Kaine didn't support 911 victims Bill

Old 09-28-2016, 05:32 PM
n/a

Arrow Kaine didn't support 911 victims Bill

9/11 deaths in his state of VA (Pentagon), Clinton running mate Kaine skips veto override vote of 9/11 victims bill

Hillary Clinton's running mate was one of two senators who skipped a critical vote on Wednesday to override President Obama's veto of a bill allowing relatives of 9/11 victims to sue the Saudi government.

Despite holding an event 20 minutes away from the Capitol at 9 a.m., Virginia Sen. Tim Kaine was not present when the Senate began voting around noon to override the president's veto.

So he couldn't care less!
Old 09-28-2016, 05:40 PM
n/a

It would not look good for him to vote against Obie and then need him to campaign for him. Hillary and Kaine are desperate right now and even asked Bernit to campaign for them, after Hitlery screwed Bernit over. And Bernit scampered to their feet to assist them. I hope Bernit really isn't stupid enough to believe any promises made by Hitlery. She has never lived up to her promises, and I doubt she has changes any recently. I doubt she has been blessed by the Holy Spirit yet.
Old 09-28-2016, 06:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
9/11 deaths in his state of VA (Pentagon), Clinton running mate Kaine skips veto override vote of 9/11 victims bill

Hillary Clinton's running mate was one of two senators who skipped a critical vote on Wednesday to override President Obama's veto of a bill allowing relatives of 9/11 victims to sue the Saudi government.

Despite holding an event 20 minutes away from the Capitol at 9 a.m., Virginia Sen. Tim Kaine was not present when the Senate began voting around noon to override the president's veto.

So he couldn't care less!
Does anyone need anymore proof that this election only about THEM (Clinton and Kaine) and not the American people?
Old 09-28-2016, 06:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Does anyone need anymore proof that this election only about THEM (Clinton and Kaine) and not the American people?
You might have to repeat that a few times for the benefit of the left. They are a bit slow.
Old 09-28-2016, 06:17 PM
n/a

The political, economic and foreign relation implications of allowing 911 descendants and survivors to sue Saudi are tremendous. I think this is one bill that will ultimately bite us in the a$$ with repercussions not even dreamt about today. Wonder how many citizens of other nations will now sue America for past incursions, accidental drone strikes, etc.? This override has nothing to do with caring or not caring about victims but more about proving who has the power. Maine did what he had to do.

Red
Old 09-28-2016, 06:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
The political, economic and foreign relation implications of allowing 911 descendants and survivors to sue Saudi are tremendous. I think this is one bill that will ultimately bite us in the a$$ with repercussions not even dreamt about today. Wonder how many citizens of other nations will now sue America for past incursions, accidental drone strikes, etc.? This override has nothing to do with caring or not caring about victims but more about proving who has the power. Maine did what he had to do.

Red
If you had lost a loved one on 9/11 would you still feel the same way . It`s a Bill which allows American`s to sue for a legitimate grievance . It doesn`t state that they will win their Case .
Also such Cases will take years to work their way thru the Courts .
Old 09-28-2016, 06:31 PM
n/a

Quote:

Red
I rarely agree with you, but I do on this. This is all about the election. Both parties were afraid to say "no." It is the only time I agreed with Obama. The ONLY time. But, this is all about politics.
Old 09-28-2016, 06:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
If you had lost a loved one on 9/11 would you still feel the same way . It`s a Bill which allows American`s to sue for a legitimate grievance . It doesn`t state that they will win their Case .
Also such Cases will take years to work their way thru the Courts .
Next they will want to sue if one loses a loved one in battle. This is stupid, period. It's all about getting votes or it would not have gotten considered by either side.
Old 09-28-2016, 06:39 PM
n/a

At the debate Hillary promoted a book that she and Kane supposedly co-authored . Just hilarious .
There is such a thing out but no one is buying it . No sales .

And just another huge LIE that the two of them wrote a book together . Laughable .
Old 09-28-2016, 07:39 PM
n/a

Ever watch Kaine ---- this guy should be a major reason NOT to vote for HRC beyond the million reasons not to vote for her .

This guy looks like a squirrel trying to open an acorn . Given Hilda`s health issues you want this guy waiting in the wings .

He is what in my school days we would have called a " Dufuss " .
Old 09-28-2016, 07:49 PM
n/a

Kaine -- a little man of no convictions . His role in the Clinton II White House will be to place the coffee order instead of Huma .
Old 09-29-2016, 05:19 AM
n/a

Kaine is a clown. A W.C. Fields look a like
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kaine.jpg (39.2 KB, 1 views)
File Type: gif wcfields3.gif (24.0 KB, 1 views)

Tags
veto, override, 9/11, kaine, bill

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.