Any second thoughts about your vote !

Any second thoughts about your vote !

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 01-07-2017, 06:50 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Honestly, when you look that guy in the the mirror, or gal, do you wish you could change your vote?
Not I, I wrote in Mitch Daniels. Can't blame this embarrassment on me.

  #12  
Old 01-07-2017, 06:51 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Honestly, when you look that guy in the the mirror, or gal, do you wish you could change your vote?
Very happy with my vote
Sponsored Links
  #13  
Old 01-07-2017, 07:01 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Honestly, when you look that guy in the the mirror, or gal, do you wish you could change your vote?
Wouldn't change my vote.
  #14  
Old 01-07-2017, 07:11 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Well, I have to admit .... I wish I could have voted for Trump twice, or maybe even three times. However, you have to realize I'm a former Democrat and that's what I'm used to.
I am satisfied with my vote, and happy that he won. On the other hand, he really didn't need my vote since Hillary was such a pathetic choice on the left. But, most of all I am so happy to see Obie squirm and act like a petulant child, doing what no other president in history has done, act out by attempting to sabotage Trump's administration. Obie is also going to hang around D.C. so that he can interfere every chance he can, making him the scumbag I thought he is.

Yep, I did not vote for Trump in the Primary, but I am glad that I voted for him in the General.
  #15  
Old 01-07-2017, 07:48 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

I am happy with my vote, although I'm sorry that she lost. At least I won't have to feel embarrassed when Trump make a fool of himself in the upcoming years. Although the foolishness has started already.
  #16  
Old 01-07-2017, 07:58 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I am happy with my vote, although I'm sorry that she lost. At least I won't have to feel embarrassed when Trump make a fool of himself in the upcoming years. Although the foolishness has started already.
Wow, someone that actually admitted to voting for Hillary in spite of Russian interference. Even though Hillary is a felon waiting for prosecution and execution for treason, someone still admitted to voting for her.
  #17  
Old 01-07-2017, 08:05 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
It sounds like you are quite pleased with the GOP plan to end Medicare when you say 'keep government out of insurance business'. Watch HHS nominee Rep Tom Price's confirmation hearing next week to learn all the details of his plan to end Medicare.
Hey dumb @ss, Obie and the Democrat controlled congress are the ones that stole almost a trillion bucks from Medicare to subsidize ObieCare. Wow, you are still so stupid that you can't understand after everyone has attempted to set you straight, that the Republicans have no intention of getting rid of your socialized Medicare crutch. Personally, I wish they would in my case. It has been nothing but a pain in the rear when dealing with my insurance company. Medicare is the largest rip off, and just another ponzi scheme like Social Security. Congress will never get rid of it because they would be getting rid of their slush fund. I have never used Medicare and never will as long as I have my private insurance.

Wow!
  #18  
Old 01-07-2017, 10:50 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

No need for any to change their votes.

Trump has already won, but thanks anyway.
  #19  
Old 01-08-2017, 12:27 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

None what so ever.
People Get The Government They Deserve
  #20  
Old 01-08-2017, 05:09 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default People Get The Government They Deserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
It sounds like you are quite pleased with the GOP plan to end Medicare when you say 'keep government out of insurance business'. Watch HHS nominee Rep Tom Price's confirmation hearing next week to learn all the details of his plan to end Medicare.
Dear Guest: I can see why you would draw such a conclusion as in my desire to keep my comments to a minimum I did not elaborate
.
First I was only speaking to the issue of what to do with Obamacare. In my view we should return to the platform we had before Obamacare was enacted with a provisio to grandfather certain changes such as the restriction on insurability. However for those new policies/people seeking private health insurance issued after the changes such rules would be applicable.

What then is remaining are those people who cannot afford insurance and/or have pre-existing conditioned. I would agree that a government sponsored solution is the answer. As to medicare people paid into it and I view it as insurance; albeit there is too much abuse. As to medicaid my main concern is the abuse as to eligibility usages need, etc. However there are certainly people with real needs because of disability etc

Prior to Baylor now(Blue Cross) people did not have such a thing as insurance. Baylor created it and it has flourished to where people actually believe it is a right . Unfortunately politicians eager for votes supported this rubbish and now here we are for better or worse. and because it is firmly in place all we can o his manage it wisely

Overall I was mainly speaking to the issue of the lawlessness of the Obama Administration ignoring the Constitution, Congress, etc. Ironically the manner in which the little dictator operated is his undoing. Ergo my comments that I hoped the Republicans do not apply the same tactics. The founders were very prescient and wise in their thinking when creating our Republic. Every president following George Washington has made attempts to break from these rules. People get the government they deserve we must resist these so called short cuts, etc to preserve this Republic

Personal Best Regards:
 

Tags
change, thoughts, vote

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:48 PM.