Another Trump vacation ..

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 08-06-2017, 03:04 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default Another Trump vacation ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
You can hate. Once you call him lazy, just move on. You are consumed with the hate, therefore anything else you say is meaningless. What policy of his has affected you negatively?


He lacks any moral character. He is in fact a sociopath. That's enough for me. He hoodwinked you and countless others, that's what sociopaths do. Open your eyes and see him for what he is. Darker days are on the horizon for our country because of this thing in my White House.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  #17  
Old 08-06-2017, 03:05 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post
He gets all his information from watching TV. What intelligent person does that ?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Look at this very simple statement. You appear to know that he gets ALL of his info from television. No right minded person could possibly use the word ALL in that fashion. Then you doubt his intelligence.

Do you have any formal schooling? Serious question
  #18  
Old 08-06-2017, 03:07 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
He lacks any moral character. He is in fact a sociopath. That's enough for me. He hoodwinked you and countless others, that's what sociopaths do. Open your eyes and see him for what he is. Darker days are on the horizon for our country because of this thing in my White House.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The orange thing?
  #19  
Old 08-06-2017, 03:08 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
Look at this very simple statement. You appear to know that he gets ALL of his info from television. No right minded person could possibly use the word ALL in that fashion. Then you doubt his intelligence.

Do you have any formal schooling? Serious question


I'm sitting at my pool with an iPhone. If you want a dissertation from me, it ain't happening.
Brevity is the soul of wit.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  #20  
Old 08-06-2017, 03:29 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post
I'm sitting at my pool with an iPhone. If you want a dissertation from me, it ain't happening.
Brevity is the soul of wit.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You and Rockhead both like to talk in illogical absolutes. At least your posts are short. In the future think your short thoughts through. Your opinion are far from facts.

Quoting an obviously biased media does not make a fact either.

In case you have some formal schooling but missed the class.....

Absolute Words
  #21  
Old 08-06-2017, 03:34 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post
I'm sitting at my pool with an iPhone. If you want a dissertation from me, it ain't happening.
Brevity is the soul of wit.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Now your posting more like Tal. Why the need to talk about the pool and iphone? Btw, you could disable the Tapatalk signature which already tells everyone about your precious iphone.

Opinions are like aholes. My opinion is anyone that lies in the sun is an ahole. Don't tell me about sunscreen. Get in the shade.
  #22  
Old 08-06-2017, 03:50 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
Now your posting more like Tal. Why the need to talk about the pool and iphone? Btw, you could disable the Tapatalk signature which already tells everyone about your precious iphone.

Opinions are like aholes. My opinion is anyone that lies in the sun is an ahole. Don't tell me about sunscreen. Get in the shade.


Living well is the best revenge, but you already know that. BTW, I was under my very expensive umbrellas not wanting to burn my precious caucasian skin. Hey, I could send you a link for a good used iPhone. Just let me know, ok bye bye for now.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  #23  
Old 08-06-2017, 03:53 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post
Living well is the best revenge, but you already know that. BTW, I was under my very expensive umbrellas not wanting to burn my precious caucasian skin. Hey, I could send you a link for a good used iPhone. Just let me know, ok bye bye for now.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why would you seek revenge? Who has harmed you? Sounds very hateful...and pompous
  #24  
Old 08-06-2017, 03:59 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
Why would you seek revenge? Who has harmed you? Sounds very hateful...and pompous


I made it short so you would understand.

The Villages Florida


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  #25  
Old 08-06-2017, 04:01 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Short, yet you never answered one question. Often the case when the answer hurts.
  #26  
Old 08-06-2017, 04:03 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
Short, yet you never answered one question. Often the case when the answer hurts.


Another Trump vacation .. FTW MF


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  #27  
Old 08-06-2017, 04:59 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Exclamation Recalling History

.
I must confess that I AM AT AN ABSOLUTE LOSS TO UNDERSTAND WHY YOU PEOPLE ARE SO INCREDIBLY NASTY TO EACH OTHER.

Why can't people just have a rational discussion about issues without being insulting?

Let's take this thread, about Trump leaving the White House for 17 days, in effect two and a half weeks.

Has everyone forgotten (I'm going to show my age):

1. President Roosevelt's frequent trips to Camp David (which he had named "Shangri-La") as well as his trips to Warm Springs, Georgia, where was when he died.

2. President Truman's trips to the Naval Station at Key West, Florida, where he engaged in marathon card games with cronies and close associates.

3. President Kennedy's trips to Hyannis Port, Massachusetts, for boating excursions on the ocean.

4. President Johnson's trips to his home near Stonewall, Texas, which became know as the "Texas White House" because he spent approximately 20% of his presidency there.

5. President Nixon's trips to his two homes away from home, one in Key Biscayne, Florida, (with trips to out-of-country private islands in the Caribbean,) and San Clemente, California.

6. President Ford's trips to Aspen, Colorado, and other locales for skiing.

7. President Carter's trips to Plains, Georgia, to keep tabs on his peanut crops and his somewhat eccentric brother, Billy.

8. President Reagan's trips to his "Western White House" which included his home in the hills above Westwood, and his ranch in the hills above Santa Barbara, California.

