stand in awe of your stupid library thread, and then you come on here attempting to throw insults at the person that the majority on here voted for, as well as insulting those that support him. You are an undeserving TAKER, or leach of good natured American taxpayers. A pox on you.
Old 05-26-2017, 06:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Aww, did The Donald refuse to read your project 90201 paper? Maybe Ivanka told him what a pervert you are and how you talked nasty about her father.

You want everyone to feel sorry for you, stand in awe of your stupid library thread, and then you come on here attempting to throw insults at the person that the majority on here voted for, as well as insulting those that support him. You are an undeserving TAKER, or leach of good natured American taxpayers. A pox on you.
You know MDCPD, it sounds like you're bullying Tal. That can't be right can it? After all, I think you came out against it. Of course, if he has it coming........

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
Old 05-27-2017, 10:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
You know MDCPD, it sounds like you're bullying Tal. That can't be right can it? After all, I think you came out against it. Of course, if he has it coming........

There is a difference between "bullying" and pointing out his childish, Anti-American snipes at someone that he would ultimately "love" if he had received a letter from to feed his tiny ego.

And Chi, I DO agree with you about my defending him on another occasion. Some children taunt the big kids while standing behind the protection of their mothers or big brother to protect them. Once that protector steps away from them, they end up getting their butts kicked. And probably deserve it.
Old 05-27-2017, 05:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
You forget that he is also a Jew, and the left hates Israel. They'll do everything they can to frame him for something. Perhaps "J" walking?
Did you ever read the credits at the end of movies or check the staff of major media outlets? Think about it.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 05-27-2017, 05:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
Did you ever read the credits at the end of movies or check the staff of major media outlets? Think about it.

The Jews that influence media or banking are not the majority.
Old 05-27-2017, 07:16 PM
n/a

Quote:

Quote:
The Jews that influence media or banking are not the majority.
Jews "own" the media and banking we know that...VERY similar to Germany pre Hitler...Hitler's Mein Kampf blamed Germany's problems on Jewish control of banking and the media. You could say the same today...we're $20 trillion in debt going $1 trillion a year deeper..."pop culture" is a cesspool and no good for kids or anyone.
Old 05-27-2017, 07:37 PM
n/a

I think we need an investigation to find out if Trump or any of his administration...have ties to the United States!

Here he is embarrassing the $hit out of us, but once again...at the G-7 Summit.

This Video Of Trump At The G-7 Summit Just Went Viral For All The Wrong Reasons

Quote:
Unfortunately, our spoiled brat of a president conducted himself with astounding rudeness, not even bothering to put his translating earpiece in as he very obviously dozes like a bored schoolboy.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 05-28-2017, 05:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
Democrats are desperate to injure our beloved President Trump. I have a terminal disease but have managed to stay alive to observe the Cubs win the world Series and se the hero of my life become president. I love our president. I grow up in Cuba and tell you kow lucky you are to be in this country. I love my new country and I love my new president. Where i was born you no talk about political people bad or someone come to your house at night and do bad things. Viva Donald Trump
First my acknowledged empathy toward your health concerns.

I appreciate the observations coming from people like you who escaped tyranny. Too many born Americans take the freedoms this nation provides for granted. yours is a timely reminder

Thank You and

Personal Best Regards:
Old 05-28-2017, 06:44 AM
n/a

And Chump continues to embarrass this great nation, with his base behavior, crudeness, lack of intelligence on global matters... and pure laziness.

'''Out Of Step''' Trump Takes Golf Cart While Rest Of G-7 Leaders Walk
Quote:

Whether because he was exhausted or trying to underscore the distance between himself and other world leaders, President Donald Trump chose to use a golf cart rather than walk with the rest of the G7 leaders in Taormina, Sicily, on the final day of his international tour.
Old 05-28-2017, 07:03 AM
n/a

Quote:

I appreciate the observations coming from people like you who escaped tyranny. Too many born Americans take the freedoms this nation provides for granted. yours is a timely reminder

Thank You and

Personal Best Regards:
Come on Ruby, surely you can't be that stupid not to recognize a fraud. Sounds like larbud or dirtbag using another devise.
Old 05-28-2017, 07:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
Come on Ruby, surely you can't be that stupid not to recognize a fraud. Sounds like larbud or dirtbag using another devise.
Thought it was lardbutt or dirtbag?
Old 05-28-2017, 07:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post

Thank You and

Personal Best Regards:
PBR, you are one gullible rube. Living long enough to watch the Cubs win a World Series is the goal of a dying Cuban? Since it was a half of a year ago he should be dead anyhow.

Old 05-28-2017, 08:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
PBR, you are one gullible rube. Living long enough to watch the Cubs win a World Series is the goal of a dying Cuban? Since it was a half of a year ago he should be dead anyhow.

I was sad for a second, when I read it at first, I thought Chi-town had the terminal disease. Glad that you are still immortal Chi.

The only liberal with a decent sense of humor.
Old 05-28-2017, 10:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post
And Chump continues to embarrass this great nation, with his base behavior, crudeness, lack of intelligence on global matters... and pure laziness.

'''Out Of Step''' Trump Takes Golf Cart While Rest Of G-7 Leaders Walk
Bill Clinton would have walked. And half in this forum think he's dying of AIDS

Tags
president, trumpf, week, bad

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.