answer honestly, do you find Trump scary???

answer honestly, do you find Trump scary???

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
 
Thread Tools
answer honestly, do you find Trump scary???
  #1  
Old 02-26-2017, 10:28 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default answer honestly, do you find Trump scary???

This world seems to have been turned upside down. What is in our future??

  #2  
Old 02-26-2017, 10:52 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
This world seems to have been turned upside down. What is in our future??
It HAS turned upside down...those who built it are demonized and those who leech off us...are lionized.

We are doing REVERSE eugenics...the WORST of the human genetic stock is doing all the breeding.

A 3rd world Mexico II.

Whites are already at 49%...and dropping fast.

When your ears are ringing in hell...it's your great granddaughters cursing your name as they are forced to submit to another group of darkies.
Sponsored Links
  #3  
Old 02-26-2017, 11:00 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
It HAS turned upside down...those who built it are demonized and those who leech off us...are lionized.

We are doing REVERSE eugenics...the WORST of the human genetic stock is doing all the breeding.

A 3rd world Mexico II.

Whites are already at 49%...and dropping fast.

When your ears are ringing in hell...it's your great granddaughters cursing your name as they are forced to submit to another group of darkies.
your response is even more scary. What is wrong with you??
  #4  
Old 02-26-2017, 11:10 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

I guess she came to the wrong place for answers... She was just hoping for "the sky is falling and Trump is the reason"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
  #5  
Old 02-26-2017, 11:40 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Those who are happy with the status quo, the establishment/crony do nothing, special interest and minority driven, re-election focused politicians have good reason to fear Trump.

He is not a politician. Who has promised to do something about the status quo, the establishment/crony do nothing, special interest and minority driven, re-election focused politicians.

Yes the establishment and the lemming like followers/supporters had good reason to fear what Trump promised and now that he is doing what he said they are panicking.

That is exactly why he won the election....people are sick and tired of the business as usual political BS!
1st 100 lies from Trump.....
  #6  
Old 02-26-2017, 11:55 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default 1st 100 lies from Trump.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Those who are happy with the status quo, the establishment/crony do nothing, special interest and minority driven, re-election focused politicians have good reason to fear Trump.

He is not a politician. Who has promised to do something about the status quo, the establishment/crony do nothing, special interest and minority driven, re-election focused politicians.

Yes the establishment and the lemming like followers/supporters had good reason to fear what Trump promised and now that he is doing what he said they are panicking.

That is exactly why he won the election....people are sick and tired of the business as usual political BS!
The First 100 Lies: The Trump Team's Flurry Of Falsehoods | The Huffington Post

Trump broke 64 promises in his first month in office
Russia, not Mexico or Hispanics are the real threat
  #7  
Old 02-26-2017, 12:01 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default Russia, not Mexico or Hispanics are the real threat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
It HAS turned upside down...those who built it are demonized and those who leech off us...are lionized.

We are doing REVERSE eugenics...the WORST of the human genetic stock is doing all the breeding.

A 3rd world Mexico II.

Whites are already at 49%...and dropping fast.

When your ears are ringing in hell...it's your great granddaughters cursing your name as they are forced to submit to another group of darkies.
https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf
  #8  
Old 02-26-2017, 12:50 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Do you think that it's bad that we've begun to reverse direction? Upside down? I don't think so. We're turning in a direction that we had for the majority of the time that this great country has existed and away from the lunacy of the past thirty or forty years.

What I find scary is the possibility that someone like Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders could even be considered to run for POTUS. That shows how far down we have come.
  #9  
Old 02-26-2017, 01:42 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

A little scared, but mostly embarrassed.
  #10  
Old 02-26-2017, 02:47 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Those who are happy with the status quo, the establishment/crony do nothing, special interest and minority driven, re-election focused politicians have good reason to fear Trump.

He is not a politician. Who has promised to do something about the status quo, the establishment/crony do nothing, special interest and minority driven, re-election focused politicians.

Yes the establishment and the lemming like followers/supporters had good reason to fear what Trump promised and now that he is doing what he said they are panicking.

That is exactly why he won the election....people are sick and tired of the business as usual political BS!
 

Tags
find, trump, scary, honestly, answer

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:37 AM.