Arrested: Another adult child living in parents village home

Old 08-31-2017, 07:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
You are still a moron. The story gives the street, village and suspect name, Google gives you who he lives with , who owns the house and everyone's political affiliation.

You "dig into the facts" buddy.

Then get a job. But please no girlfriends, no reproduction in your future....thank GOD.
With your fact digging skills, it's no wonder you were a complete failure at your chosen profession.

But then again, you failed as a dishwasher, lost job with your own sister as a gofer and the top librarian in the state of Florida had some nice words about you... What was it that Gene Coppola called You? Please remind me.
Old 08-31-2017, 07:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You are still a moron. The story gives the street, village and suspect name, Google gives you who he lives with , who owns the house and everyone's political affiliation.

You "dig into the facts" buddy.

Then get a job. But please no girlfriends, no reproduction in your future....thank GOD.
So. You Googled his name and then made statements about his political affiliation. Not based on the stories you referenced in the other news sources. I wanted people to Google his name to get at the news sources. And what someone registers as far as party is concerned had little to do with how someone actually votes especially during the Administration of Donald John Trump where political labels have little meaning.

I could have kids out there. Who knows. It is also NONE of your goddamn business. I despise you two and want nothing to do with you Allegiance and dirtbanker.

I have a job of sorts you two ********.
Old 08-31-2017, 09:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
So. You Googled his name and then made statements about his political affiliation. Not based on the stories you referenced in the other news sources. I wanted people to Google his name to get at the news sources. And what someone registers as far as party is concerned had little to do with how someone actually votes especially during the Administration of Donald John Trump where political labels have little meaning.

I could have kids out there. Who knows. It is also NONE of your goddamn business. I despise you two and want nothing to do with you Allegiance and dirtbanker.
Learn how to read, nothing I said was a lie. But most of what u say is b.s.
Old 08-31-2017, 09:31 AM
n/a

What I feel strange is why is this even in the Political Forum? What does someone's voting preference have to do with someone getting arrested here in the Villages?

We have a President with 4000+ lawsuits aimed at him. USA TODAY Network: Dive into Donald Trump's thousands of lawsuits - USA TODAY
Old 08-31-2017, 09:57 AM
n/a

You two should get a room together and make up. Having a lovers spat spill into this forum is making people talk.
Old 08-31-2017, 10:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
You two should get a room together and make up. Having a lovers spat spill into this forum is making people talk.
Lover's spat? What the hell. I would like to see Allegiance arrested and hopefully do some prison time for this several months' long harassment and cyberstalking and smearing. I would like to see his name on that web-site.

Wiotte. I would have not even bothered to look at this thread unless Rubicon had not quoted it. I am trying to Ignore these two posters Allegiance and dirtbanker but it is hard when things are quoted and the title of the thread looks like it is aimed again at me and its sole purpose is yet more harassment and bullying.

And I do want to make a record of some of this harassment and stalking. Maybe, it will prevent these two from doing this to yet another person. Usually these bullies have bullied many before.
Old 08-31-2017, 10:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
What I feel strange is why is this even in the Political Forum? What does someone's voting preference have to do with someone getting arrested here in the Villages?

We have a President with 4000+ lawsuits aimed at him. USA TODAY Network: Dive into Donald Trump's thousands of lawsuits - USA TODAY
Why is the library and birthday thread here? Because the mod said to keep your wackadoodle crap off of the main board. Op is in the political forum because it's easy to see when children stray from their Conservative Republican parents beliefs they become losers
Old 08-31-2017, 10:45 AM
n/a

Quote:

I have a job of sorts you two ********.
Hmmm. You could have kids out there, let's see what does that mean, does it mean you had unprotected sex lost contact with the woman or the woman had a child and chose not to contact you, well that speaks very highly of you. That coupled with your previous admission as wanting to be a thug proves that your whole life was a complete waste never having a job, never have any relationship,loser loser loser lol.
Old 12-17-2017, 08:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
It's in that other news. 47 years old liberal son of republicans. Sound familiar?
Any updates on Adult children criminals living in the villages?
Old 12-17-2017, 09:03 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Why is the library and birthday thread here? Because the mod said to keep your wackadoodle crap off of the main board. Op is in the political forum because it's easy to see when children stray from their Conservative Republican parents beliefs they become losers
Recording continued CRIMINAL HARASSMENT.
Old 12-17-2017, 09:04 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Lover's spat? What the hell. I would like to see Allegiance arrested and hopefully do some prison time for this several months' long harassment and cyberstalking and smearing. I would like to see his name on that web-site.

Wiotte. I would have not even bothered to look at this thread unless Rubicon had not quoted it. I am trying to Ignore these two posters Allegiance and dirtbanker but it is hard when things are quoted and the title of the thread looks like it is aimed again at me and its sole purpose is yet more harassment and bullying.

And I do want to make a record of some of this harassment and stalking. Maybe, it will prevent these two from doing this to yet another person. Usually these bullies have bullied many before.
This is from some months ago.
Old 12-17-2017, 09:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
This is from some months ago.
Any updates buddy?
Old 12-17-2017, 11:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
Another problem child...you know the story: the parents do all the things a parent should do, and they still end up with a bust out loser...just bad luck.

Its easy to spot the loser, he is smoking in his piece a $hit car or out in the driveway, all hours of the day, because his parents don't let him smoke in the house and he has nowhere he has to be (no job due to his "condition").

The parents pay for everything for the bust out. They worry about finances for the loser after they are gone, so they set up a managed trust fund that is enacted upon thier demise...it's as though they have a special needs child.

Prideless is the best way to describe the bust out loser...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
///

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Tags
news, years

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.