Arab Leaders Agree Joint Military Force

Old 03-29-2015, 08:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Seriously ???? The US has the highest defense budget of any country on earth, by a huge margin. Therefore, the most advanced and lethal military in the world.

Everyone know that...well, except some on this forum.
Maybe you missed the "and(s)" in my post, they weren't "or(s)".

I seem to remember continual threats by this administration to cut defense spending over the past couple of years. Clearly with world-wide terrorism going on, this would not be the expected conversation one would want to hear.
Old 03-29-2015, 08:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Now we shall see how Obama reacts that a group of LEADERS in the area have decided to do something about the radical Islamists that surround and threaten their way of life.

Arab leaders agree joint military force

They will not tip toe around the issues, countries and extremists that pose a threat to them.

It is refreshing to see leaders make bold decisions and moves that have a priority to first and foremost protect their peoples, their assets and way of life with a timely and responsive sense of urgency!
Glad to see these guys finally do something but the root problem is Islam itself. It is fundamentally a violence prone, imperialistic (ie expansionist) religion. Read the history and biography of Muhammad if you're not sure what I'm referring to
Old 03-29-2015, 08:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
I am impressed with how Obama was able to get the region to fight their own battles. Bush never figured out how to do that. Thank you for the young soldiers from America you are saving MR. President
Are you kidding?? Obama can't tell his a** from his elbow
Old 03-29-2015, 09:51 PM
n/a

The baiter is having his jollies in this thread.
Not worthy of response of any sort.
Trying to discuss anything is nothing more than presenting another opportunity for derogatory mis-representation and spinning.
Proven waste of time.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.