Another Clinton update....yes more bad news for her!!

Old 05-10-2016, 08:12 AM
n/a

Default Another Clinton update....yes more bad news for her!!

While the media focuses on Trump and that is all there is usually to see/hear/read......Clinton restricts her public events in favor of small restaurant, by invitation only staged events. That alone should be telling.

I feel obligated to keep the Clinton supporters up to date on their candidates day to day losing ground.
They will certainly not hear it in anything they are allowed to read.....or believe:

Dead heat: Trump, Clinton tied in 3 swing-state polls - POLITICO
Old 05-10-2016, 08:24 AM
n/a

Don't believe ANYTHING for EITHER side... The Ds and Rs both lie. Polls lie too.
Old 05-10-2016, 08:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Don't believe ANYTHING for EITHER side... The Ds and Rs both lie. Polls lie too.
Life must be a real challenge for you.
Old 05-10-2016, 09:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
Life must be a real challenge for you.
Why? Knowing there's a chance ANYTHING is a lie is a challenge? Maybe for you.

What's it like to be naive? Heartbreaking? I'd think that is tougher.
Old 05-10-2016, 09:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
Why? Knowing there's a chance ANYTHING is a lie is a challenge? Maybe for you.

What's it like to be naive? Heartbreaking? I'd think that is tougher.
Just saying that life must be a real trial if you think everyone is out to get you, lie to you, steal from you and deceive you. You will never find that perfect person, here on earth. It will always be your support for the best of the worst, whether you believe it or not.
Old 05-10-2016, 09:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
While the media focuses on Trump and that is all there is usually to see/hear/read......Clinton restricts her public events in favor of small restaurant, by invitation only staged events. That alone should be telling.

I feel obligated to keep the Clinton supporters up to date on their candidates day to day losing ground.
They will certainly not hear it in anything they are allowed to read.....or believe:

Dead heat: Trump, Clinton tied in 3 swing-state polls - POLITICO

It looks like it's curtains for Clinton. If these numbers hold, the GOP will most certainly win the popular vote in a presidential election for the first time since.....was it 1988? Twenty eight years ago?

Time to dust off the tux. It must be getting a little dated.
Old 05-10-2016, 09:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
Just saying that life must be a real trial if you think everyone is out to get you, lie to you, steal from you and deceive you. You will never find that perfect person, here on earth. It will always be your support for the best of the worst, whether you believe it or not.
But you CAN pick the people to surround you who lie and steal from you the least...

Since we know that EVERYONE lies and MOST do cheat and steal from time to time.
Old 05-10-2016, 10:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
But you CAN pick the people to surround you who lie and steal from you the least...

Whatever. But, you won't live very long the way you worry about everyone being out to get you.
Old 05-10-2016, 10:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Whatever. But, you won't live very long the way you worry about everyone being out to get you.
I don't "worry", I'm aware, big difference. Made it this far...top 15%
Old 05-10-2016, 10:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
I don't "worry", I'm aware, big difference. Made it this far...top 15%
No one that is paranoid believes they are paranoid. They all think they are aware.

If you think everyone but the people that look like you are out to get you, get help.
Old 05-11-2016, 04:39 AM
n/a

Quote:

So, you have come full circle and finally agree that you vote for the best of the worst. See, I knew you would come around, eventually.
Old 05-11-2016, 04:46 AM
n/a

More bad news for Hillary. Her words about putting mine and miners out of business cost her in WV. Not that she has lost the rigged Dem nomination, but she probably lost WV to the Republicans. She probably lost PA and OH also. Oh my, Hillary may go down in history as the Dem's worst nightmare.
Old 05-11-2016, 07:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
More bad news for Hillary. Her words about putting mine and miners out of business cost her in WV. Not that she has lost the rigged Dem nomination, but she probably lost WV to the Republicans. She probably lost PA and OH also. Oh my, Hillary may go down in history as the Dem's worst nightmare.
She is setting the stage for not being able to survive past June (again!!!).

At some point the party will conclude she cannot win the general election. Then they will manipulate something for her to have to be either ousted as a loser or some other made up scenario causing her to drop out.

Yes she will lose PA and OHIO for all the same reasons....felon, liar, untrustworthy, self centered, run(ning) down and hagaard loser.
Old 05-11-2016, 10:08 AM
n/a

Quote:

Hillary and Bernie each won 17 delegates in WV, so even when she loses, she wins (or at least ties).
Old 05-11-2016, 10:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
She is setting the stage for not being able to survive past June (again!!!).

At some point the party will conclude she cannot win the general election. Then they will manipulate something for her to have to be either ousted as a loser or some other made up scenario causing her to drop out.

Yes she will lose PA and OHIO for all the same reasons....felon, liar, untrustworthy, self centered, run(ning) down and hagaard loser.
It will be a health issue. She still has headaches and dizziness. No one thought twice about her dizziness.

Tags
date, events, news, bad, clinton

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.