AR-15 style rifles

Old 06-15-2016, 12:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
This is what make me crazy.
"It was during this probe, which ended in 2014, that Mateen was placed on a terrorism watch list. Comey, speaking to reporters at the Justice Department, declined to say whether he was also placed on a no-fly list. After the shooting, Congress again began debating whether to prevent people on such lists from buying guns."
FBI says Orlando gunman had been on watchlist; six wounded in shooting still critically injured - The Washington Post

What's the NRA position? They have the right to buy guns just like everyone else?
Yesterday I posted this including a link to entire article and it wasn't embraced very well.

Today - Trump suggests talking to the NRA and now it's a reasonable idea.
hmmmmmmmmm
Old 06-15-2016, 01:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yesterday I posted this including a link to entire article and it wasn't embraced very well.

Today - Trump suggests talking to the NRA and now it's a reasonable idea.
hmmmmmmmmm
From what I have discerned, this nutcase was on the no-fly list and then taken off again. I don't know how that works or how you get off the list, but if so then not selling to someone on the no-fly list would not have applied in this case.
Old 06-15-2016, 01:58 PM
n/a

Liberals just don't get it. Guns or not having guns available do not have any bearing on these mass killings. Guns do not account for a person's mental mindset and evil intent. Are we going to ban the sale of dangerous, assault pressure cookers? Are we going to ban knives, axes and arrows? If someone wishes to kill a group of people, they will and all you are going to do is create another Paris attack here, if you start a war on guns and not on the real enemy.
Old 06-15-2016, 02:29 PM
n/a

So much hate here! Must be Trump lovers!
Old 06-15-2016, 02:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
So much stupidity here. Must be A Chillary lover!
Old 06-15-2016, 02:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
I bet you accused your momma of "hating" you too. Sounds like something a juvenile would say when they can't get their way.
Old 06-15-2016, 02:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
From what I have discerned, this nutcase was on the no-fly list and then taken off again. I don't know how that works or how you get off the list, but if so then not selling to someone on the no-fly list would not have applied in this case.
The answers are in the online newspapers if you feel like reading them.
Old 06-15-2016, 03:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
The answers are in the online newspapers if you feel like reading them.
Yes, I can tell how valid and accurate they are when Grayson tells the news reporter that the gun that idiot had could fire 700 rounds a minute. My advice to you is to take every news comment with a grain of salt, or a pinch of it.
Old 06-15-2016, 03:14 PM
n/a

And I have yet to see one liberal reporter that knew the difference between an automatic assault weapon and a semiautomatic weapon. But, how would any liberal know? Liberals are not required to be knowledgeable on a subject to expound on it.
Old 06-15-2016, 04:12 PM
n/a

If you enjoy reading about the AR 15, the NRA and other comments about mass shootings that might be informational. If you see gun errors point them out.
Gun control AR-15 rifle: The NRA claims the AR-15 rifle is for hunting and home defense. Not exactly.
Old 06-15-2016, 04:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
If you enjoy reading about the AR 15, the NRA and other comments about mass shootings that might be informational. If you see gun errors point them out.
Gun control AR-15 rifle: The NRA claims the AR-15 rifle is for hunting and home defense. Not exactly.
That was loaded with opinion and other than having large mag capacity the AR15 is just another semi-auto rifle like many others.
It looks menacing, but it is not more so than others.
Let's not get hung up on one particular means to commit acts of terror. Let's face the fact that some radical extremists want to harm Americans.
What law will be invoked if they start using nukes to do great harm!
Old 06-15-2016, 04:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
That was loaded with opinion and other than having large mag capacity the AR15 is just another semi-auto rifle like many others.
It looks menacing, but it is not more so than others.
Let's not get hung up on one particular means to commit acts of terror. Let's face the fact that some radical extremists want to harm Americans.
What law will be invoked if they start using nukes to do great harm!
It's not 10 times more powerful than a handgun?
Old 06-15-2016, 04:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
It's not 10 times more powerful than a handgun?
No it is not...there are many hand guns more powerful...
1911 in 45acp, 38 super, and 10mm to name only a few,
and they are also semi-automatic.
Old 06-15-2016, 05:19 PM
n/a

TRUTH
My sister is or was a bleeding heart LIBERAL. TILL her daughter was rear ended by an ILLEGAL ALIEN driving a car with NO INSURANCE on a learners permit with no licensed driver in the car. My nieces car rolled over onto her left arm. Her left arm FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE, is now a useless mess.
tHE illegals father has bought his unlicensed daughter a new car. Due to no insurance they did not pay any of my nieces medical bills.
My sister, THE LIBERAL you should hear her current views on illegals.
LIBERALISM IS ANOTHER NAME FOR INSANITY
Old 06-15-2016, 05:22 PM
n/a

It wasn't that the shooters AR15 TYPE rifle was so efficient.
A good reason 50 people got killed is the fact that not one of them was armed
and all they could do was
hide and cower or play dead,
for almost three hours!
If one in the club was armed and placed a head
shot with a lowly .380 ACP it might have saved many lives.

Tags
back, full, rifles, style, ar-15

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.