Any second thoughts about your vote !

Old 01-08-2017, 04:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You always accuse me of things when I disagree with you, but I read your post and ask these questions...

If you mean what you say, why are your posts almost strictly about the past, never directed to present issues, and ignoring the future.

If I bring up Trumps ridiculous lies of NOW, you react with Clinton's lies of the past or the Clinton Foundation..if I bring up Trumps current positions, whether the wall, the increase in debt, or Medicaire, you react with you feeling he can change the future somehow.

Not sure I get it, but as you say, I gotta get with it and "up my game and aim higher"

I ask this specific because it is in fact a common characteristic. Almost all conversations in this forum or in the news relate to PRESENT Trump words and/or actions. The responses are predictably about PAST Clinton or Obama actions..

If a question is asked about PRESENT Trump policy suggestions it is answered with stories of Clinto/Obama past.
Dear Guest:

I know you have a point to make here but I am not sure what it is.

Which of my posts do you refer? What point in time? I do not pay attention to the number of posts credited to me but it has to be a few hundred and in order to answer your response I need to bea ble to go ack and re-read them. but again my point was that I do not denigrate the person I address the person's behavior

Personal Best Regards
Old 01-08-2017, 04:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Rocky if you would realize the media you're prescribing to is your real problem not understanding Trump.

Try watching Fox for a few days to get yourself upto speed, did you know you can get it from the horses mouth direct on Twitter, but you likely don't use new tech stuff.

I feel bad for you being kept in the dark about the facts kinda like mushroom.
Did this fool really say "try watching Fox News to get yourself up to speed"? Come on now, you can't really believe that...........well maybe you can. How sad.
Old 01-09-2017, 08:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Honestly, when you look that guy in the the mirror, or gal, do you wish you could change your vote?
Absolutely not!
Old 01-09-2017, 08:55 AM
n/a

I agree...watch Fox News!
Old 01-09-2017, 11:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
I agree...watch Fox News!
You do know people are pointing and laughing for making such a ridiculous comment.
Old 01-09-2017, 02:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Does not matter when.

A liar is a liar..a person who lies to manipulate is a con artist.

First President where he lies so much and so often, it is studied

"There’s a question journalists have been wrestling with ever since they realized that Donald Trump was more than a flash in the pan: Should they call him a liar, and his statements lies, when he says things that are clearly untrue?

When he said that he saw thousands of Muslims celebrating in New Jersey on 9/11 – that wasn’t true, but was it a lie, or did he really believe it?

Or when he said that millions of illegals voted in the presidential election – there’s not a shred of evidence to support the allegation, but again, did Donald Trump lie?

He was a prominent voice in the so-called birther movement, contending Barack Obama was not born in the United States. Another false statement, but if Donald Trump, for whatever nutty reason truly believed it, was he lying?

Trump said Hillary Clinton “soundly slept in her bed” during the 2012 attack in Benghazi, Libya. The attack happened at 3:30 in the afternoon Washington time."

How Should the Media Handle Trump's Many False Statements?

ALL politicians lie...it's their job.

Jersey city has a very large Muslim population...

"Jersey City Muslims Scream ‘We Are Majority Now’ As They Demand Special Privileges"
Jersey City Muslims Scream 'We Are Majority Now' As They Demand Special Privileges • Now The End Begins

In some states, they did. There is NO ID requirement to vote for president in many states. Fraud DOES happen.

Nobody has seen his original. ONLY the computer generated one. I have my doubts too. Where are his school records? How do you explain all the time spend in Indonesia as a practicing Muslim?

Really? That's ALL you got on the man? He's a saint compared to her.

Quote:
Bull$hit.

Chump sticks to Twitter so that he doesn't have to answer any questions...that would point out that he's lying.

He is scared to death of being shown as the fake that he is...so he hides.

He is no different than a scumbag who goes around sucker punching people...and then running off.

Because that is EXACTLY what he's doing with his use of Twitter.

So be proud of your chicken$hit gutter scum while you can...because he won't be around long.
Why SHOULD he answer questions? He's the boss...he says what he wants and moves on. If I were the boss, I wouldn't waste my time talking to the peons...that's what the press section is for.

I doubt he's "afraid" of much...certainly not BS "reporters".

So...you're comparing him to a n!@@3r who goes around sucker punching people for fun? Really lady?

knockout game - Google Search

Such language...such hate...such delusion...you're not threatening him are you? Not wise...
Old 01-09-2017, 02:53 PM
n/a

no second thoughts on my end
Old 01-09-2017, 04:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Honestly, when you look that guy in the the mirror, or gal, do you wish you could change your vote?
What's the tally so far ?
Old 01-09-2017, 05:21 PM
n/a

So far, one person admits to voting for the felon and a couple for UNKNOWN and the rest for Trump and are satisfied with their vote.
Old 01-10-2017, 06:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
So far, one person admits to voting for the felon and a couple for UNKNOWN and the rest for Trump and are satisfied with their vote.
Really ? What category did you count responses #5,12,13,19,23,30,44,48,52 ? It was a little test I performed to determine how open minded the author would be to the results.

All those responses were mine. Reminded me of the polls the media were pumping at us.
Old 01-10-2017, 06:18 PM
n/a

Happier then ever, especially watching the hearings today

Tags
change, thoughts, vote

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.