ask TRUMP: ‘What Evidence Do You Have?

Old 10-04-2016, 03:50 PM
n/a

Default ask TRUMP: ‘What Evidence Do You Have?

‘What Evidence Do You Have?’

simple question, one that we ask candidates, campaigns and political committees all the time: “What evidence do you have?” We almost always get an answer. But that has not been the case with Donald Trump’s campaign, which typically does not respond to fact-checkers or provides scant information when it does.
Old 10-05-2016, 12:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
‘What Evidence Do You Have?’

simple question, one that we ask candidates, campaigns and political committees all the time: “What evidence do you have?” We almost always get an answer. But that has not been the case with Donald Trump’s campaign, which typically does not respond to fact-checkers or provides scant information when it does.
That's because he just makes things up! His mind is strictly stream-of-consciousness. He just blabs, unhinged.
Old 10-05-2016, 12:51 PM
n/a

We assume you have the same doubts, complaints and concerns about Clinto.

Clinton who is given a pass by Obama, the media and as many lemmings as are willing to absorb what is dispenced.

We all need to worry much, much more about what Clinton has DONE and said and not said than anything we may not like from Trump.

Trump is a liker by comparison to the Clinton/media mafia and it's pied piper-ized lemmings.
Old 10-05-2016, 02:07 PM
n/a

Clinton is a felon. I worked for the State Dept in IT and know exactly which laws (felonies) she violated. Evidence? That's easy. Her emails are all over the Internet and even redacted, they prove she violated felony classification laws. She lies to congress, the FBI and America. She said she did not transmit or received classified on her server. LIES. She lied to the families of the victims of Benghazi. Evidence? They said so. That's proof enough. She been investigated by the IRS and now has to amend tax returns back to 2010. She received donations in the millions from our enemies while she was SecState. She signed an agreement with OBama that she wouldn't.

Hillary is a scumbag. If you need any more evidence, you are retarded and/or a fool.

As far as policies are concerned, she wants to further or continue Oabama's failed policies. She wants to raise everyone's taxes, She wants to enlarge the government. I could go on and on, but suffice it to say that I do not agree with her proposed policies.

You don't really want evidence or proof. You just want to bait and ridicule. Typical of libtards that care nothing about their country. Typical of those that want others to do for them because they are weak. I have no doubt that you fit the mold.
Old 10-05-2016, 02:17 PM
n/a

Thumbs down

Sounds pretty much like a lock-step Trumpster to me! I may not have taken felon 101 in school, but I do know that you have to be convicted in order to be "one!" Where is the convictions!!! Repubs have been hounded the Clintons for decades and have never been able to prove anything! To see what a flawed candidate Mr Combover is, all you have to do is listen to his daily soundbites!!!! Get Real!!!
Old 10-05-2016, 02:18 PM
n/a

OK so she is an unconvicted felon.

BFD!
Old 10-05-2016, 02:19 PM
n/a

Wink

Quote:
Sounds pretty much like a lock-step Trumpster to me! I may not have taken felon 101 in school, but I do know that you have to be convicted in order to be "one!" Where are the convictions!!! Repubs have been hounding the Clintons for decades and have never been able to prove anything! To see what a flawed candidate Mr Combover is, all you have to do is listen to his daily soundbites!!!! Get Real!!!
yadayadayada!!!
Old 10-05-2016, 03:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
yadayadayada!!!
ON your grandma's computer again?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg stupid.jpg (234.4 KB, 0 views)

Tags
evidence, campaign, trump’s, case, donald

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.