Arrested: Another adult child living in parents village home

Old 08-30-2017, 08:55 PM
n/a

Default Arrested: Another adult child living in parents village home

It's in that other news. 47 years old liberal son of republicans. Sound familiar?
Old 08-31-2017, 04:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
It's in that other news. 47 years old liberal son of republicans. Sound familiar?
Earth shattering and he is probably a contingent of the Antifa movement setting their sights on this paradise community OH my, Oh my Oh my

Personal Best Regards:
Old 08-31-2017, 05:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Earth shattering and he is probably a contingent of the Antifa movement setting their sights on this paradise community OH my, Oh my Oh my

Personal Best Regards:
There is no such story there. Another lie from Allegiance. Check for yourself. When is this criminal harassment going to stop!!!

I do see that Megan Boone is taking a stand against Global Warming.

Quote:
During the height of Harvey, she Tweeted, “I continue to be dismayed by #Harvey and hope we can come together with Texans in the #climate movement to halt this unnecessary suffering.
Old 08-31-2017, 05:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
There is no such story there. Another lie from Allegiance. Check for yourself. When is this criminal harassment going to stop!!!

Is he one of your friends in Santiago village? Is that your new defensive, call everything a lie?
Old 08-31-2017, 05:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
A resident of the Village of Santiago was arrested after he was found to be in possession of drugs after a traffic stop.

, 47, who lives on Castillo Drive, was pulled over early Friday morning by a Lake County sheriff’s deputy on U.S. Hwy. 441 after it was noticed that a taglight was inoperative.
Wow. An arrest of someone doing drugs. Big ****ING deal. There is nothing there about this person being a Republican, Democrat, Independent or anything of the sort. Nor anything about the politics of the parents if parents are even involved. Could be his older sister or brother owns the home or maybe he does? This is just another veiled shot at me by the extremely long term cyberbully and cyberharasser Allegiance which is AGAIN against the law in Florida. It is you Allegiance who should be arrested.
Old 08-31-2017, 06:13 AM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
There is nothing in this story about this man's politics. Why would there be? Just a traffic stop and some drug's found by a K-9 officer.

Seem to be a lot of arrests of late reported on that other site of much worse crimes. And politics is not mentioned in any of them.
Old 08-31-2017, 06:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
Wow. An arrest of someone doing drugs. Big ****ING deal. There is nothing there about this person being a Republican, Democrat, Independent or anything of the sort. Nor anything about the politics of the parents if parents are even involved. Could be his older sister or brother owns the home or maybe he does? This is just another veiled shot at me by the extremely long term cyberbully and cyberharasser Allegiance which is AGAIN against the law in Florida. It is you Allegiance who should be arrested.
The world is not about you, anyone mention You? Who are You? What are You?

Yes his parents are republicans, oddly the man child is not.

If you see yourself in the drug abuser, it's on You!
Old 08-31-2017, 06:26 AM
n/a

Quote:

See yet another time you call someone a liar, but the facts prove its YOU that is a wackjob liar. Get a job, less time to lie.
Old 08-31-2017, 06:28 AM
n/a

Another problem child...you know the story: the parents do all the things a parent should do, and they still end up with a bust out loser...just bad luck.

Its easy to spot the loser, he is smoking in his piece a $hit car or out in the driveway, all hours of the day, because his parents don't let him smoke in the house and he has nowhere he has to be (no job due to his "condition").

The parents pay for everything for the bust out. They worry about finances for the loser after they are gone, so they set up a managed trust fund that is enacted upon thier demise...it's as though they have a special needs child.

Prideless is the best way to describe the bust out loser...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 08-31-2017, 06:53 AM
n/a

I see this person has been arrested before in Tavares. Looks like he was drunk and confused trying to get home and went to the wrong house. Lives in Tavares. Or lived there.

Still think these two are just using this as another way of getting under my skin. I should not look at Quoted materials from other posters which refer to these two posters ramblings.

They have long ago worn out their privileges of posting on Talk of the Villages.
Old 08-31-2017, 07:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
I see this person has been arrested before in Tavares. Looks like he was drunk and confused trying to get home and went to the wrong house. Lives in Tavares. Or lived there.

Still think these two are just using this as another way of getting under my skin. I should not look at Quoted materials from other posters which refer to these two posters ramblings.

They have long ago worn out their privileges of posting on Talk of the Villages.
You have worn out your privelige of being a freeloader. Time to work. Stop your lies. Your buddy lives with his parents in Santiago village. I think you know him well.
Old 08-31-2017, 07:10 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
You have worn out your privelige of being a freeloader. Time to work. Stop your lies. Your buddy lives with his parents in Santiago village. I think you know him well.
Never heard of him. You lie, lie and lie some more.

I only looked at this thread because another poster quoted what you wrote which looked like another veiled personal attack on me.

I see this is again where you two creeps are taking this.

People should just accept that these two posters Allegiance and dirtbanker are extremely dishonest and not even look at their posts. I am trying very hard to do the same. I should try harder.
Old 08-31-2017, 07:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
Never heard of him. You lie, lie and lie some more.

I only looked at this thread because another poster quoted what you wrote which looked like another veiled personal attack on me.

I see this is again where you two creeps are taking this.

People should just accept that these two posters Allegiance and dirtbanker are extremely dishonest and not even look at their posts. I am trying very hard to do the same. I should try harder.
1st you state the story is a lie, then you lie about where the suspect lives.

Let's see how many times you can lie in one thread.
Old 08-31-2017, 07:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
1st you state the story is a lie, then you lie about where the suspect lives.

Let's see how many times you can lie in one thread.
Google his name. And it is a lie. There is no indication of this man's politics anywhere in the story. Look at the stories online about this man. Dig into the facts.

Quote:
****** told a police officer he was coming home from Leesburg Bikefest when he got lost on West Ianthe Street, according to an arrest report from the Tavares Police Department
. From a May 2017 article from the other site about this man's prior arrest.
Old 08-31-2017, 07:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Google his name. And it is a lie. There is no indication of this man's politics anywhere in the story. Look at the stories online about this man. Dig into the facts.

. From a May 2017 article from the other site about this man's prior arrest.
You are still a moron. The story gives the street, village and suspect name, Google gives you who he lives with , who owns the house and everyone's political affiliation.

You "dig into the facts" buddy.

Then get a job. But please no girlfriends, no reproduction in your future....thank GOD.

Tags
news, years

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.