Pronouns Banned at U Michigan :

Old 09-30-2016, 11:16 AM
n/a

Default Pronouns Banned at U Michigan :

Students at U Michigan are no longer supposed to use the pronouns " She , her , him , his , they .

They are supposed to use the neutral word " Ze ".

As in " ze said " , ze went there , how are ze , ze`s book , ze`s room et al .

This ultra- Liberal PC trend is moving across the campuses of many of our colleges and Universities .

I would not wish to be in college today . Given all of the " Trigger-Language " warnings , Safe Space requirements over simple language , and now such silly ass requirements as the above , I would find it to be a hellacious place to spend 4 years while trying to learn something useful .

Further this is the crowd that will soon be in the work-force good grief .
Old 09-30-2016, 11:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Students at U Michigan are no longer supposed to use the pronouns " She , her , him , his , they .

This ultra- Liberal PC trend is moving across the campuses of many of our colleges and Universities .

I would not wish to be in college today . Given all of the " Trigger-Language " warnings , Safe Space requirements over simple language , and now such silly ass requirements as the above , I would find it to be a hellacious place to spend 4 years while trying to learn something useful .

This is good material for a movie. A comedy.
Old 09-30-2016, 11:25 AM
n/a

God save our falling Nation .
Old 09-30-2016, 11:30 AM
n/a

Quote:

Just one more example of liberal idiocy!
Old 09-30-2016, 11:34 AM
n/a

Quote:

One student has chosen to be called "His Majesty".

Michigan student successfully changes preferred pronoun to 'His Majesty' on class roster | Fox News
Old 09-30-2016, 11:34 AM
n/a

Classic Liberalism run amuck .
Old 09-30-2016, 11:41 AM
n/a

The Cornell Snowflakes just voted to require that Tampons and Sanitary Pads be installed and supplied in all Mens restrooms on campus .

They voted on that and yet at the same time complained to the Admin about rising tuition costs .
Our future leaders . No doubt the members of the Clinton Machine gave the news a nod and a smile .
This is the type of weak compliant future adults that they want to see dominating the country .
Old 09-30-2016, 11:43 AM
n/a

f ze
Is that OK?
Old 09-30-2016, 12:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
f ze
Is that OK?
Yes perfectly correct , especially since the favorite word of Liberal College Elites is FUUK .

So as the saying goes " FUUK ZE AND THE HORSE ZE ROAD IN ON " .

An old chestnut of an insult -- but a classic and updated to give it a modern " Vibe " .
Old 09-30-2016, 12:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yes perfectly correct , especially since the favorite word of Liberal College Elites is FUUK .

So as the saying goes " FUUK ZE AND THE HORSE ZE ROAD IN ON " .

An old chestnut of an insult -- but a classic and updated to give it a modern " Vibe " .
When was the last time someone rode in on a horse?
Old 09-30-2016, 12:33 PM
n/a

As far as I'm concerned, we can take all the transgender, crossdressing, gender confused freaks and just use the pronoun "it" to describe them
Old 09-30-2016, 12:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
When was the last time someone rode in on a horse?
The last time someone road a horse you ask ?

Well that would be this past Monday night when Huma mounted Hillary back at their hotel suite !
Old 09-30-2016, 12:55 PM
n/a

The emasculation and denigrating of America.
Old 09-30-2016, 01:09 PM
n/a

Wont be long till the proper term is comrade
Old 09-30-2016, 01:10 PM
n/a

F U and the comrade you rode in on.
I don't think that will be popular at all.

Tags
pronouns, requirements, ze`s, michigan, supposed

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.