The Football

Old 06-06-2017, 06:35 PM
n/a

Talking The Football

No, not the one of which you're thinking.

It occurs to me, that since almost all of Trump's problems are totally self-inflicted, the single best thing that Trump's closest advisors could do is to start treating the cell phone that he uses to tweet with...as a football.

As in...start playing keep away from him with it.

"Hey Jared, I'm open...over here."

"This way Steve, behind the couch."

"I'm going long Jeff, hit me with it on the fly."

"Ivanka, quick, hide it in your panties. Oh wait, on second thought don't put it there...he might make a grab for it."

Old 06-06-2017, 06:58 PM
n/a

Can you keep it up for 8 years, or will you disappear in shame after the midterms?
Old 06-06-2017, 06:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Allegiance
Can you keep it up for 8 years, or will you disappear in shame after the midterms?

You better just hope he can make it...8 more months.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 06-07-2017, 06:51 AM
n/a

From what I can tell...it looks like someone took my advice.

I don't see where Chump tweeted anything yesterday, so he can at least make it one day...without making himself look nasty & ignorant.

Let's see if he can make it two days in a row.
Old 06-07-2017, 07:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

I don't see where Chump tweeted anything yesterday, so he can at least make it one day...without making himself look nasty & ignorant.

How about you "C"...can YOU make it two days without being nasty and ignorant?
Old 06-07-2017, 07:15 AM
n/a

Quote:

James Comey's testimony will be the real test. James Comey testifies before Congress: 5 things to watch - CBS News
Old 06-07-2017, 12:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
How about you "C"...can YOU make it two days without being nasty and ignorant?
Good luck on that. She has never had a valid comment since she has started posting.
Old 06-07-2017, 12:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
James Comey's testimony will be the real test. James Comey testifies before Congress: 5 things to watch - CBS News
What test is that? A test to see if the left can get some manure to stick to the wall, after months of attempting and flinging manure?

There is no "there" there. Time to move on.

Too bad that they don't have a law against falsely hindering the president's job. Or, for that matter the job of congress.
Old 06-07-2017, 02:27 PM
n/a

You use the term, "all of Trump's problems" like there is actually something other than the made up nonsense that his political enemies keep trying to get people to believe.
Old 06-07-2017, 02:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booger Jr.
You use the term, "all of Trump's problems" like there is actually something other than the made up nonsense that his political enemies keep trying to get people to believe.
Yeah, it's all a witch hunt because Trump has never done anything wrong (just ask him)...and has never told anything but the truth.

Good one!

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 06-07-2017, 02:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
I believe the investigation into his foundation is complete and the foundation shut down.

It seems the investigation into money laundering is being rolled into thenRussian investigation, which is what happens as they discover, so the real answer is that we will not know until the end, but money laundering is one of the biggest.

"The Senate panel has requested information about President Donald Trump and his top aides from a financial intelligence unit in the Treasury Department that imposed a $10 million civil penalty on Trump Taj Mahal in 2015 for multiple violations of money-laundering laws.

The Senate Intelligence Committee wants to see any information relevant to its Russia investigation the Treasury agency has gathered, including evidence that might include possible money laundering, according to a committee aide who spoke on condition of anonymity. Also at issue: to what extent, if at all, people close to Vladimir Putin have invested in Trump's real estate empire.

The request, made in recent weeks, comes as part of the Senate's investigation into whether Trump associates colluded with Russian meddling in the U.S. election. The FBI is also investigating that issue, but that probe is now under a cloud after Trump fired FBI Director James Comey."

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/10/russi...og-agency.html

From the Netherlands and this may get tied to the general investigation..

"But, in all seriousness, this is a trustworthy news source and they’ve got something so good it trumps steak with ketchup: a paper trail leading directly to Trump money laundering in the Netherlands and his connections to the Russians."

Trump money laundering in the Netherlands: Paper trail could be the end - DutchReview

And of course, we know not what happens with the story of stealing money from St Jude and other charities that broke yesterday.

And certainly, we are all aware he PAID to get rid of a few....the Trump U, the two suits by gals filed and which he settled, and I am only mentioning those in relative closeness to becoming Presidet, because he is no stranger to be investigated
Old 06-07-2017, 03:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post
I believe the investigation into his foundation is complete and the foundation shut down.

It seems the investigation into money laundering is being rolled into thenRussian investigation, which is what happens as they discover, so the real answer is that we will not know until the end, but money laundering is one of the biggest.

"The Senate panel has requested information about President Donald Trump and his top aides from a financial intelligence unit in the Treasury Department that imposed a $10 million civil penalty on Trump Taj Mahal in 2015 for multiple violations of money-laundering laws.

The Senate Intelligence Committee wants to see any information relevant to its Russia investigation the Treasury agency has gathered, including evidence that might include possible money laundering, according to a committee aide who spoke on condition of anonymity. Also at issue: to what extent, if at all, people close to Vladimir Putin have invested in Trump's real estate empire.

The request, made in recent weeks, comes as part of the Senate's investigation into whether Trump associates colluded with Russian meddling in the U.S. election. The FBI is also investigating that issue, but that probe is now under a cloud after Trump fired FBI Director James Comey."

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/10/russi...og-agency.html

From the Netherlands and this may get tied to the general investigation..

"But, in all seriousness, this is a trustworthy news source and they’ve got something so good it trumps steak with ketchup: a paper trail leading directly to Trump money laundering in the Netherlands and his connections to the Russians."

Trump money laundering in the Netherlands: Paper trail could be the end - DutchReview

And of course, we know not what happens with the story of stealing money from St Jude and other charities that broke yesterday.

And certainly, we are all aware he PAID to get rid of a few....the Trump U, the two suits by gals filed and which he settled, and I am only mentioning those in relative closeness to becoming Presidet, because he is no stranger to be investigated
Blah blah get a life. The real criminality is called clinton Obama.

I will be right as always. Wait and see suckers.
Old 06-07-2017, 03:28 PM
n/a

In the mean time back home the average citizen is wondering why and when their duly elective representatives will do their jobs and get on with enacting legislation that will continue to grow this economy. They are waiting for a repeal of ACA and the implementation of a health care system that is cost effective and efficient. They want relieve from their tax burden. They want to see logical immigration policy that allows people to enter who have a means of self support and desire to assimilate quickly. They want rationale solution to the issue of climate change. They want the FED to do the job they were created to do. They want the supreme court to stop legislating from the bench. ........................................

Personal Best Regards
Old 06-07-2017, 04:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Blah blah get a life. The real criminality is called clinton Obama.

I will be right as always. Wait and see suckers.
Old 06-07-2017, 04:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
In the mean time back home the average citizen is wondering why and when their duly elective representatives will do their jobs and get on with enacting legislation that will continue to grow this economy. They are waiting for a repeal of ACA and the implementation of a health care system that is cost effective and efficient. They want relieve from their tax burden. They want to see logical immigration policy that allows people to enter who have a means of self support and desire to assimilate quickly. They want rationale solution to the issue of climate change. They want the FED to do the job they were created to do. They want the supreme court to stop legislating from the bench. ........................................

Personal Best Regards

Tags
1rotfl, trumps, football, start, couch

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.