McCain said "No"

Old 07-29-2017, 11:52 AM
n/a

Default McCain said "No"

Trump insulted the wife and father of Ted Cruz. Cruz worked for his campaign Marco "Lil' Marco" Rubio endorsed him. Trump insulted John McCain's military service and McCain paid him back with a simple "No". McCain is a hero.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
Old 07-29-2017, 11:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
Trump insulted the wife and father of Ted Cruz. Cruz worked for his campaign Marco "Lil' Marco" Rubio endorsed him. Trump insulted John McCain's military service and McCain paid him back with a simple "No". McCain is a hero.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
Have you thought that through? So mccain did what he thought was not in the best interest of the country in order to pay back Trump? And that makes him a hero?

Really?
Old 07-29-2017, 12:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
Have you thought that through? So mccain did what he thought was not in the best interest of the country in order to pay back Trump? And that makes him a hero?

Really?
Well, you've still got the wall to work on. So be happy.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 07-29-2017, 12:08 PM
n/a

Quote:

Really?
Just karma Al. Don't agonize over it. And McCain has always been a hero even though Trump said he wasn't.

Old 07-29-2017, 12:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
Just karma Al. Don't agonize over it. And McCain has always been a hero even though Trump said he wasn't.

He WAS a hero. Now he is just a brain damaged soon to be book writer, then dead.
Old 07-29-2017, 02:48 PM
n/a

Mr. McCain and The Mooch - The New York Times

McCain has more class in his pinky than most of Trump's yes men and that includes some of my criminal stalkers/trolls/harassers on the TOTV Political Board.
Old 07-29-2017, 04:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The fact that Chump wasn't constantly and fervently excoriated by Republican party officials/Republican voters over his "I like heroes who weren't captured," "I could shoot someone on fifth avenue and not lose any supporters" and his disgusting/putrid attacks on a Gold Star family (not to mention advocating sexual assault on women), was my personal eye-opener that a significant percentage of American citizens were at their ugly core...the antithesis of what this great nation once stood for.

And even when the pendulum swings back and the Dem's are back in the WH and a majority in Congress, I don't see any way that nasty/putrid/ugly cat...can ever be put back in the bag.

The only hope I see, is that as the younger generation matures (and the old bigoted/racist/nasty white people die off), they will realize that things like the speech Trump recently gave to the Boy Scouts, was so improper and so far removed from this country's ideals and what we used to stand for...that they will help right the ship.
Old 07-30-2017, 07:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
The fact that Chump wasn't constantly and fervently excoriated by Republican party officials/Republican voters over his "I like heroes who weren't captured," "I could shoot someone on fifth avenue and not lose any supporters" and his disgusting/putrid attacks on a Gold Star family (not to mention advocating sexual assault on women), was my personal eye-opener that a significant percentage of American citizens were at their ugly core...the antithesis of what this great nation once stood for.

And even when the pendulum swings back and the Dem's are back in the WH and a majority in Congress, I don't see any way that nasty/putrid/ugly cat...can ever be put back in the bag.

The only hope I see, is that as the younger generation matures (and the old bigoted/racist/nasty white people die off), they will realize that things like the speech Trump recently gave to the Boy Scouts, was so improper and so far removed from this country's ideals and what we used to stand for...that they will help right the ship.
Old 07-30-2017, 08:09 AM
n/a

Quote:

You can't wait for that...eh? The end of white people...white control.

What ARE this countries "ideals"? A haven for brown people who can't make it at home?

America IS becoming a MAJORITY Hispanic/black. It WILL be a Hispanic majority within 30 years. Hispanics already register the most children for school. Ventral American Hispanics already have MORE children than any other race.

What exactly do you think is going to get better when they become the absolute majority? You think everything will magically become "fair"? Can you name ANY Hispanic majority country in the top 25 in the world? The top 25 are ALL white or Asian based on "western civilization". Why would you think things will get better when the "white people die off"?

The "ideals" of this country are...every man for himself...to prosper or fail...the choice is up to you.
Old 07-30-2017, 08:40 AM
n/a

Quote:

You can see some of these putrid values among some of the posters on here. Using a NFL football pool, for instance, to take some despicable shots at the person who runs it. While probably flying under the Moderator's radar or maybe the Moderator no longer cares. And this harassment by Allegiance and Dirtbanker has gone on for months on the Political Board. I am using the Ignore List but have to look at the NFL 2017 pick em posts because I have been running these since 2013.
Old 07-30-2017, 08:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
You can see some of these putrid values among some of the posters on here. Using a NFL football pool, for instance, to take some despicable shots at the person who runs it. While probably flying under the Moderator's radar or maybe the Moderator no longer cares. And this harassment by Allegiance and Dirtbanker has gone on for months on the Political Board. I am using the Ignore List but have to look at the NFL 2017 pick em posts because I have been running these since 2013.
Your doing a fine job, thanks for the pool. If you get a prize I will join.

Why don't you put up a prize, maybe one of those giftcards you get from the blood drive.
Old 07-30-2017, 09:26 AM
n/a

Quote:

Really?
Exactly!

Chi is in liberal "drama land" on this National Enquirer type thread.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk
Old 07-30-2017, 09:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by (unt View Post
The fact that...
Anytime the (unt starts a post with the word fact, it is really opinion.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk
Old 07-30-2017, 11:47 AM
n/a

Quote:

Why don't you put up a prize, maybe one of those giftcards you get from the blood drive.
A $10 gift card is just a token of thanks from Oneblood. It takes around 2 hours to donate platelets. Would YOU lie on a table for 2 hours with needles stuck in both arms?

I don't think you have any right to criticize anybody for donating blood platelets. Rather than criticism for accepting a token gift card, why not thank him for helping save the life of a person?

Thanks, Tal.
Old 07-30-2017, 11:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandtrap328 View Post
A $10 gift card is just a token of thanks from Oneblood. It takes around 2 hours to donate platelets. Would YOU lie on a table for 2 hours with needles stuck in both arms?

I don't think you have any right to criticize anybody for donating blood platelets. Rather than criticism for accepting a token gift card, why not thank him for helping save the life of a person?

Thanks, Tal.
I have donated platelets and plasma many many times. Have you?

Tags
mccain, marco, cruz, insulted, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.