Arab Leaders Agree Joint Military Force

Old 03-29-2015, 01:30 PM
n/a

Default Arab Leaders Agree Joint Military Force

Now we shall see how Obama reacts that a group of LEADERS in the area have decided to do something about the radical Islamists that surround and threaten their way of life.

Arab leaders agree joint military force

They will not tip toe around the issues, countries and extremists that pose a threat to them.

It is refreshing to see leaders make bold decisions and moves that have a priority to first and foremost protect their peoples, their assets and way of life with a timely and responsive sense of urgency!
Old 03-29-2015, 02:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Now we shall see how Obama reacts that a group of LEADERS in the area have decided to do something about the radical Islamists that surround and threaten their way of life.

They will not tip toe around the issues, countries and extremists that pose a threat to them.

It is refreshing to see leaders make bold decisions and moves that have a priority to first and foremost protect their peoples, their assets and way of life with a timely and responsive sense of urgency!
Amen to that!
Old 03-29-2015, 02:38 PM
n/a

Quote:

Good. It's about time these Arab leaders start fighting their own civil wars.
Old 03-29-2015, 03:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Good. It's about time these Arab leaders start fighting their own civil wars.
It is very good that these leaders have chosen to take a stand, however this is not a civil war anymore than WWII was. All countries, including the US, must stand against this type of evil because if not, I'm afraid it will soon be at our front door.
Old 03-29-2015, 03:19 PM
n/a

Default Wow

Quote:
It is very good that these leaders have chosen to take a stand, however this is not a civil war anymore than WWII was. All countries, including the US, must stand against this type of evil because if not, I'm afraid it will soon be at our front door.
We've heard that bs before. I believe you called it the domino theory during Vietnam War mongerers are not changing their tunes, just their countries to invade. Of course you never lead the charge, just put forth some other persons kids as cannon fodder!
Old 03-29-2015, 03:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
And should we be on the side of the ****e or the Sunni?
Old 03-29-2015, 03:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
And should we be on the side of the ****e or the Sunni?
It is really very simple.
We are not on the side of any entity that is against the USA or threatens to kill Americans.

The time to make nice nice with those who are against us is over....unfortunately the man in the WH doesn't know that. Time to put the paper tiger mode aside and get back to being a respected, to be reckoned with, second to none technically and militarily and stomp those who kick sand in our faces.
Old 03-29-2015, 03:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
It is really very simple.
We are not on the side of any entity that is against the USA or threatens to kill Americans.

The time to make nice nice with those who are against us is over....unfortunately the man in the WH doesn't know that. Time to put the paper tiger mode aside and get back to being a respected, to be reckoned with, second to none technically and militarily and stomp those who kick sand in our faces.

Ted Cruz is your candidate. He's got John Bolton advising him. That is exactly his philosophy.
Old 03-29-2015, 03:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Ted Cruz is your candidate. He's got John Bolton advising him. That is exactly his philosophy.
your warped interpretation and conclusions must reflect some sort of derangement.....what other excuse could there be?
Old 03-29-2015, 03:57 PM
n/a

Yup there are times a bird flipping emoticon would be very handy to have.
Old 03-29-2015, 04:12 PM
n/a

I am impressed with how Obama was able to get the region to fight their own battles. Bush never figured out how to do that. Thank you for the young soldiers from America you are saving MR. President
Old 03-29-2015, 04:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Quote:
your warped interpretation and conclusions must reflect some sort of derangement.....what other excuse could there be?

Ted Cruz

John Bolton "End talks, start war".
Old 03-29-2015, 04:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
I am impressed with how Obama was able to get the region to fight their own battles. Bush never figured out how to do that. Thank you for the young soldiers from America you are saving MR. President
The military and their families are also thankful that these soldiers are not going off on their 7th, 8th, 9th tour of duty.
Old 03-29-2015, 04:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
We've heard that bs before. I believe you called it the domino theory during Vietnam War mongerers are not changing their tunes, just their countries to invade. Of course you never lead the charge, just put forth some other persons kids as cannon fodder!
I am not talking about an invasion of any kind at this point. But I do wonder if you realize what a threat we could be to those who wish us harm by simply having a strong leader who would be willing to take a firm stand against the evil that is threatening us today; if we were a country whose people stood together as one against it instead of all of this petty party bickering; and as one poster put it, if we had a military second to none that is totally supported both financially and by the moral support of those for whom they are willing to lay down their lives. I was not born until after WWII, but I get the feeling from talking to others who lived through that period that we were a very united country at the time. I'm afraid that we have lost a lot of that for more reasons than I can type on here, but if we continue down this path of needless bickering, it most likely will be to our ultimate demise. "United we stand, divided we fall" comes to mind.
Old 03-29-2015, 07:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
I am not talking about an invasion of any kind at this point. But I do wonder if you realize what a threat we could be to those who wish us harm by simply having a strong leader who would be willing to take a firm stand against the evil that is threatening us today; if we were a country whose people stood together as one against it instead of all of this petty party bickering; and as one poster put it, if we had a military second to none that is totally supported both financially and by the moral support of those for whom they are willing to lay down their lives. I was not born until after WWII, but I get the feeling from talking to others who lived through that period that we were a very united country at the time. I'm afraid that we have lost a lot of that for more reasons than I can type on here, but if we continue down this path of needless bickering, it most likely will be to our ultimate demise. "United we stand, divided we fall" comes to mind.
Seriously ???? The US has the highest defense budget of any country on earth, by a huge margin. Therefore, the most advanced and lethal military in the world.

Everyone know that...well, except some on this forum.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.