Bannon OUT!

Old 08-18-2017, 01:33 PM
n/a

Default Bannon OUT!

VERY GOOD MOVE! Trump needs to listen to Gen. Kelly.
Old 08-18-2017, 01:41 PM
n/a

Bannon isn't the problem - Moscow's useful idiot needs to go.

It won't be long now. When Mueller begins prosecuting WH staffers, the handwriting will be on the wall. Not even the Republican Senate will be able to save him.
Old 08-18-2017, 01:48 PM
n/a

This administration is a ............ train wreck. How long until those who voted for Trump call him out on his constant bumbling?
Old 08-18-2017, 01:55 PM
n/a

The power of prayer!
Old 08-18-2017, 03:50 PM
n/a

If only Kelly could fire Trump [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-18-2017, 04:44 PM
n/a

Bannon is out! Trump next!
Old 08-18-2017, 06:03 PM
n/a

It will be interesting to see how long it takes for Bannon to start getting even with Chump...with leaks criticizing him.
Old 08-18-2017, 10:26 PM
n/a

trouble holding on to job.jpg
Old 08-19-2017, 05:15 AM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest]The Villages Florida

At least they try to work...even with affirmative action and quotas working against them.

HALF the minorities collect welfare instead of working. Including Muslims like the idiot who wrote this.

How van ANY women complain about "living in the white man's world" and be a Muslim where they have NO rights to speak of?
Old 08-19-2017, 05:36 AM
n/a

Default Schadenfreude

I seem to recall that the let made much to do about what they misinterpreted as Rush Limbaugh statement that he hoped Obama failed.

The left has moved from outrage that a conservative would be as unpatriotic as to suggest hope of failure for OUR PRESIDENT to open hostility, hate and war against this duly elected PRESIDENT OF THESE UNITED STATES.

The Nancy Pelosi's and Maxine Waters Silicon Valley tycoons, Hollywood types, MSM are making a mockery of our Constitution

Anyone applauding what is going on in this nation cannot see or doesn't care that it is leading this nation down the road to perdition . And I believe the left have gone beyond the limits of reasoning and have become nothing but a garden variety lynch mob

Personal Best Regards:
Old 08-19-2017, 10:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedwards38 View Post
This administration is a ............ train wreck. How long until those who voted for Trump call him out on his constant bumbling?
Interesting take on your post.....

Dear Trump Voters | Jimmy Kimmel, August 15th 2017 - YouTube

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 08-19-2017, 10:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The power of prayer!
I have been praying more now than I have any other time in my life. It is one manner I use to help me cope with the madness circling this globe we call earth

Personal Best Regards:
Old 08-19-2017, 11:21 AM
n/a

" Originally Posted by Guest
The power of prayer!"

Quote:

I have been praying more now than I have any other time in my life. It is one manner I use to help me cope with the madness circling this globe we call earth

Personal Best Regards:
Relying on a myth to help you... Smart thinking.
Old 08-19-2017, 11:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
I seem to recall that the let made much to do about what they misinterpreted as Rush Limbaugh statement that he hoped Obama failed.

The left has moved from outrage that a conservative would be as unpatriotic as to suggest hope of failure for OUR PRESIDENT to open hostility, hate and war against this duly elected PRESIDENT OF THESE UNITED STATES.

The Nancy Pelosi's and Maxine Waters Silicon Valley tycoons, Hollywood types, MSM are making a mockery of our Constitution

Anyone applauding what is going on in this nation cannot see or doesn't care that it is leading this nation down the road to perdition . And I believe the left have gone beyond the limits of reasoning and have become nothing but a garden variety lynch mob

Personal Best Regards:
THIS IS WORTH CONSIDERING...NOT SURE WHAT IT MIGHT MEAN.

"These worried Republicans are likely concerned that Trump's closest confidantes in the White House now consist of his daughter Ivanka and her husband Jared Kushner, who serves as Trump's senior advisor, for they are anything but conservative. Other Trump staffers, including Trump's Economic Council Director Gary Cohn, are lifelong Democrats."

"Gabriel Sherman ✔ @gabrielsherman
Bannon friend says Breitbart ramping up for war against Trump. "It's now a Democrat White House," source says.
1:14 PM - Aug 18, 2017"

Is Trump Now Leading a 'Democratic White House?' - Cortney O'Brien

GARY COHN

"He was formerly the president and chief operating officer of Goldman Sachs from 2006 to 2017. Cohn is a registered Democrat, but has donated extensively to Republican politicians as well.[3][4][5]"

Gary Cohn (investment banker - Wikipedia)

JARED KUSHNER

"Kushner’s political contribution history is dark blue, including thousands given to Hillary Clinton in the past.

IVANKA TRUMP

"His wife, Ivanka Trump, is more bipartisan in her giving, but, excluding the 2012 cycle, mostly gave to Democrats as well. She, too, is a former Clinton donor."

If donations to Democrats mean you’re anti-Trump, the White House is in very deep trouble - The Washington Post

PRESIDENT TRUMP

"Trump's political party affiliation has changed numerous times over the years. Trump was a Democrat prior to 1987.[280] In 1987, Trump registered as a Republican in Manhattan.[281]

In 1999, Trump switched to the Reform Party and ran a presidential exploratory campaign for its nomination. After his run, Trump left the party in 2001 due to the involvement of David Duke, Pat Buchanan, and Lenora Fulani.[282]

From 2001 to 2008, Trump identified himself as a Democrat, but in 2008, he endorsed Republican John McCain for President. In 2009, he officially changed his party registration to Republican.[283] In December 2011, Trump became an independent for five months before returning to the Republican Party, where he later pledged to stay.[284][285]

Trump has made contributions to campaigns of both Republican Party and Democratic Party candidates, with the top ten recipients of his political contributions being six Democrats and four Republicans.[286] After 2011, his campaign contributions were more favorable to Republicans than to Democrats.[287] In February 2012, Trump openly endorsed Republican Mitt Romney for President.[288] When asked in 2015 which recent president he prefers, Trump picked Democrat Bill Clinton over the Republican Bushes.[289][290]"

Donald Trump - Wikipedia
Old 08-19-2017, 01:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface View Post
...NOT SURE WHAT IT MIGHT MEAN.
You are an idiot...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Tags
good

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.