any trump supporters having second thoughts about candidate????

Old 12-12-2016, 10:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
If one would just take one minute and THINK about the unreality of such an accusation they would be embarassed to make or repeat such an improbable scenario....no matter the party or the person in office.

The talking points have gone from useless, nonsense to laughable desparation.

Very credibilty tarnishing yarnage!
Well something has to give.....

"In other words, after his tax cuts, Medicaid cuts, and unspecified domestic discretionary program cuts, there’s still no room in the budget for Trump’s promised new spending on infrastructure, the military and veterans---unless, that is, he tackles entitlements or takes the nation even deeper into debt. (This is a long time theme for Steuerle, who has argued in such books as Dead Men Ruling that automatic spending on programs already written into law, combined with the aging of the baby boomers, has limited current politicians’ ability to invest in children, education, infrastructure and other programs essential to help the economy grow.)

So where does President-elect Trump stand on cuts to entitlements, other than the Medicaid cap he embraced during the campaign---the one that’s already built into Steuerle’s grim numbers? During the campaign, Trump promised to protect Social Security without cutting benefits, raising taxes, or raising the retirement age, suggesting a long term funding shortfall---starting in 2035, the tax dollars coming in will be enough to pay only 77% of benefits---could be solved simply by goosing the economy and cutting waste, fraud and abuse. Similarly, when it comes to Medicare, Trump has promised to protect benefits, but has offered no real ideas for curbing the growth of costs, other than allowing the program to negotiate with pharmaceutical companies,which Republicans have traditionally opposed.

Forbes Welcome
Old 12-12-2016, 11:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
General Hayden was on Morning Joe this morning and would beg to differ with you. As the former head of the CIA, he probably knows more about what these PDB's contain than posters on this forum. Read any daily newspaper and see how world events change from day to day and sometimes from hour to hour.
All due respect to General Hayden. He knows what it is and why it is from his day in servce. Also he is, like it or not an insider of sorts.

My point is the current format is outdated. Yes I am sure very technologically and media driven. There are much more efficient ways to disseminate critical, time sensitive information, that would be more accurate in presentation....and not LIMITED TO THE CURRENT, daily ritual.
Old 12-12-2016, 12:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post
Like fighting with 16 year olds on Twitter?

How come he finds time to watch SNL, but doesn't have the time to be briefed by our intelligence agencies?

Not even you could really be ignorant enough....to believe that's acceptable.

On the other hand...
The Villages Florida

Instead of crying be happy your huge portfolio grew bigly.
Old 12-12-2016, 12:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post
All due respect to General Hayden. He knows what it is and why it is from his day in servce. Also he is, like it or not an insider of sorts.

My point is the current format is outdated. Yes I am sure very technologically and media driven. There are much more efficient ways to disseminate critical, time sensitive information, that would be more accurate in presentation....and not LIMITED TO THE CURRENT, daily ritual.
Anyone ever associated with civil service knows that no manager ever wants to cut a function.

More functions equals more staff, money, power.

Over a million civilian employees supporting 1 million troops, trillions of dollars in virtually unaccounted for contract spending. You can't make this stuff up.

The politicans, the lobbyists and other swamp scum want business as usual.

It does not take a brain surgeon to see that, just ask Ben Carson. He says Trump gets the point.

It's time for common sense.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920AZ using Tapatalk
Old 12-12-2016, 12:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Instead of crying...
No crying, simply pointing out facts.

You know, those things you are deathly allergic to.

Quote:
....be happy your huge portfolio grew bigly.
I am happy that it grew in the last 8 years...under Obama.
Old 12-12-2016, 12:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
If one would just take one minute and THINK about the unreality of such an accusation they would be embarassed to make or repeat such an improbable scenario....no matter the party or the person in office.

The talking points have gone from useless, nonsense to laughable desparation.

Very credibilty tarnishing yarnage!
Old 12-12-2016, 12:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post

Perhaps a Vulcan mind meld is your answer.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 12-12-2016, 01:05 PM
n/a

Quote:

Thanks for sharing you inside experience with nthe daily intelligent brefngs. Are you to able to tap that knowledge a bit more and share more with us. Not many have been to them as you obviously.

OR....are you as with Trump...so much smarter than everyone as he says he is ???

You mention the format as outdated....in what way has it changed in your vast experience.
Old 12-12-2016, 01:05 PM
n/a

Law insuring 1 million Pennsylvanians faces uncertain future | News, Sports, Jobs - Williamsport Sun-Gazette

These are the same ignorant voters who put Trump in the White House, and now barely a month later are bawling their eyes out because their healthcare is going bye-bye.

It's not like Trump didn't tell them, sometimes three times a day, that his highest priority was to repeal their healthcare.
Old 12-12-2016, 01:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Thanks for sharing you inside experience with nthe daily intelligent brefngs. Are you to able to tap that knowledge a bit more and share more with us. Not many have been to them as you obviously.

OR....are you as with Trump...so much smarter than everyone as he says he is ???

You mention the format as outdated....in what way has it changed in your vast experience.

All presidents are given choices of how to receive the PDB. President Obama receives his on his I-Pad. If Trump wants to get his via dance interpretation, it will be done.
Old 12-12-2016, 01:21 PM
n/a

Quote:

Is your point that Trump does not want to be briefed because the US is using an outdated manner in which to brief him ?

Are you suggesting that the current method, whatever that is...only YOU and Trump I suppose know for sure......is not efficient ?
Old 12-12-2016, 01:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
Is your point that Trump does not want to be briefed because the US is using an outdated manner in which to brief him ?

Are you suggesting that the current method, whatever that is...only YOU and Trump I suppose know for sure......is not efficient ?

If Trump wants a personal briefing, it will be done. This way he can ask questions and advise his briefers what subjects he would like to cover in the future.

All presidents have to make split second decisions, sometimes life and death decisions. At that point, it is too late to review the data. This is why having as much updated information on a regular basis is imperative to keeping the country safe.

Tags
political, put, vote, thoughts, candidate

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.