Any one decided whom they will vote for US President?

View Poll Results: Candidates for US President. Democrat and Republican.
Joe Biden 2 2.74%
Hillary Clinton 17 23.29%
Christopher Dodd 0 0%
John Edwards 3 4.11%
Mike Gravel 0 0%
Dennis Kucinich 0 0%
Barack Obama 8 10.96%
Bill Richardson 0 0%
Sam Brownback 0 0%
Rudy Giuliani 14 19.18%
Mike Huckabee 4 5.48%
Duncan Hunter 1 1.37%
Alan Keyes 0 0%
John McCain 5 6.85%
Ron Paul 0 0%
Mitt Romney 7 9.59%
Tom Tancredo 1 1.37%
Fred Thompson 5 6.85%
Other declared candidate 0 0%
None of the above 2 2.74%
Lou Dobbs 4 5.48%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-24-2007, 01:39 PM
n/a

Default Any one decided whom they will vote for US President?

This is Florida. You can change your vote. :joke: I know this is really early. ???
Old 09-24-2007, 02:26 PM
n/a

Default Re: Any one decided whom they will vote for US President?

with all the obama bashing on here i surprised even myself at how quickly and emphatically i had to register my support for obama. still lots of time before any actual balloting and i must add having previously lived in strongly democratic states living and voting in florida is an odd experience for me. let's hope we don't repeat the circus of 2004. i vote via "absentee" ballot due to my disability so wonder if my vote even got counted.
Old 09-27-2007, 06:13 PM
n/a

The following is an interesting exercise.... You answer a few questions then click the "find your candidate button" and the program selects the candidate who's position on the issues is most like your own... You may be surprised at what you find... Click the link below....
http://www.wqad.com/Global/link.asp?L=259460
Old 09-27-2007, 07:53 PM
n/a

Hancle704, that was a very interesting quiz, with surprising results. There are so many candidates, it's hard to know all of their beliefs.
Old 09-27-2007, 08:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ
Hancle704, that was a very interesting quiz, with surprising results. There are so many candidates, it's hard to know all of their beliefs.
What I found most surprising was when I entered the most important issues to me, that candidates who were listed near the top, were not ones I would have thought about.

:dontknow:
Old 09-27-2007, 08:53 PM
n/a

Same here, I thought Joe Biden would be at the top, but Hillary, Edwards, Kucinich, and Richardson were up there.
Old 09-27-2007, 09:22 PM
n/a

I found it interesting that a second tier candidate who has begun to look good to me came out on top.
Old 09-27-2007, 10:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hancle704
The following is an interesting exercise.... You answer a few questions then click the "find your candidate button" and the program selects the candidate who's position on the issues is most like your own... You may be surprised at what you find... Click the link below....
http://www.wqad.com/Global/link.asp?L=259460
Interesting result as you write. The same guy I voted for in 2004 came up again for a vote in 2008. Even though he was not my first choice now. My first choice now was half way down my result list-- Barack Obama.
Old 09-28-2007, 06:59 PM
n/a

That was Very interestig. Chris Dodd came up first on my list with 38 points.. Thompson came in dead last with 3 points. I sent this to my friends. Will see how theirs turns out.
Old 10-10-2007, 11:39 AM
n/a

Bill and Hillary are always going on about how Slickwilly left us a 3 trillion dollar surplus. does anyone really believe this????? :dontknow: What they are talking about is a projected surplus if all of the economic projections (pie in the sky) they have forcasted come true. Now lets think was there any event early in Bushs first term that may have affected our economy???? Trying to think... ??? wasnt there something in NY??? :cop: Thats right 9-11, but im sure this had no impact on clintons projections. And correct me if I'm wrong but wasnt there a little issue in the southern coastal region???? I'm sure slickwillys doormat (hillary) factored in Katrina in to those Surplus projections. Anyone can have a projected surplus, we never had a real surplus it was a projection. I project that I'll have total agreement with my posting.
Old 10-14-2007, 04:05 PM
n/a

Barak is the most articulate person by far.
The world is fed up with cowboy politics, I'm sure they, (cowboys), will not steal another election.
Old 10-15-2007, 07:49 AM
n/a

Tony, go back and reread the history. The election was not stolen. The dems tried to do a recount on 3 heavily democratic counties only. The Supreme Court said if there's a recount, count all the counties. Is that your definition of stealing? The veg-a-matic salesmen at state fairs are articulate too. Is that the prime attribute of a president?
Old 11-20-2007, 02:59 AM
n/a

Please add Lou Dobbs to list of Candidates. He seems to make more sense than most of the others. IMHO. :bigthumbsup:
Old 11-20-2007, 06:45 AM
n/a

Hey I like the quiz. Just as I thought Hillaby was at the bottom of my list ;D ;D
Old 11-20-2007, 01:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hancle704
Please add Lou Dobbs to list of Candidates. He seems to make more sense than most of the others. IMHO. :bigthumbsup:
Done.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.