Arrested: Another adult child living in parents village home

Arrested: Another adult child living in parents village home

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 08-31-2017, 07:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I see this person has been arrested before in Tavares. Looks like he was drunk and confused trying to get home and went to the wrong house. Lives in Tavares. Or lived there.

Still think these two are just using this as another way of getting under my skin. I should not look at Quoted materials from other posters which refer to these two posters ramblings.

They have long ago worn out their privileges of posting on Talk of the Villages.
You have worn out your privelige of being a freeloader. Time to work. Stop your lies. Your buddy lives with his parents in Santiago village. I think you know him well.

Old 08-31-2017, 07:10 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You have worn out your privelige of being a freeloader. Time to work. Stop your lies. Your buddy lives with his parents in Santiago village. I think you know him well.
Never heard of him. You lie, lie and lie some more.

I only looked at this thread because another poster quoted what you wrote which looked like another veiled personal attack on me.

I see this is again where you two creeps are taking this.

People should just accept that these two posters Allegiance and dirtbanker are extremely dishonest and not even look at their posts. I am trying very hard to do the same. I should try harder.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2017, 07:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
Never heard of him. You lie, lie and lie some more.

I only looked at this thread because another poster quoted what you wrote which looked like another veiled personal attack on me.

I see this is again where you two creeps are taking this.

People should just accept that these two posters Allegiance and dirtbanker are extremely dishonest and not even look at their posts. I am trying very hard to do the same. I should try harder.
1st you state the story is a lie, then you lie about where the suspect lives.

Let's see how many times you can lie in one thread.
Old 08-31-2017, 07:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
1st you state the story is a lie, then you lie about where the suspect lives.

Let's see how many times you can lie in one thread.
Google his name. And it is a lie. There is no indication of this man's politics anywhere in the story. Look at the stories online about this man. Dig into the facts.

Quote:
****** told a police officer he was coming home from Leesburg Bikefest when he got lost on West Ianthe Street, according to an arrest report from the Tavares Police Department
. From a May 2017 article from the other site about this man's prior arrest.
Old 08-31-2017, 07:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Google his name. And it is a lie. There is no indication of this man's politics anywhere in the story. Look at the stories online about this man. Dig into the facts.

. From a May 2017 article from the other site about this man's prior arrest.
You are still a moron. The story gives the street, village and suspect name, Google gives you who he lives with , who owns the house and everyone's political affiliation.

You "dig into the facts" buddy.

Then get a job. But please no girlfriends, no reproduction in your future....thank GOD.
Old 08-31-2017, 07:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
You are still a moron. The story gives the street, village and suspect name, Google gives you who he lives with , who owns the house and everyone's political affiliation.

Then get a job. But please no girlfriends, no reproduction in your future....thank GOD.
With your fact digging skills, it's no wonder you were a complete failure at your chosen profession.

But then again, you failed as a dishwasher, lost job with your own sister as a gofer and the top librarian in the state of Florida had some nice words about you... What was it that Gene Coppola called You? Please remind me.
Old 08-31-2017, 07:57 AM
n/a

Quote:

So. You Googled his name and then made statements about his political affiliation. Not based on the stories you referenced in the other news sources. I wanted people to Google his name to get at the news sources. And what someone registers as far as party is concerned had little to do with how someone actually votes especially during the Administration of Donald John Trump where political labels have little meaning.

I could have kids out there. Who knows. It is also NONE of your goddamn business. I despise you two and want nothing to do with you Allegiance and dirtbanker.

I have a job of sorts you two ********.
Old 08-31-2017, 09:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
So. You Googled his name and then made statements about his political affiliation. Not based on the stories you referenced in the other news sources. I wanted people to Google his name to get at the news sources. And what someone registers as far as party is concerned had little to do with how someone actually votes especially during the Administration of Donald John Trump where political labels have little meaning.

I could have kids out there. Who knows. It is also NONE of your goddamn business. I despise you two and want nothing to do with you Allegiance and dirtbanker.
Learn how to read, nothing I said was a lie. But most of what u say is b.s.
Old 08-31-2017, 09:31 AM
n/a

What I feel strange is why is this even in the Political Forum? What does someone's voting preference have to do with someone getting arrested here in the Villages?

We have a President with 4000+ lawsuits aimed at him. USA TODAY Network: Dive into Donald Trump's thousands of lawsuits - USA TODAY
Old 08-31-2017, 09:57 AM
n/a

You two should get a room together and make up. Having a lovers spat spill into this forum is making people talk.

Tags
news, years