n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I'm not thrilled!
This guy says Steve Bannon "must be a good guy if liberals hate him so much"

Steve Bannon “must be a good guy if liberals hate him so much” - YouTube
Old 11-16-2016, 02:17 PM
n/a

Bannon is a white supremacist, anti-semite with a history of domestic abuse. You don't have to be a liberal to know that is wrong. So you tell me!
Old 11-16-2016, 02:26 PM
n/a

Takes up an entire deplorable bucket just for himself.
Old 11-16-2016, 02:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Bannon is a white supremacist, anti-semite with a history of domestic abuse. You don't have to be a liberal to know that is wrong. So you tell me!
Anti-Semite? Really? You do know that Donald Trump's son-in-law is Jewish don't you?

EXCLUSIVE - Alan Dershowitz Defends Steve Bannon: ‘Not Legitimate To Call Somebody An Anti-Semite Because You Disagree With Their Policies’ - Breitbart
Old 11-16-2016, 02:40 PM
n/a

Default Bannon appt. good idea????

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ32162 View Post

///
Old 11-16-2016, 03:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
Let me translate LiberalSpeak into English for the readers:

"I hate anything to do with Trump and Bannon, I won't look at the Rebel Media video, and I'm going to hold my breath until I turn DARK BLUE until everyone gives in to me"
Old 11-16-2016, 04:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Let me translate LiberalSpeak into English for the readers:

"I hate anything to do with Trump and Bannon, I won't look at the Rebel Media video, and I'm going to hold my breath until I turn DARK BLUE until everyone gives in to me"
Je sais. Et il est dumb as a rock. Another thing too. He lost. He lost. He lost. He lost. We won. We won. We Won. You don't like Bannon? You don't get to pick.
Old 11-16-2016, 04:01 PM
n/a

The alert listener is readily aware that the people who have not accepted the of the presidential election will go to any limit to spread negative and false information to disrupt an orderly transfer of Administrations. They are also intentionally utilizing fearmongering to get the masses emotional unbalanced And despite what Obama says publicly he and his team are going out of their way to frustrate the transition.

I have tuned it all out and will patiently await the completion of the transition and then Trumps first 100 days both of which will establish the predictability of this Administration type of governance

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-16-2016, 05:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yep.
Old 11-16-2016, 09:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
He knows the races are different.

He knows Jews own the banking industry...which means they own the government.

"Domestic abuse"...like what we hear about here in the villages? Throwing a nerf ball at your spouse could get you that charge. Women often lie about it too. Sexual abuse and domestic abuse have been overplayed women...you cried wolf too many times...you used it too many times...we don't care any more.
Old 11-17-2016, 09:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
Actually, he is none of the above. You are just parroting liberal talking points. Too bad you are too naive and lazy to do some research to see that you are TOTALLY wrong. He is a nationalist. You have been listening to exaggerations and attempts by liberals to defame his character. He is nothing like one of Hillary's congressional mentors, Senator Byrd.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hillary-kkk-byrd.jpg (25.4 KB, 4 views)
Old 11-17-2016, 09:24 AM
n/a

I know that Trump likes to reward his supporters. That is understandable. But it won't be long until he considers Bannon toxic and fires him.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
Old 11-17-2016, 09:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
I know that Trump likes to reward his supporters. That is understandable. But it won't be long until he considers Bannon toxic and fires him.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
Maybe, but so what? That is his prerogative. He is a businessman turned politician. He is NOT a lawyer, he hires them. If Bannon does not suit him, he will let him go. Obama has had many czars and cabinet members leave in his eight years. Why do you think this will be different in that regard? Bannon has a lot of very valuable leadership experience to share. Obama's largest handicap has been leadership. He is so lame brained to think that you can redefine FOLLOWING into the term of "leading from behind" and have naive Americans believe him. Obama has no concept of leadership because he has no experience or training. Half the country saw it and did not vote for him. The other half accused us of being racists. Now, the shoe is on the other foot and the losing half has decided that the rules are wrong and should be changed by rioting and destroying property.
Old 11-17-2016, 10:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
One can only hope.

However, given that Trump was elected by mining and eliciting toxicity...I'm not counting on it.

Tags
good, idea, appt, bannon

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.