Any republicans concerned about Trump and Russia??

Old 07-27-2017, 11:16 AM
n/a

Default Any republicans concerned about Trump and Russia??

Isn't it concerning that Russia and Trump are best buddies? Are you prepared to say, "Maybe I made a mistake"! Why is he looking into the power of a pardon for staff????
Old 07-27-2017, 11:24 AM
n/a

Are you sorry you don't pay any income tax?
Old 07-27-2017, 12:08 PM
n/a

No more concerned than when Obama and the Clintons were poking around with the same Russians. Funny how the perspective changes.

Same old crap....same old politics....

You want to be concerned about something? Worry about Iran and NKorea breezing toward becoming nuclear powers.
The do nothing America that we became under Obama and still in place today will eventually change......after the price in lives has been taken.

Do nothing politics....both parties equally to blame.

Now that is something to be concerned about and not all the smear and BS hunting!
Old 07-27-2017, 12:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebartle View Post
Isn't it concerning that Russia and Trump are best buddies? Are you prepared to say, "Maybe I made a mistake"! Why is he looking into the power of a pardon for staff????
Not sure a person can be best buddies with a country...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Old 07-27-2017, 12:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Not sure a person can be best buddies with a country...
Good point to debate, but what is not debatable is Trump's almost 2-year old like obstinance in refusing to criticize Putin in any meaningful way...thereby leading more credence that Trump is nothing more than 'Putin's Bitch.'
Old 07-27-2017, 12:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
1. IF he in fact had a hand in anything nefarious with the Russians it would ruin the chance for an "outsider" to run again for President of the US and I am talking forever as he would become the poster boy for this kind of thing.

2. It is also concerning because what he is doing at this moment while in the offices is staining the party in such a way that it will take time to wear off, and if he is actually involved, the party and those who publicly supported him will have a problem anywhere in this country running for office. I do not think people understand. He is making this about himself. This investigation is vital and important for our country and NEVER have we had anything like this depending on the outcome.

3. We then will have to go through not only impeachment but he has built this anti USA, anti Government movement and the entire country is going to be in turmoil so scratch any progress on any issues. The entire process will take a long time and will consume so much of the USA energy and generate even more hate in the country for a much longer time.
Old 07-27-2017, 01:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
No more concerned than when Obama and the Clintons were poking around with the same Russians. Funny how the perspective changes.

Same old crap....same old politics....

You want to be concerned about something? Worry about Iran and NKorea breezing toward becoming nuclear powers.
The do nothing America that we became under Obama and still in place today will eventually change......after the price in lives has been taken.

Do nothing politics....both parties equally to blame.

Now that is something to be concerned about and not all the smear and BS hunting!
No...worry about the Hispanic majority.

What did you expect from a black man? Genius? There aren't any. Obama was owned...JUST LIKE Trump is owned.

They do a LOT...they spend your money...they give it to their friends. Over $4 trillion a year.
Old 07-27-2017, 02:30 PM
n/a

No

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tags
made

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.