Anyone see the video of Trump's speech

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 04-29-2011, 06:23 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default Anyone see the video of Trump's speech

in Las Vegas last night? He was dropping F bombs all over the place, and the Nevada Republicans were eating it up. I'll say this for Trump, he's starting to make Sarah Palin look like a serious figure.
  #2  
Old 04-29-2011, 06:27 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Totally uncalled for and unnecessary. If we would have been there (too many other real entertainers to go see!) we would have walked out.
I would make a bet there were more people there offended than the videos could portray. It doesn't take an R or D to determine decency!!!!!

btk
  #3  
Old 04-29-2011, 06:35 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default I agree completely

Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post
Totally uncalled for and unnecessary. If we would have been there (too many other real entertainers to go see!) we would have walked out.
I would make a bet there were more people there offended than the videos could portray. It doesn't take an R or D to determine decency!!!!!

btk
I think a lot of people on the right will be offended at this type of behavior.
  #4  
Old 04-29-2011, 06:51 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

It sure is sad. This man has no morals. It is too bad because a good debate on politics between Dems and Reps is not only healthy but very helpful, but the crazies on both side should find another venue and let those interested have constructive exchanges.
  #5  
Old 04-30-2011, 07:07 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default What a bunch of Hypocrites!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topper1 View Post
It sure is sad. This man has no morals. It is too bad because a good debate on politics between Dems and Reps is not only healthy but very helpful, but the crazies on both side should find another venue and let those interested have constructive exchanges.
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/03/14/...-a-fing-break/
  #6  
Old 04-30-2011, 07:22 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueHeronFan View Post
Pretty bad. ... but Vice President Biden didn't knowingly let it slip. It was a stupid mistake. Yeah, we'd all like to think that our leaders are above all of that. The Donald did it on purpose and not once, but many, many times. I really think that says something about him. About his maturity, about how seriously he's taking this, ... he's not a 18 year old lacking a good vocabulary or searching for the right words. He did it on purpose.

Xavier
  #7  
Old 04-30-2011, 07:30 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

So, who is more delusional....Charlie Sheen or Donald Trump?
  #8  
Old 04-30-2011, 07:38 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by salpal View Post
So, who is more delusional....Charlie Sheen or Donald Trump?
It's a toss-up! At least Charlie isn't (that I know of) considering a run for our nation's highest leadership role.

Xavier
  #9  
Old 04-30-2011, 09:53 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

If he runs, you may be surprised how well he does. I think people are sick and tired of our government and sick and tired of getting screwed all the time. The Donald probably said out laud what a lot of people are thinking.

He's no conservative but at least he puts America first unlike Obama. Would he make a good President? Not sure we could do worse than what we have now but maybe America needs a business man in the oval office who kicks !@$ and take names for a few years.

Obama's never run a lemonade stand let alone an economy as large and complex as ours and it shows.
  #10  
Old 04-30-2011, 10:41 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Lassen, even the Republican Party is not stupid enough to have Trump as their candidate. They learned their lesson with Caribou Barbie and will not do anything that stupid again.

If Trump does get some 3rd party nomination, that will totally be a victory for the Democrats.

Look for the Republicans to get Mitt Romney to run and Pawlenty as the VP candidate. That is a reasonable ticket that has a chance of winning.
  #11  
Old 04-30-2011, 10:58 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

The Repubs will never nominate Trump and I doubt he'll run 3rd party. I do think it will be fun to watch though, especially the debates.

No matter who runs, Barack I wasn't really born here Obama will never win reelection.
  #12  
Old 04-30-2011, 01:15 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Well, here's how I see it: I like what Trump is saying, not so much how he says it. I like how Obama says it, but not so much what he's saying. I think this country is about due for substance over form. Form over substance has not been working so well for us.
  #13  
Old 04-30-2011, 01:23 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default Anyone see the vdeo of Trump speech

I have never been one for using bad language just never got into the habit from childhood. So seeing how the f word gets thrown around in the office on TV, etc is really is unsettling but to see it has entered into politicial discussions unforgiving. I have said that Trumps' entering the fray was going to be beneficial because he would negate this thing we call politicial correctness but he goes too far for me with such words. Frankness is one thing but bad language only translates into vulgarity. Totally unacceptble. I hope it was just a one time thing because if he doesn't he will lose his message
  #14  
Old 04-30-2011, 01:38 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

dk,I guess long form birth cert. is not enough for you and others. I kind of knew that it wouldn't be.
  #15  
Old 04-30-2011, 01:54 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dklassen View Post
If he runs, you may be surprised how well he does. I think people are sick and tired of our government and sick and tired of getting screwed all the time. The Donald probably said out laud what a lot of people are thinking.

He's no conservative but at least he puts America first unlike Obama. Would he make a good President? Not sure we could do worse than what we have now but maybe America needs a business man in the oval office who kicks !@$ and take names for a few years.

Obama's never run a lemonade stand let alone an economy as large and complex as ours and it shows.
Klassy.
 

Thread Tools

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:01 PM.