answer honestly, do you find Trump scary???

Old 02-26-2017, 10:28 AM
n/a

Default answer honestly, do you find Trump scary???

This world seems to have been turned upside down. What is in our future??
Old 02-26-2017, 10:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
This world seems to have been turned upside down. What is in our future??
It HAS turned upside down...those who built it are demonized and those who leech off us...are lionized.

We are doing REVERSE eugenics...the WORST of the human genetic stock is doing all the breeding.

A 3rd world Mexico II.

Whites are already at 49%...and dropping fast.

When your ears are ringing in hell...it's your great granddaughters cursing your name as they are forced to submit to another group of darkies.
Old 02-26-2017, 11:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
It HAS turned upside down...those who built it are demonized and those who leech off us...are lionized.

We are doing REVERSE eugenics...the WORST of the human genetic stock is doing all the breeding.

A 3rd world Mexico II.

When your ears are ringing in hell...it's your great granddaughters cursing your name as they are forced to submit to another group of darkies.
your response is even more scary. What is wrong with you??
Old 02-26-2017, 11:10 AM
n/a

I guess she came to the wrong place for answers... She was just hoping for "the sky is falling and Trump is the reason"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 02-26-2017, 11:40 AM
n/a

Those who are happy with the status quo, the establishment/crony do nothing, special interest and minority driven, re-election focused politicians have good reason to fear Trump.

He is not a politician. Who has promised to do something about the status quo, the establishment/crony do nothing, special interest and minority driven, re-election focused politicians.

Yes the establishment and the lemming like followers/supporters had good reason to fear what Trump promised and now that he is doing what he said they are panicking.

That is exactly why he won the election....people are sick and tired of the business as usual political BS!
Old 02-26-2017, 11:55 AM
n/a

Default 1st 100 lies from Trump.....

Quote:
Those who are happy with the status quo, the establishment/crony do nothing, special interest and minority driven, re-election focused politicians have good reason to fear Trump.

He is not a politician. Who has promised to do something about the status quo, the establishment/crony do nothing, special interest and minority driven, re-election focused politicians.

Yes the establishment and the lemming like followers/supporters had good reason to fear what Trump promised and now that he is doing what he said they are panicking.

That is exactly why he won the election....people are sick and tired of the business as usual political BS!
The First 100 Lies: The Trump Team's Flurry Of Falsehoods | The Huffington Post

Trump broke 64 promises in his first month in office
Old 02-26-2017, 12:01 PM
n/a

Default Russia, not Mexico or Hispanics are the real threat

Quote:

A 3rd world Mexico II.

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf
Old 02-26-2017, 12:50 PM
n/a

Do you think that it's bad that we've begun to reverse direction? Upside down? I don't think so. We're turning in a direction that we had for the majority of the time that this great country has existed and away from the lunacy of the past thirty or forty years.

What I find scary is the possibility that someone like Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders could even be considered to run for POTUS. That shows how far down we have come.
Old 02-26-2017, 01:42 PM
n/a

A little scared, but mostly embarrassed.
Old 02-26-2017, 02:47 PM
n/a

Quote:

Old 02-26-2017, 02:48 PM
n/a

Default Nope

Quote:
A little scared, but mostly embarrassed.
Neither scared nor embarrassed.
Old 02-26-2017, 02:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Do you think that it's bad that we've begun to reverse direction? Upside down? I don't think so. We're turning in a direction that we had for the majority of the time that this great country has existed and away from the lunacy of the past thirty or forty years.

What I find scary is the possibility that someone like Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders could even be considered to run for POTUS. That shows how far down we have come.
Old 02-26-2017, 03:03 PM
n/a

Many of us were shocked an appalled by Obama's election and actions (non race related!). We suffered through 8 years of fear with good reason. I finally have hope. I wish the Democrats who are having fits would grow up and accept that the American people, as a whole, wanted something different and united to make that decision. You can't have everything your way! Quit screaming for him to do his job, vote in his cabinet and allow him to do what we elected him to do!
Old 02-26-2017, 03:06 PM
n/a

Do I find Trump scary?

After Obama, Clinton, Pelosi, Reid, Schumer, Holder, Lynch, Sanders, Waters, Ellison, Warren ,Rangel, Franken, Biden, Koskinen (IRS) Lener (IRS) Comey, Gingsburg, Debbie Schultz..................

I find Trump the definition of normal, serious, productive, logical, rational, and with an agenda that is actually pro-American

Personal Best Regards:
Old 02-26-2017, 03:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Do I find Trump scary?

After Obama, Clinton, Pelosi, Reid, Schumer, Holder, Lynch, Sanders, Waters, Ellison, Warren ,Rangel, Franken, Biden, Koskinen (IRS) Lener (IRS) Comey, Gingsburg, Debbie Schultz..................

I find Trump the definition of normal, serious, productive, logical, rational, and with an agenda that is actually pro-American

Personal Best Regards:
Certainly nothing bias in this post.

Tags
find, trump, scary, honestly, answer

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.