Another Fox News Perv

Old 09-19-2017, 08:15 AM
n/a

Default Another Fox News Perv

Charles Payne has been outed as a rapist.

He says it was consensual - and just an extramarital affair.

Another Fox News perv.

Pretty soon, there won't be anyone left on Faux News.
Old 09-19-2017, 08:19 AM
n/a

That is why it is harder to hire women. I was a manager and I would never be alone in a room with a woman and IF I had to travel with a woman, we took separate flights and she rented her own car. Sad, but that is the world we live in.
Old 09-19-2017, 08:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
That is why it is harder to hire women. I was a manager and I would never be alone in a room with a woman and IF I had to travel with a woman, we took separate flights and she rented her own car. Sad, but that is the world we live in.
I was surrounded by women at the U of MN Law Library. Never had a problem except that a stalker --Gail P.,-- fixated on me and my live-in girlfriend Jennifer V. She was a 3rd year law student at that time. She got the worst of Gail's fixation. The U of MN Police Department could not do much. She had been using the U of MN Law Library to prepare against a lawsuit from a U of MN math professor whose desk she had chained herself to. She did not seem mentally ill just very lonely.

Librarianship like nursing is mostly a female profession.
Old 09-19-2017, 09:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
Charles Payne has been outed as a rapist.

He says it was consensual - and just an extramarital affair.

Another Fox News perv.

Pretty soon, there won't be anyone left on Faux News.
Fox is legally registered as "entertainment" because their lawyers argue it is their First Amendment right to air false stories and fake news. Viewers are expected to know that as "entertainment" this stuff is just fairy tales. Fox News Wins Lawsuit To Misinform Public – Seriously | Philly2Philly.com
Old 09-19-2017, 09:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
Fox is legally registered as "entertainment" because their lawyers argue it is their First Amendment right to air false stories and fake news. Viewers are expected to know that as "entertainment" this stuff is just fairy tales. Fox News Wins Lawsuit To Misinform Public – Seriously | Philly2Philly.com
Unbelievable. I do not watch them for reliable information though. It mostly just seems like opinion.

Tags
news

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.