Awesome!!

Old 08-15-2017, 03:28 PM
n/a

Thumbs up Awesome!!

Trump is in the process of unequivocally and publicly... showing his true colors!!

I am watching him publicly meltdown at his news conference and proving what he said Saturday...is really what he meant.

Most of us true Americans knew his statement Monday looked like he was being forced to condemn the KKK, supremacists, neo-nazi's and was pizzed about it...and he just proved us correct.

Let's see how many in his own party agree with him trying to make excuses and in essence drawing a moral equivalency between white supremacists, neo-nazi's & KKK...and those who demonstrated against them!!

In the big scheme of things, it was great because it will now make it a whole lot easier for moderate Republicans to vote for his impeachment...when Mueller gets done ripping his head off and $hitting down his neck.

Thanks for that Chump.
Old 08-15-2017, 06:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Trump is in the process of unequivocally and publicly... showing his true colors!!

I am watching him publicly meltdown at his news conference and proving what he said Saturday...is really what he meant.

Most of us true Americans knew his statement Monday looked like he was being forced to condemn the KKK, supremacists, neo-nazi's and was pizzed about it...and he just proved us correct.

Let's see how many in his own party agree with him trying to make excuses and in essence drawing a moral equivalency between white supremacists, neo-nazi's & KKK...and those who demonstrated against them!!
In the big scheme of things, it was great because it will now make it a whole lot easier for moderate Republicans to vote for his impeachment...when Mueller gets done ripping his head off and $hitting down his neck.

Thanks for that Chump.
I have never said a positive thing about Trump on this forum or off but you and I must have been watch different news conferences. I have no use for ignorant white guys in KKK or white supremacists. But Trump was correct today saying both groups were responsible for the violence in that town. Stating your opinion is not against the law as far as I know even if it is hateful. We have 5 major news outlets 100% competing for viewers by bashing Trump daily with one network backing him. All six suck as far as I'm concerned. Watch the film clips again.
Old 08-15-2017, 06:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
I have never said a positive thing about Trump on this forum or off but you and I must have been watch different news conferences. I have no use for ignorant white guys in KKK or white supremacists. But Trump was correct today saying both groups were responsible for the violence in that town. Stating your opinion is not against the law as far as I know even if it is hateful. We have 5 major news outlets 100% competing for viewers by bashing Trump daily with one network backing him. All six suck as far as I'm concerned. Watch the film clips again.
Try the fact check on CBS New tonight about what Donald John Trump said in his news conference. Analysis: Two sides of the Charlottesville clashes were not equal - Videos - CBS News
Old 08-15-2017, 06:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Free speech is protected, however the alt-right does more than speak or express their opinions. They call their people to violence, and have consistently perpetrated violence throughout their history. Their chants are calls to action, not simply speech, much like shouting fire in a crowded theater, which is not protected speech. I am proud that some stood up to them unlike the German people in the thirties who tolerated the nazis.
Old 08-15-2017, 08:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Free speech is protected, however the alt-right does more than speak or express their opinions. They call their people to violence, and have consistently perpetrated violence throughout their history. Their chants are calls to action, not simply speech, much like shouting fire in a crowded theater, which is not protected speech. I am proud that some stood up to them unlike the German people in the thirties who tolerated the nazis.
When? Show me ORGANIZED violence perpetrated by ANY of those groups. NOW...not 100 years ago.
Old 08-15-2017, 08:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Try the fact check on CBS New tonight about what Donald John Trump said in his news conference. Analysis: Two sides of the Charlottesville clashes were not equal - Videos - CBS News
CBS/Fact Check? Is that one of those oxymorons?
Old 08-15-2017, 09:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by eweissenbach View Post

So, isn't it Soros and his Dem supporters who financially back BLM and Antifa thugs. I wonder who paid to bus them to Charlottesville?

There were thugs on both sides, neither holds the line to the higher road.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Old 08-15-2017, 09:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
When? Show me ORGANIZED violence perpetrated by ANY of those groups. NOW...not 100 years ago.
Does the name Timothy McVeigh ring a bell? You know, one of your own who blew up a bunch of toddlers. And then there are a few others White extremist murders: Killed at least 60 in U.S. since 1995. , but you know that silly.
Old 08-15-2017, 09:30 PM
n/a

I have NEVER seen a Presidential press conference, where the POTUS has been so rude, unprofessional, condescending and pugnacious as today's televised press conference 8/15/17. The way he spoke to reporter, i.e. you are fake news, I know more than you, I saw more than you is inexcusable behavior. ALL former POTUS would be rolling over in their graves if they saw how Trump treats reporters
Old 08-15-2017, 09:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
CBS/Fact Check? Is that one of those oxymorons?
Ummm no! That would be faux news.
Old 08-15-2017, 09:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
I have NEVER seen a Presidential press conference, where the POTUS has been so rude, unprofessional, condescending and pugnacious as today's televised press conference 8/15/17. The way he spoke to reporter, i.e. you are fake news, I know more than you, I saw more than you is inexcusable behavior. ALL former POTUS would be rolling over in their graves if they saw how Trump treats reporters
I am shocked at President Trump. He is being way too easy on the press. He should rip them apart. Yeah I already know your reply .

I have family and a close friend in South Korea & Guam. I'm so happy President Trump is at the helm. I know there is a way to do it but I forget how to identify a TOTV'S poster. Who calls the President of our country by his full name? President Donald John Trump! Is that some kind of a demeaning poke at him? I think as long as he's not impeached or his name isn't really Anatoly a little respect is in order. If not what separates us from the people doing wrong at that rally. And don't tell me 350 mile. I respected your guy for the last eight long years by keeping quiet. Try it. It would be helpful to change the culture of this forum. This is a bad place to hang your hat everyday. Get some exercise in that body. President Trump is going to be around for a long time. Good night Ahnahtoleey. Phonetic spelling to help you out.
Хороших ночных демократов.
Old 08-15-2017, 10:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Does the name Timothy McVeigh ring a bell? You know, one of your own who blew up a bunch of toddlers. And then there are a few others White extremist murders: Killed at least 60 in U.S. since 1995. , but you know that silly.
What group sanctioned that? None. They were individuals. Acting alone.
Old 08-15-2017, 10:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
I am shocked at President Trump. He is being way too easy on the press. He should rip them apart. Yeah I already know your reply .

I have family and a close friend in South Korea & Guam. I'm so happy President Trump is at the helm. I know there is a way to do it but I forget how to identify a TOTV'S poster. Who calls the President of our country by his full name? President Donald John Trump! Is that some kind of a demeaning poke at him? I think as long as he's not impeached or his name isn't really Anatoly a little respect is in order. If not what separates us from the people doing wrong at that rally. And don't tell me 350 mile. I respected your guy for the last eight long years by keeping quiet. Try it. It would be helpful to change the culture of this forum. This is a bad place to hang your hat everyday. Get some exercise in that body. President Trump is going to be around for a long time. Good night Ahnahtoleey. Phonetic spelling to help you out.

Another one
The Villages Florida

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-15-2017, 10:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post

If you support a racist, you are a racist. Repent my Greek friend, it's not too late [emoji1589]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-16-2017, 05:49 AM
n/a

The racists and KKK had a permit to protest at Charlotesville. If the media hadn't showed up with hundreds of cameras and opponents on the left stayed home making love and peace signs instead showing up for a confrontation we'd be talking about Korea and our lousy economy today. There is no doubt the KKK and racists were looking for some attention and were successful. The media should shoulder a part of blame for the circus that took life of that young girl.

Tags
kkk, supremacists, neo-nazis, publicly, true

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.