Another of those darn polls

Old 09-22-2016, 01:41 PM
n/a

Default Another of those darn polls

The latest Rasmussen Reports Trump leading by five points.

White House Watch: Trump 44%, Clinton 39%, Johnson 8%, Stein 2%
Old 09-22-2016, 03:11 PM
n/a

I don't understand this. How could it be? Hillary is outspending Trump by 50 to 1. Why isn't she 50 point ahead?

Hillary: 'Why aren't I 50 points ahead?' - Hot Air Hot Air
Old 09-22-2016, 04:17 PM
n/a

Default Another

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
The latest Rasmussen Reports Trump leading by five points.

White House Watch: Trump 44%, Clinton 39%, Johnson 8%, Stein 2%
poll.

Poll: Clinton Leads Trump Ahead of First Debate - NBC News
Old 09-22-2016, 08:03 PM
n/a

Has this happened to anyone else? I go to a site to read a political story that interests me. I start to read and a poll appears. Until I answer the question I cannot finish the story. I never read the poll, it's a waste of my time, I always answer none of the above. The other day I looked and it was a question about the election. None of the above cast Trump in a favorable light. It could have gone the other way. It makes me think about polls and their validity.
Old 09-22-2016, 09:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Has this happened to anyone else? I go to a site to read a political story that interests me. I start to read and a poll appears. Until I answer the question I cannot finish the story. I never read the poll, it's a waste of my time, I always answer none of the above. The other day I looked and it was a question about the election. None of the above cast Trump in a favorable light. It could have gone the other way. It makes me think about polls and their validity.
Those are not the same type of Polls that are being used to track voter preference .

They are interesting attempts to get you to donate a few bucks to one candidate or another .
Old 09-22-2016, 09:53 PM
n/a

Only poll that matters is the one on Nov. 8th

Tags
house, watch, white, polls, darn

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.