Beneath the Dignity

Old 06-29-2017, 06:59 PM
n/a

Default Beneath the Dignity

It does not matter what political persuasion you are, you have to agree that Trump's tweets about Mika Bryzenski were unworthy of someone who is President of the USA.

It just shows his disdain for women - just as he did with Hillary, Carly Fiorina, Megyn Kelly, and the women he described in the infamous hot mike tape.

How can any American stand with this PIG of a person?

No, this is not a political comment but rather a humanist comment. Would any of you readers teach your grandsons to have such misogyny in their lives?
Old 06-29-2017, 07:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
It does not matter what political persuasion you are, you have to agree that Trump's tweets about Mika Bryzenski were unworthy of someone who is President of the USA.

It just shows his disdain for women - just as he did with Hillary, Carly Fiorina, Megyn Kelly, and the women he described in the infamous hot mike tape.

No, this is not a political comment but rather a humanist comment. Would any of you readers teach your grandsons to have such misogyny in their lives?
He was, and always will be...a thin-skinned bully and a thug.

No wonder his approval ratings are so low here...and around the world.
Old 06-29-2017, 07:16 PM
n/a

Quote:

Certainly agree with you there.
Old 06-29-2017, 07:19 PM
n/a

So, how do we get rid of him. Is Mike Pence a better choice? Is impeachment possible? If he were to resign, does he still get SS protection for life?
Old 06-29-2017, 07:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobnBev View Post
So, how do we get rid of him. Is Mike Pence a better choice? Is impeachment possible? If he were to resign, does he still get SS protection for life?

Wait 7 1/2 more years. [emoji41]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Old 06-29-2017, 07:23 PM
n/a

Quote:

No wonder this country is in the shape it's in because people are free to pass judgement in writing and beautiful entertainers who are rich because of the opportunities this country provided them are free to decapitate and speak down about our leaders. I stand with the man you call a Pig, I also stand with the women who have been demoralized by our leadership. Nobody is perfect. Take what you like and leave the rest behind. Support the man for 3 years then try your candidate again. Wake up. The negativity is killing this country. If you had a hammer and you hit a rock it wouldn't break and the first hit but keep hitting and eventually the rock will break. Same with our country. Being a subversive is bad for our country wake up before it's too late.
Old 06-29-2017, 07:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
No wonder this country is in the shape it's in because people are free to pass judgement in writing and beautiful entertainers who are rich because of the opportunities this country provided them are free to decapitate and speak down about our leaders. I stand with the man you call a Pig, I also stand with the women who have been demoralized by our leadership. Nobody is perfect. Take what you like and leave the rest behind. Support the man for 3 years then try your candidate again. Wake up. The negativity is killing this country. If you had a hammer and you hit a rock it wouldn't break and the first hit but keep hitting and eventually the rock will break. Same with our country. Being a subversive is bad for our country wake up before it's too late.

The US is in bad shape because Donald John Trump is President of the United States and people are starting to realize that.
Old 06-29-2017, 08:21 PM
n/a

Quote:

I am not even close to being a Trump fan but she has been attacking him for as long as I can remember using her position as a cable news anchor. He just called her out, maybe a little over aggressively.
Old 06-29-2017, 09:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
I am not even close to being a Trump fan but she has been attacking him for as long as I can remember using her position as a cable news anchor. He just called her out, maybe a little over aggressively.
I don't know who she is? Never heard that name before either. What happened that could be so important? I'm not Googling it either. Lighten up you'll live longer. Run the country already forget the distractions.
Old 06-29-2017, 10:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
The US is in bad shape because Donald John Trump is President of the United States and people are starting to realize that.
This country is in bad shape because it's becoming a minority majority.

NO 50% or more black/brown country has ever been successful. We're passing 50% now.
Old 06-29-2017, 11:25 PM
n/a

Default Narcissistic Psychopath....know one? HINT: he is president, and many of his followers

Quote:
Attacking a political stance, or even a logical stance (neither of which Trump can do) is COMPLETELY different than a personal attack. Mika Brzezinski made political comment, not personal comment and was then attacked PERSONALLY by the president of the United States.

This is a typical ad hominem attack that is now quite evident from EVERYONE in the Trump camp, including Trump. It is apparent that non-civilized and non-ethical people seem to think that ANY criticism of their political beliefs are a PERSONAL attack, and therefore they have the right to make untrue personal attacks on those who criticize them.

The atmosphere of discontent is now being highlighted by the president of the United States, and as such, those who have NO ethics, scruples, or sense have now been given presidential approval of their bigotry, violence, hatred, and immoral unethical prose and voice.

When You Have Nothing Left
Old 06-30-2017, 06:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoy
Attacking a political stance, or even a logical stance (neither of which Trump can do) is COMPLETELY different than a personal attack. Mika Brzezinski made political comment, not personal comment and was then attacked PERSONALLY by the president of the United States.

This is a typical ad hominem attack that is now quite evident from EVERYONE in the Trump camp, including Trump. It is apparent that non-civilized and non-ethical people seem to think that ANY criticism of their political beliefs are a PERSONAL attack, and therefore they have the right to make untrue personal attacks on those who criticize them.

The atmosphere of discontent is now being highlighted by the president of the United States, and as such, those who have NO ethics, scruples, or sense have now been given presidential approval of their bigotry, violence, hatred, and immoral unethical prose and voice.

When You Have Nothing Left
So, it is political to accuse someone of being a racist?
I would have guessed that was a personal attack...

Maybe you should have voted for Crooked Hillary instead of Trump?
Old 06-30-2017, 06:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
Calling her out would be proving her wrong with facts. Insulting her appearance and intellect is simply cyber bullying from a thin skinned man baby. I want a President, not a middle school minded narcissist.
Old 06-30-2017, 06:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
Calling her out would be proving her wrong with facts. Insulting her appearance and intellect is simply cyber bullying from a thin skinned man baby. I want a President, not a middle school minded narcissist.
Quite well put. And the sad thing is that many people follow his example with illogical arguments. He trolled his way into the White House based on the anger of many against Barack Obama. Much of this is just racism pure and simple.
Old 06-30-2017, 06:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wackadoodle
He trolled his way into the White House based on the anger of many against Barack Obama. Much of this is just racism pure and simple.
Why do you believe there was "anger of many against" Obamma?
How is Trumps tweets toward this co-host "just racism"??

Tags
comment, political, dignity, beneath

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.