9. President Bush 41's trips to Hyannis Port, Massachusetts, for rest and relaxation.

10. President Bush 43's trips to his West Texas home, in the oil country near Midland, Texas. He got a lot of publicity regarding his time there due to the large number of protest marches at the gate to his property.

11. President Obama's trips were frequently to Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts, with annual Christmas trips to his home in Hawaii. However, he went to many other venues where he enjoyed playing golf.

FOLKS, PRESIDENTS DO NOT JUST SIT IN THE WHITE HOUSE. They travel. But the fact is that no matter where they travel they have to attend to urgent matters of state whenever they arise, ignoring the claim that they are "on vacation."

Did Trump criticize Obama for playing a lot of golf? Yes. Was the criticism justified? Perhaps, in some cases. It might well be argued that Obama was very tasteless and thoughtless when he went to the microphones to announce the beheading of an American Citizen by terrorists, and then walk out of the room and go play a round of golf.

So..........Trump is entitled to get away from the White House. The question might be asked....."Why now?"

The reason is simple. There are some upgrades to the security measures in the West Wing (where the Oval Office is located) that are urgently needed to be done. I'm sure I know what some of them are, but will not speculate.

The destruction and construction to be done will be disruptive, and will involve no air conditioning being operational in the West Wing.

An interesting story floated around before the Inauguration of Trump that said that after the election Obama was asked to take a trip for a couple of weeks so the security upgrades could be done before the Inauguration, and Obama refused.

How strange that Obama would refuse a vacation.

Carl in Tampa
  #28  
Old 08-06-2017, 05:11 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl in Tampa View Post
.
I must confess that I AM AT AN ABSOLUTE LOSS TO UNDERSTAND WHY YOU PEOPLE ARE SO INCREDIBLY NASTY TO EACH OTHER.

Why can't people just have a rational discussion about issues without being insulting?

Let's take this thread, about Trump leaving the White House for 17 days, in effect two and a half weeks.

Has everyone forgotten (I'm going to show my age):

1. President Roosevelt's frequent trips to Camp David (which he had named "Shangri-La") as well as his trips to Warm Springs, Georgia, where was when he died.

2. President Truman's trips to the Naval Station at Key West, Florida, where he engaged in marathon card games with cronies and close associates.

3. President Kennedy's trips to Hyannis Port, Massachusetts, for boating excursions on the ocean.

4. President Johnson's trips to his home near Stonewall, Texas, which became know as the "Texas White House" because he spent approximately 20% of his presidency there.

5. President Nixon's trips to his two homes away from home, one in Key Biscayne, Florida, (with trips to out-of-country private islands in the Caribbean,) and San Clemente, California.

6. President Ford's trips to Aspen, Colorado, and other locales for skiing.

7. President Carter's trips to Plains, Georgia, to keep tabs on his peanut crops and his somewhat eccentric brother, Billy.

8. President Reagan's trips to his "Western White House" which included his home in the hills above Westwood, and his ranch in the hills above Santa Barbara, California.

9. President Bush 41's trips to Hyannis Port, Massachusetts, for rest and relaxation.

10. President Bush 43's trips to his West Texas home, in the oil country near Midland, Texas. He got a lot of publicity regarding his time there due to the large number of protest marches at the gate to his property.

11. President Obama's trips were frequently to Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts, with annual Christmas trips to his home in Hawaii. However, he went to many other venues where he enjoyed playing golf.

FOLKS, PRESIDENTS DO NOT JUST SIT IN THE WHITE HOUSE. They travel. But the fact is that no matter where they travel they have to attend to urgent matters of state whenever they arise, ignoring the claim that they are "on vacation."

Did Trump criticize Obama for playing a lot of golf? Yes. Was the criticism justified? Perhaps, in some cases. It might well be argued that Obama was very tasteless and thoughtless when he went to the microphones to announce the beheading of an American Citizen by terrorists, and then walk out of the room and go play a round of golf.

So..........Trump is entitled to get away from the White House. The question might be asked....."Why now?"

The reason is simple. There are some upgrades to the security measures in the West Wing (where the Oval Office is located) that are urgently needed to be done. I'm sure I know what some of them are, but will not speculate.

The destruction and construction to be done will be disruptive, and will involve no air conditioning being operational in the West Wing.

An interesting story floated around before the Inauguration of Trump that said that after the election Obama was asked to take a trip for a couple of weeks so the security upgrades could be done before the Inauguration, and Obama refused.

How strange that Obama would refuse a vacation.

Carl in Tampa


In response to your verbose chastisement, we really do ❤️ each other. Remember Cain and Abel, brothers to the end. LOL


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  #29  
Old 08-06-2017, 05:54 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Exclamation Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
In response to your verbose chastisement, we really do ❤️ each other. Remember Cain and Abel, brothers to the end. LOL
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And you have not a word to contribute regarding the subject of the thread in your weak attempt at humor.
  #30  
Old 08-06-2017, 06:36 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
And you have not a word to contribute regarding the subject of the thread in your weak attempt at humor.

ESADMF
 

Tags
house, vacation, white

Thread Tools

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:53 PM.