Another illegal kills

Old 08-10-2015, 01:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
It doesn't matter if the crime rates for illegals is 30% or 1%, it is crime that we can do without. The should not even be here.
Old 08-10-2015, 01:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
The Washington Post is not the most credible rag in the world, but may have some truth in this. Just saying that I would probably do a bit more research before settling for what they would say. I mean, you can't get more liberal then them, other than Huffington Post.
Old 08-10-2015, 01:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
It doesn't matter if the crime rates for illegals is 30% or 1%, it is crime that we can do without. The should not even be here.
Old 08-10-2015, 05:00 PM
n/a

Read adios America by Ann Coulter. Loaded with facts, names, dates, crimes committed by illegals all backed up with fact based details and then lets discuss who is right or wrong
Old 08-11-2015, 07:01 AM
n/a

Put the military on the border, or volunteers and allow them to shoot anyone attempting to cross illegally. Anyone attempting to enter my house illegally, gets shot, so why not? I know plenty of rednecks that would love the sport of shooting live pop up targets. Hey, who knows, maybe we would have less school shootings. Just saying.

Tags
home, kills, illegal

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.