"Art of the Deal" Ghostwriter-- Resignation of Donald Trump by End of 2017.

Old 08-18-2017, 07:02 AM
n/a

Default "Art of the Deal" Ghostwriter-- Resignation of Donald Trump by End of 2017.

'Art of the Deal' ghostwriter predicts Trump will resign - CNNPolitics

Not sure if I like Mike Pence much more than Donald John Trump but at least Pence seems stable and listens to his advisers.

The ghostwriter is Tony Schwartz.
Old 08-18-2017, 07:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

Not sure if I like Mike Pence much more than Donald John Trump but at least Pence seems stable and listens to his advisers.

If a country is run by "advisors"...why have a president? Someone to blame?
Old 08-18-2017, 09:27 AM
n/a

Mike Pence would be well received. Would not man that man at all in the Oval Office. That day is soon coming...
Old 08-18-2017, 05:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

Trump's been laundering Russian mob money through his properties since the 1990s. He was heavily fined by the US Treasury Department’s Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) for money laundering offenses at the Trump Taj Mahal. Mueller is hot on the trail. No wonder Trump is so coy about his finances. He'll probably fake a heart attack as a reason to resign.

Tags
trump, donald, pence, john, advisers

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.