Hillary -- works one day and then heads home !

Old 09-20-2016, 07:25 PM
n/a

Default Hillary -- works one day and then heads home !

She takes 6 days off then works 1 single day and now has to rest .

This is the leadership you want in the job ?
Old 09-20-2016, 07:31 PM
n/a

Clearly she is not physically fit to take on the job of the presidency .

We run a risk that she were to get the office that there would be several unelected close personal staffers and Bill trying to run things .
Not a good situation at all .
She will have problems getting thru the debates even with the assistance of a very empathetic band of debate hosts .
Would not be surprised if she had the questions in advance .
Old 09-20-2016, 07:42 PM
n/a

Just say a news report that indicates that tomorrow will mark the 16th day she has taken off since August 1st .

Who does that in the heat of a campaign ?

Is she feeling so assured of winning that she is going to start walking instead of running ?
Old 09-20-2016, 08:13 PM
n/a

She should,for once be truthful, admit her aliment and drop out.
Old 09-21-2016, 04:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Hillary's ailment is that she is lazy. Ask anyone that worked for her in the State Dept. All she did was build up frequent flyer miles on the gov's dime. And by the way, the State Dept allows employees to keep and use their miles accumulated on the gov's dime, so that was legal for her. She probably used them to purchase her wardrobe.....
Old 09-21-2016, 04:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
Key word "Truthful." That word is not within the Clinton family vocabulary. The Clintons have never used the truth when a lie sounded better.
Old 09-21-2016, 09:45 AM
n/a

If she wins the real president will be a combination of 3 people --- Cheryl Mills , Huma Abedin and Bill .

Cheryl Mills will become the first female Black President .

Once in a while they will wind Hillary up and show her off in a very controlled situation .

The Major Media will all play along just as they did with Wilson and later FDR .
Old 09-21-2016, 09:53 AM
n/a

Trump is outworking her big- time . No comparison . Trump will be the hardest working president we have seen in our lifetime .

He will also be inclusive in terms of taking the time to listen to some of the best business experts and subject matter experts in the US before he acts . This is the way he has operated his entire life and it is exactly how a senior executive operates in business .

After decades of the ill effects of rule by the Dems across the country what do we have to lose ?
Old 09-21-2016, 10:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
Trump is outworking her big- time . No comparison . Trump will be the hardest working president we have seen in our lifetime .

He will also be inclusive in terms of taking the time to listen to some of the best business experts and subject matter experts in the US before he acts . This is the way he has operated his entire life and it is exactly how a senior executive operates in business .

After decades of the ill effects of rule by the Dems across the country what do we have to lose ?
Works for me.

Vote Trump
Old 09-21-2016, 12:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Works for me.

Vote Trump
Time to look past sicko- Hillary . Her time has past . She needs to be retired from politics .

Wiki-leaks coming for her soon !
Old 09-21-2016, 12:57 PM
n/a

Quote:

You are right on!
Old 09-21-2016, 01:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Time to look past sicko- Hillary . Her time has past . She needs to be retired from politics .

Wiki-leaks coming for her soon !
Not until Nov 8th. I want a Trump landslide first. When the Clintons lose this time, I want her to disappear permanently, not to come back and haunting D.C. I do not want to see the CLintons again on TV until the funeral.
Old 09-21-2016, 03:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Not until Nov 8th. I want a Trump landslide first. When the Clintons lose this time, I want her to disappear permanently, not to come back and haunting D.C. I do not want to see the CLintons again on TV until the funeral.
She and Bill can ride off into the sunset enjoying being a grandparent and continuing to rape the system and become more wealthy.

And the secret service shall breathe a sigh of relief (and party all nite in celebration).
Old 09-21-2016, 07:57 PM
n/a

She will bring the same level of energy and work ethic to the Office .
Old 09-21-2016, 08:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
She will bring the same level of energy and work ethic to the Office .
The same level as Obama?

Tags
day, works, rest, job, leadership

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.