Bannon OUT!

Old 08-20-2017, 01:02 PM
n/a

The administration advisors are left and democratic yet....interesting from a political point of view.

Kelly influence ?

"Steve Bannon is still licking some wounds.

The ousted White House strategist said Saturday that President Trump is overseeing the most divided administration in American history — even as Bannon swore to keep defending Trump’s agenda at Breitbart News.

Bannon had a parting shot for Trump’s White House in one of his first interviews since getting fired.

No administration in history has been so divided among itself about the direction about where it should go,” Bannon told The Washington Post.

Bannon said there is a war being waged between his and Trump’s nationalist agenda and the most conventional conservative platforms of the Republican Party."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.3427156
Old 08-21-2017, 09:59 AM
n/a

The Magic Sentences Of Liberty

We can eliminate 90% of the crap we call "politics" by following these first principles of Liberty:

"Liberty" is a poetic term for property rights.

Therefore there are only two kind of laws:

Type 1) those that protect property rights, <--- where pursuit of happiness takes place

Type 2) and those that attack property rights <--- where fascism lives

"Have the government do unto others and their property as you'd have the government do unto you, and your property."
Old 08-21-2017, 10:01 AM
n/a

Donald Trump and Bannon & company administration are instinctively -- if not explicitly -- pro Liberty.
Old 08-21-2017, 06:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I seem to recall that the let made much to do about what they misinterpreted as Rush Limbaugh statement that he hoped Obama failed.

The left has moved from outrage that a conservative would be as unpatriotic as to suggest hope of failure for OUR PRESIDENT to open hostility, hate and war against this duly elected PRESIDENT OF THESE UNITED STATES.

The Nancy Pelosi's and Maxine Waters Silicon Valley tycoons, Hollywood types, MSM are making a mockery of our Constitution

Anyone applauding what is going on in this nation cannot see or doesn't care that it is leading this nation down the road to perdition . And I believe the left have gone beyond the limits of reasoning and have become nothing but a garden variety lynch mob

Personal Best Regards:
In what way, EXACTLY, are elected representatives of our country, Pelosi and Waters, making a "mockery" of our Constitution? In what way, EXACTLY, is the free press making a "mockery" of our Constitution? May I remind you that Trump violates the Constitution every single day via the Emoluments Clause? In what way, EXACTLY, is this country going "down the road to perdition"? One thing I have to assume, from the language of your post, is that you object to gay marriage and LGBT rights (such as the right to visit a loved one in intensive care at a hospital) that the rest of us have taken for granted for decades? Or is it that you think Muslims don't have equal rights? I must also assume, following my reasoning above, that your religion has led to you believe that equal rights is somehow equivalent to "perdition".
Old 08-21-2017, 07:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
In what way, EXACTLY, are elected representatives of our country, Pelosi and Waters, making a "mockery" of our Constitution? In what way, EXACTLY, is the free press making a "mockery" of our Constitution? May I remind you that Trump violates the Constitution every single day via the Emoluments Clause? In what way, EXACTLY, is this country going "down the road to perdition"? One thing I have to assume, from the language of your post, is that you object to gay marriage and LGBT rights (such as the right to visit a loved one in intensive care at a hospital) that the rest of us have taken for granted for decades? Or is it that you think Muslims don't have equal rights? I must also assume, following my reasoning above, that your religion has led to you believe that equal rights is somehow equivalent to "perdition".
Just a note to your post.

The MSM is our savior with this administration and the lies and deceit.

They report extremely accurately and those who claim otherwise can NEVER supply any info. Some in this forum think commentators are news.

If they did not dig, there is so much we would not know, but should.
Old 08-21-2017, 07:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Donald Trump and Bannon & company administration are instinctively -- if not explicitly -- pro Liberty.
Bannon is the unapologetic leader of Breitbart, a racist, white nationalist, neo-Nazi propaganda outlet. Trump's birtherism past, his campaign speeches against Mexicans ("rapists", "drug dealers") his past lawsuits and fines when he refused to rent to blacks, his campaign against Muslims and foreign immigrants (except when he needs workers for Mar-a-Lago) paint the picture of a Bannon acolyte and fellow traveller. None of the above is "pro-Liberty" unless you are a financially successful white male.
Old 08-21-2017, 07:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorckface View Post
Just a note to your post.

The MSM is our savior with this administration and the lies and deceit.

They report extremely accurately and those who claim otherwise can NEVER supply any info. Some in this forum think commentators are news.

If they did not dig, there is so much we would not know, but should.
MSM IS our savior...LOL.

You are the person who believes the opinion reporting of today is factual.

You nothing other than the drama they offer as NEWS...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 08-21-2017, 07:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Bannon is the unapologetic leader of Breitbart, a racist, white nationalist, neo-Nazi propaganda outlet. Trump's birtherism past, his campaign speeches against Mexicans ("rapists", "drug dealers") his past lawsuits and fines when he refused to rent to blacks, his campaign against Muslims and foreign immigrants (except when he needs workers for Mar-a-Lago) paint the picture of a Bannon acolyte and fellow traveller. None of the above is "pro-Liberty" unless you are a financially successful white male.
He grew up the son of a Klan member. That is what he knows

And you didn't mention his campaign against the "Central Park five" taking a full page ad within days of a crime declaring 5 young blacks guilty (they were completely exonerated.
Old 08-21-2017, 07:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
MSM IS our savior...LOL.

