Another Police Beating

Old 03-27-2015, 08:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Go back and watch the video again. The choke hold is BEFORE the punches in the head. Ask Eric Garner about choke holds and the risk of death and tell me you don't understand why someone would resist. I think you have been living in a complete information bubble if you in any way think this video is not "factual". And the fact that it is not all over the media, or at least the media you may be exposed to tells you something about how they filter their content. Or maybe another black man being pummeled by police is no longer news.
Okay, I'm going to try this one more time - I have stated at least twice now that I felt that the head punches were totally inappropriate, no matter what went down there. But here are my concerns - there is no audio with that video, so when he opened his door (which is always inappropriate when stopped by a policeman) and then had to be pulled out of the car, we have no idea what was said and/or going on. I did not say that the video was not factual!! BUT, the news reports to me are questionable. One implies that the man in the car had cocaine in the car and others have insinuated that the police planted it there. So what exactly are the facts?? A video with no sound can not possibly give a complete story and that is all that I was saying. It also seems very strange to me that #1) this happened in January and just coming out in the news NOW??, and #2) why is this only being reported in selected media - NBC, MSNBC - not seeing it on CBS, ABC, or any other major news outlet. You don't find that kind of strange?? No information bubble here, how about you?
Old 03-27-2015, 10:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
The reason this cop beating is a big deal is because it is representative of the millions of racist interactions between white cops and black citizens which make blacks fear and disrespect cops. Most are not beatings. Most are stopped while driving black, stopped by store dicks by shopping, stopped walking in the street, stopped and frisked, stopped and hassled for no apparent reason other than their pigment. They want good policing as do we all, but sadly too often what they get is bigoted policing. When I look at the kids in my high school who went into the military and the police jobs, let's say they were not members of the ACLU, weren't interesting in getting our school integrated, didn't help on Earth Day or the March on Hunger.

And contrary to your Fox views, we libtards are very concerned about black on black crime. But we see that as a problem of poverty not a problem of the victim being a victim because of his race. Still waiting the source of the murder numbers. Crickets

Post #4 Tiger!

Old 03-27-2015, 10:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
Post #4 Tiger!

I asked the Guest who posted those Very large font statistics to source them. Post #4 says they are all wrong and suggests that the email in which they are being reported is produced by bigots. So I am asking the original person who posted them to either prove them (and that the fact checker was wrong) or come back and admit they made a serious factual error which perhaps fits with their internal beliefs about murderous black savages in our country especially cities with Democratic mayors.
Old 03-27-2015, 11:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueash View Post
I asked the Guest who posted those Very large font statistics to source them. Post #4 says they are all wrong and suggests that the email in which they are being reported is produced by bigots. So I am asking the original person who posted them to either prove them (and that the fact checker was wrong) or come back and admit they made a serious factual error which perhaps fits with their internal beliefs about murderous black savages in our country especially cities with Democratic mayors.
You have some serious victim-mentality issues my friend. You can formulate "some" coherent arguments, but I feel your hostility toward whites, Villagers in particular, through the keyboard. I have no desire to debate racists.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.