Another Police Beating

Old 03-26-2015, 07:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
You would know if you had adequate reading comprehension that it didn't happen in Detroit. It happened in a suburb, but go ahead and change the subject. These cops are out of control. You ********** wonder why the negroes in this country don't just "do what the nice policeman tells you" and bring up side issues. This is about another in a series of black men getting beaten and killed by white cops for no reason or for as the cops like to say "failure to comply" Would you comply with an occupying force that seems to believe it is immune to the law? Of course you would because you've never lived as a black person.
I don't understand why the issue of not complying is even being mentioned. In this case the driver was completely compliant other than seemingly he struggled to get his hands properly behind his back to be handcuffed while he was being choked and beaten in the head. Any normal person would have been able to not try to protect his own head and airway and comply passively
Old 03-26-2015, 07:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
... You ********** wonder why the negroes in this country don't just "do what the nice policeman tells you" and bring up side issues. This is about another in a series of black men getting beaten and killed by white cops for no reason or for as the cops like to say "failure to comply" Would you comply with an occupying force that seems to believe it is immune to the law? Of course you would because you've never lived as a black person.
Why are you so upset at the handful of these incidents and not at the TENS OF THOUSANDS of assaults and murders of blacks by other blacks?
Old 03-26-2015, 08:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Why are you so upset at the handful of these incidents and not at the TENS OF THOUSANDS of assaults and murders of blacks by other blacks?
Once again, the neo-conservative mode of trying to redirect the question when they have no reasonable response.

And you can see that the African American vote will go to the Democrats AGAIN.

The minority vote, the LGBT vote will go to the Democrats AGAIN.

The female vote will go to the Democrats AGAIN.

The young people vote will go to the Democrats AGAIN.

The Hispanic vote will go to the Democrats AGAIN.

The college graduate vote will go to the Democrats AGAIN.

The old shrinking white vote (as well as shrinking other things) will go Republican. Sorry, old white guys, you lost again. Just drink a couple more beers at City Fire and try to remember the good old days.
Old 03-26-2015, 08:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
Tell you what, I'll cut to the chase and answer for you.

You've been taught to be a victim by the Democrat party and the race baiters (Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Louis Farrakhan, etc...) Though white on black crime is literally minuscule (versus black on black), you've been taught to blame your circumstance on the white racist oppressors. You've been taught black on black crime is unimportant because it doesn't divide the community and races. It's comical, if it weren't so pathetic in its transparency and the negative consequences the constant race baiting it provokes.

You're being "handled", manipulated, used.... however you want to term it. Hopefully, one day the light switch will flip, and you'll awaken from your liberal victim-mentality and begin to see the cynical manipulation for what it is.
Old 03-26-2015, 08:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Once again, the neo-conservative mode of trying to redirect the question when they have no reasonable response.

The old shrinking white vote (as well as shrinking other things) will go Republican. Sorry, old white guys, you lost again. Just drink a couple more beers at City Fire and try to remember the good old days.
The funny thing is you really don't get it. You don't seem to understand that the successful have learned to make money in any environment. Me and my friends have made our millions and are very comfortable, so comfortable that the party in power has very little effect on our lives.

It's the future of our children and grandchildren that's at risk if crazy liberals continue to drive this country further into debt, weaken its military and fail to enforce our borders and laws.

So cheer up, discard your victim mentality, and don't worry too much about the republican party. They decisively trounced the libs in the mid-terms, didn't they!
Old 03-26-2015, 09:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
How about the point being to deflect the real question and to muddy up the water with an unrelated situation? Just something that my Political Science professor, Saul Alinski, would always stress as a way to counter a situation that cannot be logically explained - and used most often by neo-conservatives or other reactionaries.

Back to the topic, what valid reasons does anyone see for three policemen to drag a 64 year old man from his car, put him in a chokehold, pound his head 16 times and finally Tase him?
As I insinuated in an earlier post, I see no reason why he was being beat in the head like he was. But as far as the choke hold and consequent tazing, he does appear in the video to be putting up quite a fight. I will never understand why someone would resist arrest and then expect not to be roughed up in the process - I don't care whether you are black, white, or purple. That does not however justify in any way the head pounding. I do not know anything about whether the policeman planted drugs or not, but if so I find that reprehensible. Once again, I have to question if all of this is factual, why isn't it all over the media? Again, something just doesn't seem right.
Old 03-26-2015, 10:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
As I insinuated in an earlier post, I see no reason why he was being beat in the head like he was. But as far as the choke hold and consequent tazing, he does appear in the video to be putting up quite a fight. I will never understand why someone would resist arrest and then expect not to be roughed up in the process - I don't care whether you are black, white, or purple. That does not however justify in any way the head pounding. I do not know anything about whether the policeman planted drugs or not, but if so I find that reprehensible. Once again, I have to question if all of this is factual, why isn't it all over the media? Again, something just doesn't seem right.
If someone has you in a chokehold, you are going to automatically be trying to get their arm off your neck. It is a natural reflex if you cannot breathe. That is not resisting arrest!

