Any one decided whom they will vote for US President?

View Poll Results: Candidates for US President. Democrat and Republican.
Joe Biden 2 2.74%
Hillary Clinton 17 23.29%
Christopher Dodd 0 0%
John Edwards 3 4.11%
Mike Gravel 0 0%
Dennis Kucinich 0 0%
Barack Obama 8 10.96%
Bill Richardson 0 0%
Sam Brownback 0 0%
Rudy Giuliani 14 19.18%
Mike Huckabee 4 5.48%
Duncan Hunter 1 1.37%
Alan Keyes 0 0%
John McCain 5 6.85%
Ron Paul 0 0%
Mitt Romney 7 9.59%
Tom Tancredo 1 1.37%
Fred Thompson 5 6.85%
Other declared candidate 0 0%
None of the above 2 2.74%
Lou Dobbs 4 5.48%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-11-2008, 02:33 AM
n/a

Default Re: Any one decided whom they will vote for US President?

This must be the Democratic room, so where's the Republican room. And at the top of that list would be Bill O'Relly. ;D
Old 01-11-2008, 02:35 AM
n/a

Rudy G.
Old 01-12-2008, 01:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky
Great Quiz! it looks like a lot of Democrats voted in the poll. Sure hope the TOTV poll is wrong!
I doubt if this poll is a very representative sample of the people of the Villages. You have a lot of spectators on TOTV and not that many players. Spectators are people who just look at the posts, the players are the posters.

Maybe, I should take up golfing and get out of the house and way from the computer more?
Old 01-12-2008, 01:28 PM
n/a

I :dontknow: their are some :edit: one running
Old 01-13-2008, 04:16 AM
n/a

Being a "cowboy" at heart and being, I object to the reference of Cowboy politics....I appreciate today's masses mimic the media and dismiss it as such.

I wonder what the feed back would be if we asked for a totally independent view of your candidate....you....your opinion...what you actually know from research...actual involvememt....personally meeting those you "don't like".....not using the medias bias.

Wow! The office of The President of the United States is not about being liked.....it is supposed to be about the individual who can best lead this nation and return us back to our core values....I am a little tired of listening to candidates and their supporters continually spending most of their time yakking about what the other person did or didn't do. What happened to earning a vote on one's own merits.

How about when evaluating some one we demand to know what the have done for us lately......not 10-15-25-35 years ago. How about paying attention to what the candidates track record over all states...some good...some bad...overall doing what is expected? Not dwelling...like the media...on the negative and continually hammering away as if unique events a character make.

For me, I don't care what the party, if they are part of the current establishment they aren't going to change anything. A good non Washington DC track record and an attitude of not knowing why it is like it is, but if it isn't working....fix it. AN INSIDER CANNOT DO THAT. too many favors outstanding.....

Please don't use the medias method of looking at the world through a straw...it ain't the real world.....look at your candidates track record...it is public information....

Anyway that's my $4.96 (two cents adjusted for the cost of all the wasted time and money to win a popularity contest).

BTK 8)
Old 01-13-2008, 04:23 AM
n/a

If Hillary becomes president I am moving to Canada.
Old 01-13-2008, 05:28 PM
n/a

My first choice is Obama. Second Choice Clinton.

Of the republicans, I am undecided. Huckabee is interesting, but I would need to know his view on stem cell research which I support. Also, I support science.

What I hate most is when others make fun of any of the candidates. These people go through a lot to run and even if we don't support them, I feel we owe them respect. Just my opinion.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.