Ben Carson's Qualifications

Old 03-06-2015, 01:28 PM
n/a

All I can say is please run this guy. Him, walker, Christie, I love em all.
Old 03-06-2015, 01:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
You do know that these are the same voters that elected di Blasio
I did not know that Mayor DiBlasio was elected by the people of Illinois. Methinks someone's geography is mixed up.
Old 03-06-2015, 01:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Please show me a major corporation who hired a surgeon with no experience in the particular corporate occupation as their CEO.
Once again, the sounds of silence from the self-proclaimed researchers.
Old 03-06-2015, 01:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
I guess being a U.S. senator from the 5th largest state is not considered a qualification. BTW, working Hussein into his name speaks volumes.

Once, again your interpretaion, implication, observation, conclusion is wrong.
Try taking a comment at face value for a change. It is a hell of lot more accurate.
Old 03-06-2015, 02:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
All I can say is please run this guy. Him, walker, Christie, I love em all.
They have no one worth running. Hey, why not have a campaign to get Sarah Palin to try for President this time? Michelle Bachmann could be her running mate for VP.

Speaking of the Quitter, do you think Sarah or her family is partaking of the now legal weed in Alaska? I would take odds that her family are users.
Old 03-06-2015, 04:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
They have no one worth running. Hey, why not have a campaign to get Sarah Palin to try for President this time? Michelle Bachmann could be her running mate for VP.

Speaking of the Quitter, do you think Sarah or her family is partaking of the now legal weed in Alaska? I would take odds that her family are users.
Some never ever tire of mudslinging and hitting below the belt, and never ever on subject. Very demeaning to whatever group associated with or supporting.

Must be what comes with anonymity.
Old 03-06-2015, 04:48 PM
n/a

What was he thinking? Right or wrong just dance and move on.

http://youtu.be/PwVSQ5kGXMA
Old 03-06-2015, 05:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
Please show me a major corporation who hired a surgeon with no experience in the particular corporate occupation as their CEO.
Dear guest: In all due respect to you please show me a major corporation that would have hired a community organizer with no work experience at all. Despite that fact, Democrats voters made him President of the most powerful nation on earth. And as predicted this community organizer is using every Alinsky Rule in the book and has gotten so good at it he has added a few of his own.

This latest revelation concerning the bin Laden documents has placed American service men and women at great risk if not the entire nation just to satisfy his personal narrative. Have liberals no shame to continue to support irresponsible human being who clearly does not love anyone but himself.
Old 03-06-2015, 05:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Dear guest: In all due respect to you please show me a major corporation that would have hired a community organizer with no work experience at all. Despite that fact, Democrats voters made him President of the most powerful nation on earth. And as predicted this community organizer is using every Alinsky Rule in the book and has gotten so good at it he has added a few of his own.
If I remember my Alinski training course, one tactic is just what you did. Take the question and turn it around to suit your needs.

A US Senator is more government experience than being a neurosurgeon.

So, in the same due respect, I will ask you once again of a major US corporation that has hired a surgeon as CEO who had no experience with that corporation or similar work.
Old 03-06-2015, 05:44 PM
n/a

Glenn Beck: Ben Carson’s Prison Sex Comment ‘The Dumbest Thing I’ve Ever Heard’ | Mediaite

Even Glenn Beck says that Ben Carson's prison sex comments are the dumbest thing I've ever heard. It is pretty bad when you get called out by Glenn Beck for making dumb comments.
Old 03-06-2015, 06:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Glenn Beck: Ben Carson’s Prison Sex Comment ‘The Dumbest Thing I’ve Ever Heard’ | Mediaite

Even Glenn Beck says that Ben Carson's prison sex comments are the dumbest thing I've ever heard. It is pretty bad when you get called out by Glenn Beck for making dumb comments.
This is the second time Ben Carson had to apologize for something stupid he said. The last time was when he said Obamacare was like Nazis.

Unfortunately his followers love these remarks.
Old 03-06-2015, 07:32 PM
n/a

by observing some of the posts, including my own, it is obvious that some posters are erroneously posting and thinking they are have a counterpoint with another poster when they are not.
Old 03-06-2015, 07:33 PM
n/a

Quote:

This latest revelation concerning the bin Laden documents has placed American service men and women at great risk if not the entire nation just to satisfy his personal narrative. Have liberals no shame to continue to support irresponsible human being who clearly does not love anyone but himself.
I applaud you for probably the most intelligent response on this thread, Unfortunately, this thread seems to have gone the way of the trash heap. May be best at this point to leave it to the trolls and their continued worship of their god(s).
Old 03-06-2015, 08:17 PM
n/a

Quote:

i really don't get the "dumb part"? a heatero guy goes in prison but then CHOOSES to have anal sex with MEN in prison and that wasn't a choice? is he straight or homosexual? if he has no choice in who he is why did it just coincide to his incarceration? yea tell me that you smarty libs. that was what Carson was talking about but its not pc so he apologized not because he was wrong.
Old 03-06-2015, 08:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
i really don't get the "dumb part"? a heatero guy goes in prison but then CHOOSES to have anal sex with MEN in prison and that wasn't a choice? is he straight or homosexual? if he has no choice in who he is why did it just coincide to his incarceration? yea tell me that you smarty libs. that was what Carson was talking about but its not pc so he apologized not because he was wrong.
The point he was making is that people choose to be homosexual. Does Dr Carson remember the exact date that he chose to be straight? It seems that would be a big day on your calendar.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.