A 64 year old man vs 3 young police? Yeah, they were in real danger.
Old 03-26-2015, 10:36 PM
n/a

Retrospeculation = waste of time
Old 03-26-2015, 10:37 PM
n/a

Quote:

U

I must say ... nice job of putting your pathological hatred of white people on full display (yet again) and offering us all another glimpse into your sadly twisted soul. Usually hard core lefties are smart enough to obfuscate their true feelings about Judeo-Christian Americans but no one's ever accused you of being smart so no harm done.
Old 03-27-2015, 06:30 AM
n/a

Default Wow

Quote:
I must say ... nice job of putting your pathological hatred of white people on full display (yet again) and offering us all another glimpse into your sadly twisted soul. Usually hard core lefties are smart enough to obfuscate their true feelings about Judeo-Christian Americans but no one's ever accused you of being smart so no harm done.
Just because someone disagrees with your neo nazi, tea party hatred of non whites, you automatically label someone anti Judeo- Christian. Name one accomplishment of your beloved hate filled tea party!
You can't so crawl back under your rock!
Old 03-27-2015, 07:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Just because someone disagrees with your neo nazi, tea party hatred of non whites, you automatically label someone anti Judeo- Christian. Name one accomplishment of your beloved hate filled tea party!
You can't so crawl back under your rock!
You know your most recent post was so off the charts deranged I do believe you still have spittle on your monitor
Old 03-27-2015, 07:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
The funny thing is you really don't get it. You don't seem to understand that the successful have learned to make money in any environment. Me and my friends have made our millions and are very comfortable, so comfortable that the party in power has very little effect on our lives.

It's the future of our children and grandchildren that's at risk if crazy liberals continue to drive this country further into debt, weaken its military and fail to enforce our borders and laws.

So cheer up, discard your victim mentality, and don't worry too much about the republican party. They decisively trounced the libs in the mid-terms, didn't they!
Excellent post.. exactly how I feel about this

The sad part is the Dem party continues the plantation where it exploits a credulous ill-educated underclass, destroys their family structure and constantly fan the flames of race hatred. There are several deranged left wing posters on this forum who are cases in point.

It's immoral plus harmful to the people they claim to care about. None are so blind ...
Old 03-27-2015, 07:46 AM
n/a

The reason this cop beating is a big deal is because it is representative of the millions of racist interactions between white cops and black citizens which make blacks fear and disrespect cops. Most are not beatings. Most are stopped while driving black, stopped by store dicks by shopping, stopped walking in the street, stopped and frisked, stopped and hassled for no apparent reason other than their pigment. They want good policing as do we all, but sadly too often what they get is bigoted policing. When I look at the kids in my high school who went into the military and the police jobs, let's say they were not members of the ACLU, weren't interesting in getting our school integrated, didn't help on Earth Day or the March on Hunger.

And contrary to your Fox views, we libtards are very concerned about black on black crime. But we see that as a problem of poverty not a problem of the victim being a victim because of his race. Still waiting the source of the murder numbers. Crickets
Old 03-27-2015, 07:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
Go back and watch the video again. The choke hold is BEFORE the punches in the head. Ask Eric Garner about choke holds and the risk of death and tell me you don't understand why someone would resist. I think you have been living in a complete information bubble if you in any way think this video is not "factual". And the fact that it is not all over the media, or at least the media you may be exposed to tells you something about how they filter their content. Or maybe another black man being pummeled by police is no longer news.
Old 03-27-2015, 08:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
The reason this cop beating is a big deal is because it is representative of the millions of racist interactions between white cops and black citizens which make blacks fear and disrespect cops. Most are not beatings. Most are stopped while driving black, stopped by store dicks by shopping, stopped walking in the street, stopped and frisked, stopped and hassled for no apparent reason other than their pigment. They want good policing as do we all, but sadly too often what they get is bigoted policing. When I look at the kids in my high school who went into the military and the police jobs, let's say they were not members of the ACLU, weren't interesting in getting our school integrated, didn't help on Earth Day or the March on Hunger.

And contrary to your Fox views, we libtards are very concerned about black on black crime. But we see that as a problem of poverty not a problem of the victim being a victim because of his race. Still waiting the source of the murder numbers. Crickets
Excellent post and some fair points

My Two cents

- the reality of crime in terms of numbers is without a doubt black on black

- white cops killing or beating blacks is so low as to be statistically insignificant

- black on white crime is high but rarely reported on

- however given historical sensitivities any incident of white on black has impact beyond numbers

- professional race baiters will always trumpet white on black ... But NEVER say a peep about black on white or black on black

- ultimate solution is for blacks and whites to adhere and actually practice Christian principles

- if some high crime neighborhoods are overtly hostile to police, declare police free zones temporarily unless or until community invites police back in

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.