You are the person who believes the opinion reporting of today is factual.

You nothing other than the drama they offer as NEWS...

THIS IS IT ?

THIS IS ALL YOU GOT ?

No facts, no anything to dispute.

We are to just take your word for everything ?

No...your words are usually obscene, slurs and never based in anything near factual.
Old 08-21-2017, 07:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface View Post
THIS IS IT ?

THIS IS ALL YOU GOT ?

No facts, no anything to dispute.

We are to just take your word for everything ?

No...your words are usually obscene, slurs and never based in anything near factual.
What do you have that is factual? What source do you know of that reports news without opinion to steer your dumb ass to the conclusion they want you to have? What source tells facts, not opinion...oh that's right...Our savior MSM!

Your words are usually someone else's opinion...

You voted Dopey Smurf for president!

Old 08-21-2017, 07:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
What do you have that is factual? What source do you know of that reports news without opinion to steer your dumb ass to the conclusion they want you to have? What source tells facts, not opinion...oh that's right...Our savior MSM!

Your words are usually someone else's opinion...

You voted Dopey Smurf for president!

Despite your completely irrational post......

I do not nor have I ever relied on one source of information. I occassionly watch cable news...all three of them, but basically read A LOT. I KNOW from experience who leans left or right IN EDITORIALS. If I read a left leaning one, I then search for the other side.

Since I worked in the political arena, it was my job to be up to date thus for years and years, each and every day, I have read the Times, the Journal (much of Rubicon's plagarism I see in the Journal). Make notes because each of them reference sources.

When I link on here and you get angry, I usually link the source that captures the idea most succicntly, on the assumption everyone is not like you and actually reads.

I use two iPads during the day to stay current, because I am an avid sports fan and use them, as now watching Red Sox/Indian game. I am informed.

The media does not lie. The only fake news is from wired websites. Trump calls fake news if they do not bow to his wishes or, as we have seen so often, break a story that we would not know without a leak, most from the WH.

They don't lie. Example, Flynn is still an adcpvisor in the WH serving Eastern European countries and using intel from here and probably still without a clearance if not for the Post. They have an outstanding investigative area, as does Trumps enemy CNN. Did you know Trumps problems with CNN are more personal with Zucker than with the reporting.

I KNOW the media does not lie, and my obsession on here right now is having a President of the United States lying at the basic level....that is scary

Also recommend Reuters, and I still have some pals in government who may in casual conversation point me in a direction.

And you don't bother me with your infantile mocking of my protest vote. In good conscience (I am sure you have heard of conscience) I felt a protest vote for a third party was my only choice as the two major parties offered nothing..

I post links because that is what adults do in a discussion forum. They don't plagiarize...they respond giving opinion and then supply at least one source to validate. I print some of many links to give a flavor. I am sure none of this or anything much else interests you, but it does me. Maybe if you visit the girl talk in the main forum...of course your junior filthy mouth won't go there, so trolling here is our curse.
Old 08-21-2017, 08:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post
Despite your completely irrational post......

I do not nor have I ever relied on one source of information. I occassionly watch cable news...all three of them, but basically read A LOT. I KNOW from experience who leans left or right IN EDITORIALS. If I read a left leaning one, I then search for the other side.

Since I worked in the political arena, it was my job to be up to date thus for years and years, each and every day, I have read the Times, the Journal (much of Rubicon's plagarism I see in the Journal). Make notes because each of them reference sources.

When I link on here and you get angry, I usually link the source that captures the idea most succicntly, on the assumption everyone is not like you and actually reads.

I use two iPads during the day to stay current, because I am an avid sports fan and use them, as now watching Red Sox/Indian game. I am informed.

The media does not lie. The only fake news is from wired websites. Trump calls fake news if they do not bow to his wishes or, as we have seen so often, break a story that we would not know without a leak, most from the WH.

They don't lie. Example, Flynn is still an adcpvisor in the WH serving Eastern European countries and using intel from here and probably still without a clearance if not for the Post. They have an outstanding investigative area, as does Trumps enemy CNN. Did you know Trumps problems with CNN are more personal with Zucker than with the reporting.

I KNOW the media does not lie, and my obsession on here right now is having a President of the United States lying at the basic level....that is scary

Also recommend Reuters, and I still have some pals in government who may in casual conversation point me in a direction.

And you don't bother me with your infantile mocking of my protest vote. In good conscience (I am sure you have heard of conscience) I felt a protest vote for a third party was my only choice as the two major parties offered nothing..

I post links because that is what adults do in a discussion forum. They don't plagiarize...they respond giving opinion and then supply at least one source to validate. I print some of many links to give a flavor. I am sure none of this or anything much else interests you, but it does me. Maybe if you visit the girl talk in the main forum...of course your junior filthy mouth won't go there, so trolling here is our curse.
Blah,blah, blah...

MSM is your savoir...
You voted Dopey Smurf for president....
You copy and paste other people's opinions...

Tags
good

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.