Bend Over

Bend Over

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Bend Over
  #1  
Old 06-26-2017, 07:32 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default Bend Over

Is anyone else concerned with this. As Democrats and Republicans continue to point fingers and support positions 180 degrees apart we cheer them on while the healthcare industry is bending us over the examination couch and having their way with us. Instead of grabbing our ankles shouldn't we have an intelligent discussion about healthcare. Even if taxpayers are paying for yours now the money is going to run out, do the math.

  #2  
Old 06-26-2017, 07:35 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper1 View Post
Is anyone else concerned with this. As Democrats and Republicans continue to point fingers and support positions 180 degrees apart we cheer them on while the healthcare industry is bending us over the examination couch and having their way with us. Instead of grabbing our ankles shouldn't we have an intelligent discussion about healthcare. Even if taxpayers are paying for yours now the money is going to run out, do the math.
Absolutely. The lobbies have the industry locked up with corruption. Both sides.

No one even questions why a Tyson company lobbyist is playing softball with the politicans at 6AM.

Lobbyists are embedded in the system.

Sad.
Sponsored Links
  #3  
Old 06-26-2017, 08:03 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Is anyone else concerned with this. As Democrats and Republicans continue to point fingers and support positions 180 degrees apart we cheer them on while the healthcare industry is bending us over the examination couch and having their way with us. Instead of grabbing our ankles shouldn't we have an intelligent discussion about healthcare. Even if taxpayers are paying for yours now the money is going to run out, do the math.
You are spot on. We the people are being held hostage to this very important issue. It's a disgrace and both parties are at fault.
  #4  
Old 06-26-2017, 09:19 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You are spot on. We the people are being held hostage to this very important issue. It's a disgrace and both parties are at fault.
I'm a bit confused with this statement. Mitch McConnell took a panel of 12 white men went behind closed doors to craft this healthcare bill. In case you want to know who they are:

AHCA: Senators Behind the Health Care Bill | Money

No women were asked to participate nor were any Democrats. So your outrage at the Democrats seems out of place.

You might want to aim your fire at the people actually crafting this mess!

COPUFF OUT WEST IN THE MILE HIGH STATE!
  #5  
Old 06-26-2017, 09:23 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cologal View Post
I'm a bit confused with this statement. Mitch McConnell took a panel of 12 white men went behind closed doors to craft this healthcare bill. In case you want to know who they are:

AHCA: Senators Behind the Health Care Bill | Money

No women were asked to participate nor were any Democrats. So your outrage at the Democrats seems out of place.

You might want to aim your fire at the people actually crafting this mess!

COPUFF OUT WEST IN THE MILE HIGH STATE!
White men, aim your fire.

Keep smoking
  #6  
Old 06-26-2017, 09:32 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Ben Dover, just bought the first lot in Chatham Acres. His neighbor is going to be Phil My Cavity. It's gonna be what it's gonna be and getting upset about it like I did in the past isn't going to change bupkis. I got so upset that I almost needed Health Care because of talking about Health Care. What has changed with us participating in this Forum? When have you made a really good point and someone backed you up? Never. This is entertainment nothing more. It was rough in the past but lately it's brutal. I'm done for now carry on. The people I disagree with make some great points and are correct in their views sometimes but there is no opportunity to back them up because of a few rotten apples and an orange. You are psychoanalyzed by people who are off the hook and question a person's charecter because of an opinion?? WHOA.
  #7  
Old 06-26-2017, 09:40 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

NYC council approves ID program for immigrants who entered illegally | Newsday

NYC to issue id cards at a cost of 8.4 million annually in order to help illegal aliens steal billions in service.
  #8  
Old 06-26-2017, 09:44 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Is anyone else concerned with this. As Democrats and Republicans continue to point fingers and support positions 180 degrees apart we cheer them on while the healthcare industry is bending us over the examination couch and having their way with us. Instead of grabbing our ankles shouldn't we have an intelligent discussion about healthcare. Even if taxpayers are paying for yours now the money is going to run out, do the math.
These politicians are supposed to work for their constituents but all too often it seems these constituents are corporations and the rest of us be damned.
  #9  
Old 06-26-2017, 10:00 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I'm a bit confused with this statement. Mitch McConnell took a panel of 12 white men went behind closed doors to craft this healthcare bill. In case you want to know who they are:

AHCA: Senators Behind the Health Care Bill | Money

No women were asked to participate nor were any Democrats. So your outrage at the Democrats seems out of place.

You might want to aim your fire at the people actually crafting this mess!

COPUFF OUT WEST IN THE MILE HIGH STATE!
Yes, you are confused. Your response to my post which was in response to the OP's post makes no sense. No one was pinpointing just Democrats. I understood the discussion to be about the inability of both parties to discuss issues properly and come to an agreement by way of compromise. Both parties have been at fault in regards to this at one time or another and it seems more and more to be a matter of course. That's what I was agreeing with the OP about, in addition to expressing my frustration about it.
  #10  
Old 06-26-2017, 10:02 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
These politicians are supposed to work for their constituents but all too often it seems these constituents are corporations and the rest of us be damned.
Well said.
 

Tags
healthcare, intelligent, discussion, ankles, grabbing

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:26 AM.